Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action (44032 Views)

EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) / Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Midex88(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
R2bees:
I love this guy... Imagine him and that Japanese boy leading RM attack.. My club is still here bidding £25M + Jenkinson, Mustafi and Mkhitaryan for Neymar.. lols

Who is the Japanese boy
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Midex88:

Who is the Japanese boy
Takefusa Kubo... Search clips of him.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by EbukaHades10(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
andrew444:

Lol you are very funny to put costa on that list someone who help Chelsea won 2 league and was Chelsea top scorer

Pique was an 18 year old kid at man united so you don't expect him to play ahead of Ferdinand or vidic and he was bought from lamasia so he is not a flop

Ozil is not a flop

Let me just give you few laliga players that excel in the Epl because they are very plenty

David Silva
Otamendi
Nacho Monreal
Juan mata
Xabi Alonso
Michu
Aguero
Hector bellerin
Santi carzola
Arbeloa

I will end here because the list is endless
I'll agree with some of the names on ur list except

Xabi Alonso who was made at Liverpool b4 going to Madrid even though he was from Sociedad so technically he left the epl and did extremely well in laliga

Arbeloa too was made at Liverpool as the case with Xabi

Santi is good but couldn't keep up with the pace of the EPL so, flop

Da fawk is Michu? That one that didn't even do well at lowly Swansea?

Bellerin was a youth player at Barcelona so he doesn't count since I've accepted ur pique claim
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by promiseniqqa(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
THANKGOD FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by andrew444(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
EbukaHades10:
I'll agree with some of the names on ur list except

Xabi Alonso who was made at Liverpool b4 going to Madrid even though he was from Sociedad so technically he left the epl and did extremely well in laliga

Arbeloa too was made at Liverpool as the case with Xabi

Santi is good but couldn't keep up with the pace of the EPL so, flop

Da fawk is Michu? That one that didn't even do well at lowly Swansea?

Bellerin was a youth player at Barcelona so he doesn't count since I've accepted ur pique claim

[b]You where making sense till you start disgracing your self by saying michu didn't do well at Swansea, someone came to a newly promoted swansea and scored 18 epl goal in his first season as an attacking midfielder and you say he didn't do well? swansea even finished 9th in the epl that season, you said who da fawk is michu, you wont know michu because na only your team you dey follow, average michu didn't do much at rayo vallecano as much as he did in the epl, how many Swansea players go fit score 18 goals, please try and get your fact right next time.

Arbeloa was made in which Liverpool? say na academy dem buy am from, lol, you are very funny, arbeloa was impressive for deportivo la coruna because rafael benitez snatched him so what are you saying?

Santi carzola flop in the epl? lol, now you have really exposed your self, maybe you hate arsenal or you truly know nothing , someone played 125 epl games for arsenal in the midfield and you say he flopped , Lol, even a mad man wont call carzola flop

Alonso was made at Liverpool abi, lol then he did well, that shows he bossed the league and dont make it look like alonso was from real sociedad academy, alonso was an average player at sociedad and went to liverpool to be world class so that shows he did well there, from an average laliga player to world class in the epl

Finally finally you are confused[/b]
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by EbukaHades10(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
andrew444:

[b]You where making sense till you start disgracing your self by saying michu didn't do well at Swansea, someone came to a newly promoted swansea and scored 18 epl goal in his first season as an attacking midfielder and you say he didn't do well? swansea even finished 9th in the epl that season, you said who da fawk is michu, you wont know michu because na only your team you dey follow, average michu didn't do much at rayo vallecano as much as he did in the epl, how many Swansea players go fit score 18 goals, please try and get your fact right next time.

Arbeloa was made in which Liverpool? say na academy dem buy am from, lol, you are very funny, arbeloa was impressive for deportivo la coruna because rafael benitez snatched him so what are you saying?

Santi carzola flop in the epl? lol, now you have really exposed your self, maybe you hate arsenal or you truly know nothing , someone played 125 epl games for arsenal in the midfield and you say he flopped , Lol, even a mad man wont call carzola flop

Alonso was made at Liverpool abi, lol then he did well, that shows he bossed the league and dont make it look like alonso was from real sociedad academy, alonso was an average player at sociedad and went to liverpool to be world class so that shows he did well there, from an average laliga player to world class in the epl

Finally finally you are confused[/b]
U did see the "Carzola couldn't keep up with the pace of the epl", didn't u?

About Alonso, what or who made him known? If Hazard hadn't come to Chelsea, who would have known him? Or Essien or Drogba or Makalele ?

Same goes for Arbeloa.

PS, when i type "made", I don't mean from the academy. I mean where he got his breakthrough in football I.e Coutinho who was a nobody at Inter but became a star at Liverpool

About michu, i take my L on that one
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by ibez007(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
martineverest:
Messi, Ronaldo,neymar etc are far better than.overrated hazard.

don't forget EPL players hardly excel in laliga

And that's very true!.

Ronaldo, Beckham, and Van hardly excel in Spain?

Go get your facts right bro.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by andrew444(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
EbukaHades10:
U did see the "Carzola couldn't keep up with the pace of the epl", didn't u?

About Alonso, what or who made him known? If Hazard hadn't come to Chelsea, who would have known him? Or Essien or Drogba or Makalele ?

Same goes for Arbeloa.

PS, when i type "made", I don't mean from the academy. I mean where he got his breakthrough in football I.e Coutinho who was a nobody at Inter but became a star at Liverpool

About michu, i take my L on that one

Lol i am talking about xabi alonso you are talking about chelsea alonso, lol

Wetin consign hazard and chelsea alonso, say na the same wing dem dey play? you just dey yarn out of point.

Carzola did well in the epl, this is what everyone knows, no b wetin people dey argue

Am done for now as i don drop my point.
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Draxy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Shine on hazard.. You truly a talent and we happy you graced us at Chelsea with your selflessness...
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by EbukaHades10(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
andrew444:

Lol i am talking about xabi alonso you are talking about chelsea alonso, lol

Wetin consign hazard and chelsea alonso, say na the same wing dem dey play? you just dey yarn out of point.

Carzola did well in the epl, this is what everyone knows, no b wetin people dey argue

Am done for now as i don drop my point.
We were never talking about wings or postitons in the first place so, calm

U know it has been Xabi I've been talking about so don't try to change the subject.

Carzola is good but in the epl, u go hard or go home. Ask Morata
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by andrew444(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
EbukaHades10:
We were never talking about wings or postitons in the first place so, calm

U know it has been Xabi I've been talking about so don't try to change the subject.

Carzola is good but in the epl, u go hard or go home. Ask Morata

Oga carzola spent 6 good seasons in the epl and you are saying go hard or go home, you dont know anything Mr Man, 129 match and 25 goals, one of arsenal best players, so what the hell are you saying? i didnt not speal about morata stop defending your trash, yes morata didnt do well but not carzola

chelsea is a big club okay, you dont expect me to know hazard at lille, na mumu question u just dey ask

You also said if makelele didnt come to chelsea nobody will know him? Lol, makalele wey play madrid before him come chelsea, so chelsea is a bigger club than madrid?

You are just saying nonsense, you are truly showing you know nothing

And mind you i am a barca fan and a sincere football fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) / Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread / FG Suspends Basketball In Nigeria For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.