Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,344 members, 7,822,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) (44038 Views)

Portable Container Office, House, Bunk Houses, Security Cabin, Prefab Buildings / Inside Abuja's Empty Luxurious Estates / Container Office For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) by naphunlimited(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
But hope they won't demolish the container?
Re: Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Amazingman:
FTC again. God is truly good. Since I started ftc in some threads in nairaland, my financial status has been climbing as well.as my giving too. I said the day I will give out 100 k as gift to people at this my level and condition, I will never experience any financial crisis again in my life. Today marks that, so I dedicate this humble ftc to my divorce from poverty, hardship,owu , shame and disgrace. Today I my status change from ordinary Mr to Billionaire, if there is a God that answered my prayers and lifted me from zero to be a helper to others, may that same God bless everyone reading this in Jesus Name.
One heart, one love. Peace
Before I condemn your senseless post above,I wanna know your educational level, perhaps you can't just help it but to be dumb undecided
Re: Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
DameB:
So where are the pictures showing inside the office?
Inside the house key,you want Op to be arrested for breaking and entering grin pls oh let us manage this his low resolution picture from 5km away
Re: Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) by DameB(f): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

Inside the house key,you want Op to be arrested for breaking and entering grin pls oh let us manage this his low resolution picture from 5km away

Abi nau, grin grin out imagination will do the rest
Re: Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) by Amazingman(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

Before I condemn your senseless post above,I wanna know your educational level, perhaps you can't just help it but to be dumb undecided

You are depressed. I am not your landlord or your boss. In the current Nigeria, I can't prescribe which way forward for u at the moment. It's horrible trouble seeking no life having individuals like your self who portray the bold image of stupidity. How dare you man. Stay off my comment or locate the nearest herdsmen and submit urself if u are tired if u aren't one of them already. No try that thing with me.
Re: Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) by Psoul(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
ajayiopy:

HOW ABOUT THE CORROSION RATE

Use anti rust paint.
Re: Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) by laudate: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
jaelz:
Please I make similar and better prefab houses please check out my page @kiskgroup
Where is your page? undecided
Re: Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) by laudate: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Facidio:
This isnot new in Nigeria.... If u are familiar with the oil industries... Most offices are containers..... I recently did 2 for matrix energy limited. Mind you, they are more expensive than normal block buildings
Really? shocked

Frankyboy1:
That's what my company does, and we are competent and better at it
Which company is that? undecided
Re: Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) by gangbang86: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
To be honest, a large house built from shipping containers can range in price from $150,000 to $175,000, which is about half the price per square foot of a conventional home. On the other hand, those who are experienced with construction can finish and furnish a shipping container home for as low as $10,000. The general consensus is that shipping container homes are cheaper to build than conventional housing. Ted Crowe says that that really depends on the situation, but shipping containers reduce costs dramatically in areas where it's difficult to erect regular housing, such as sloping blocks of land
Re: Inside Abuja’s Newest ‘container’ Office Structure (photo) by stormtrooper: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
gangbang86:
To be honest, a large house built from shipping containers can range in price from $150,000 to $175,000, which is about half the price per square foot of a conventional home. On the other hand, those who are experienced with construction can finish and furnish a shipping container home for as low as $10,000. The general consensus is that shipping container homes are cheaper to build than conventional housing. Ted Crowe says that that really depends on the situation, but shipping containers reduce costs dramatically in areas where it's difficult to erect regular housing, such as sloping blocks of land
Hi, buddy. Frankly speaking, the cost of shipping container home may depend on the country you are and on the company that is engaged into shipping container homes. By the way, I even found such a company that is engaged in Shipping Container Homes that provide homes at affordable price. Seriously, I will certainly buy a shipping container home, as I found out that it's much profitable to build such a home instead of purchasing of ready-made apartment in a multi-storey building. Moreover, first of all, I don't even need to have a permission for a shipping container as most of the rural areas don't require building permits, which make it a perfect location for building a shipping container home, and, secondly, shipping container homes can definitely be energy efficient. These both advantages made me sure that it's worth buying a shipping container, and it's profitable to purchase shipping container from that company due to the low price smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures) / THE NEW FACE OF FLOURISH RESIDENCE 2 BY SHOPRITE, BEAUTIFUL! JUST BUY AND BUILD! / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.