Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only (687 Views)

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by WeSell4U: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2019
I'm about committing suicide but I don't want my child to have nothing. I can't give him anything but I wish to sell my heart and two kidneys, liver and eyes. I want to put it into a trust fund for him to receive when he grows up. Interested customers message me. Don't contact me to talk me out of it. I want to save lives and leave my son something to better his life. I'm healthy with no sickness and every procedure would be done at a reputable hospital with witnesses after payment and signed contract.
Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2019
Nobody will patronize you.

If you really care for your kid, go out and hustle.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by tsinzu: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2019
How much you dey sell?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by Pascopele: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2019
dm me
WeSell4U:
I'm about committing suicide but I don't want my child to have nothing. I can't give him anything but I wish to sell my heart and two kidneys, liver and eyes. I want to put it into a trust fund for him to receive when he grows up. Interested customers message me. Don't contact me to talk me out of it. I want to save lives and leave my son something to better his life. I'm healthy with no sickness and every procedure would be done at a reputable hospital with witnesses after payment and signed contract.
Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by ifyalways(f): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2019
This section finally gone to the dogs.

wink

5 Likes

Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by Vyolet(f): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2019
If you are serious, you only need to visit those ritualists with your witness, they will kill you and give the money to whoever you want.
Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hahahhahahah nothing Musa no go see for gate cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ole Ole alapa mashishe.
Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by Graduateacher(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Are you doing promo too? for example when someone buys your heart will they get kidney free? grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by czarina(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Good luck on that.
Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by sisisioge: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry, are the buyers gonna assemble and take their purchases at once or they can come at their convenience?

Please don't kill yourself... Tomorrow is a new day.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by prettybae23(f): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=Vyolet post=80314577]If you are serious, you only need to visit those ritualists with your witness, they will kill you and give the money to whoever you want. [/quote /]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Selling My Heart And Kidneys: Serious Buyers Only by Unique9: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2019
don't kill yourself because of today you can't tell tomorrow! because He lives you can live.

(1) (Reply)

Question: Will You "Slap" Your Mother For #1 Billion? / . / Family Version: Men, Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.