Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos (1453 Views)

Three Boys Seen Risking Their Lives On An Expressway / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Egyptian Lawyer Al-Wahsh Jailed For "Lady Wearing Ripped Jeans Deserve Rape" (2) (3) (4)

Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by GistMore9: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2019
Lady wearing earphones killed while crossing an expressway, this morning, in Lagos.

Watch video here
http://gistmore.com/lady-wearing-earphones-killed-while-crossing-an-expressway-in-lagos

Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by Rejoice9ja: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by GistMore9: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2019

Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by KristaPretty(f): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2019
How is that my business? She decided to die by earpiece.
Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by thesicilian: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2019
If you look closely now, you might even find a pedestrian bridge close by.

Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by Alimani: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Chai
Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by Masama: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2019
How many times have people been told to Stop using earpiece when crossing the road or rail lines but they will never listen

Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by tayebest(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2019
WTF. who knows if the music is on? I'd have blame her why she didn't use the pedestrian bridge if there is any there!

RIP dear! cry
Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by Samyj247: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2019
I always caution any one I see using ear piece on phone while walking on a busy road.

I break the rules sha but only use the ear phone on one ear. If u can't avoid it totally then use the ear piece on one ear and it must not be the ear that's facing the road.
Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by tyup(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Buy fake ear piece...buy fake ear piece they'll not hear rather they'll go for the original one

if she had bought the type of Fake ear piece our IPOB blooders use to sell sheyb she would have still been alive embarassed
Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2019
tyup:
Buy fake ear piece...buy fake ear piece they'll not hear rather they'll go for the original one

if she had bought the type of Fake ear piece our IPOB blooders use to sell sheyb she would have still been alive embarassed

You always look for ways to attack IPOB, Igbos or Christians

I have always known you here for supporting Fulani jihadists herdsmen and always sympathize with boko haram terrorists

Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by tyup(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Isinweke:

You always look for ways to attack IPOB, Igbos or Christians

I have always known you here for supporting Fulani jihadists herdsmen and always sympathize with boko haram terrorists

I've never supported herdsmen neither have I attacked igbos or Christians

stop lying against me
Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by GistAlert: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by czarina(f): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
They never listen. RIP embarassed
Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by punisha: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
RIP to the girl.
Little mistake just cost her life...
Re: Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos by zolapower: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
tyup:

I've never supported herdsmen neither have I attacked igbos or Christians

stop lying against me
He's right u are a boko aram and or Fulani ass lickass here on Nairaland.

"We Helped Spread AIDS Through Vaccination In Southern Africa-whiteman / How Married NNPC Driver Lost Company’s Vehicle In Lover’s House / If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION)