Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque (39724 Views)

Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video / I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque by Omeizadean(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
In my own opinion this abj city gate isnt befitting of any capital. Check European countries, the state etc and see structural masterpiece worthy of visiting...whoever design this bulls and get it approved has to be the most luckiest dimwit ever.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dpharisee:

Na Gbagi people get Abuja, then make one of them the Chief Imam, or choose an Igala or Ebira Muslim from Kogi or even a Nupe Muslim from Niger State which are far much closer than Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi etc to Abuja.
Keep deluding and lying to console yourself over the apparent Fulani servitude you have placed yourselves. angry

Selecting an imam to lead a national mosque isn't like such things that u can fetch from the back yard like other religions.
There are a mountain of criteria which needs to be met by the applicants,and that's why the floor is opened to all, including the tribes u mentioned.You must be well read in Quran,Hadith,Fiqh,Islamic law,Islamic history, jurisprudence etc.
I could feel your naivety,hate and bigotry to have made such silly remarks.In any case,try to always inquire about what u don't know before tongue wagging in the open.
Thanks and hope this helps in educating u.
Re: Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque by Kenni700(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Hi Nigerians.

I produce teaching aids commercial in semi-large quantities.

If you are looking for a good place to invest,please invest in my business. My business is in need of investment and funding.

I have 7 different products,my acct statement has done a turn over of about 5m this year and the statement is verifiable as well.

I need working capital in preparation to first term book supplies to schools.

Over 80 schools are using my teaching aids. My business is registered.

Please invest in this one that has market prospects and potentials and not in some get rich-quick-scheme or ponzi.

Whatsapp me on 08056949842 and I will show you my products and my mini factory. Proudly Naija!
I have a collateral if you want to invest BTW 1m to 1.5m.

Sorry if this is not the right thread for this post.
Warm regards.

Kenni700

Re: Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque by 900warriorz: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
ChristineC:
Alright. Sand everywhere. tongue Archaic place.

where you see the sand abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? / Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) / Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.