Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) (42012 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church / CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by davodyguy: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One thing I love about white garment girls is that;

They're very good in bed and knows how to love unconditionally...

But don't take that as an excuse to break their hearts, because if they lite their BLACK, RED and YELLOW candle for your matter, Angel Michael will abandon you.
Smh
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Niyiboi: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Give it a try bro, but if she offers you Coconut and Corn for the first time, REJECT it.
She said She'll give me a good luck honey. Please what does coconut and corn signify?

5 Likes

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Niyiboi:
She said She'll give me a good luck honey. Please what does coconut and corn signify?
I really don't know the significance, but I remember Sheyi my very good friend eating it when she gave it to him..... Till date, she has been controlling Sheyi brain like Luka Modric.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Enosa1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
These guys and dance ehn, seems thats all they are all about.

2 Likes

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chelsea82:
Here is the video of White garment church in whole as the dance Gbe body.

As shared by Olumuyiwa Olamide, he wrote: "When the spirit of the Lord is upon my soul, I will gbe bodi like David gbe'd �".

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/white-garment-church-in-whole-vibe-gbe.html?m=1

Cele na Church?

1 Like

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Jabioro: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Anything to please God is welcome
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Zookezom: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ji
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
DBossNG:
;

grin
There are different types of christianities, each claiming to be the authentic. To Catholics, every church other than theirs is heretic. Penticostals see Catholics as idol worshippers. Seventh Day Adventists say they are "bible-believing" church. There are also orthodox churches and thousands of other sects making claims to exclusive authenticity! Christianity is a problem to itself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by flowx(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

But don't take that as an excuse to break their hearts, because if they lite their BLACK, RED and YELLOW candle for your matter, Angel Michael will abandon you.
You dey whine me ni?��️����㊙️㊗️�����️�️��������������️�️�️�㊙️
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
They've got big a$$es. A$$es will not kee me

2 Likes

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
The dancing spirit of King David never left the white garment churches,he will be so proud the way they "honour" God with their dance steps and vibes.....
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Ha. No be me biko. If you befriend any of those girls na spirit wife you gift yourself be that o cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Lumig: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Niyiboi:
I have one that's always inviting me to her place, i ve been afraid to go lol
Afraid kwa grin grin she wan kill you??
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

people will see d person and see how his life will transform within some month.
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by jahbiz: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Give it a try bro, but if she offers you Coconut and Corn for the first time, REJECT it.
grin : grin grin cheesy
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I really don't know the significance, but I remember Sheyi my very good friend eating it when she gave it to him..... Till date, she has been controlling Sheyi brain like Luka Modric.
Coconut and corn to the rescue then tongue

1 Like

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What do they put inside the coconut and corn?
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wetin person no go see
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I've got a problem man. I'm a Muslim, but something keeps pushing me to this group of people. I don't know what's wrong, prolly their big butts. You've got any idea?

1 Like

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Lumig: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Glorified Babaláwo sad
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fgbread:

I've got a problem man. I'm a Muslim, but something keeps pushing me to this group of people. I don't know what's wrong, prolly their big butts. You've got any idea?
RELAX friend, that is not a problem.... An average white garment girl is irresistible and they're drop dead sexy...

Shoot your shots maturely to avoid burning of incense and candles.

4 Likes

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Divay22:

Coconut and corn to the rescue then tongue
You wish. grin

1 Like

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
ednut1:
Lets tell ourselves the truth these guys are not christians
I concur...anyone going to that church has an ulterior motive not for God

5 Likes

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by TimmyAde1: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
ednut1:
Lets tell ourselves the truth these guys are not christians
Nigga keep shut.
Who are you to determine who are Christians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by folaloof: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Haleluyah O...

Gbe body e

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Platony(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

My belle oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chelsea82:

As shared by Olumuyiwa Olamide, he wrote: "When the spirit of the Lord is upon my soul, I will gbe bodi like David gbe'd �".

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/white-garment-church-in-whole-vibe-gbe.html?m=1

Guy I wonder why u no dey hear word, ur blog is too damn slow and you don't even want to do anything about it.

Sometimes I just get angry and leave after taking forever to load.
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by bionixs: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chelsea82:

na their way na. That one na church. Whiter garment babalawos

2 Likes

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fgbread:

Are your asalatu girls not enough? Don't worry they're fast catching up with the Christians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.