Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) (42010 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church / CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by excel222(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One thing I love about white garment girls is that;

They're very good in bed and knows how to love unconditionally...

But don't take that as an excuse to break their hearts, because if they lite their BLACK, RED and YELLOW candle for your matter, Angel Michael will abandon you.
The truth is that, you type out of point. The church there never make use of yellow or black candles. And nothing is wrong with that dance because it is been done in other churches. what matter most is the mind of the person, who he/she is dancing to, and not the dance steps.
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by archat: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2019
me a don tell una christenity na scam
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
nicepoker101:
On a serious note I will love to visit that church someday to scout for their girls. I want to build a formidable team grin
you better be kiafu . na play u go tink say u wan go play...
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by niyispie(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere. It's OK to gbe body e, dance azonto, and 'give the lord a wiper' in other churches right? Celestials are fetish, C&S folks are ritualists, Deeper life people are extremists...they don't even watch TV, COZA is too funky for you...besides their pastor has issues bla bla bla. Yet, the Muslims that you are quick to call names as well have no problems worshiping in the nearest mosque available to them. Christians themselves are the biggest problem to Christianity. Too much hate and discrimination among members of the same family. Is that Christlike?

1 Like

Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Sammy07: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
funkebabie:

No, your background isn't a Celestial church if not you should know cele doesnt use colored candle.

I'm was born a C&S member
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by Sammy07: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Virus99:

White garment church yet in Ondo state... Damn! Baddest combo ever cheesy
What do you mean?
Re: Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
ednut1:
Lets tell ourselves the truth these guys are not christians

Oshey!!! True Christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.