Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower (1320 Views)

Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / 10 Different Types Of Women That You Will Likely Meet This Xmas - Memes / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower by Peace2love: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
DIFFERENT TYPES OF NIGERIANS WHILE IN THE SHOWER

(1) The ones that normally scrub their body so roughly and fast as if someone is fast forwarding them�

(2) The ones that enter bathroom to bath, they must ease themselves first, it's a follow come something. A strong spiritual problem

(3) The ones that normally scrub their body in slow motion with efizy as if a company paid them to do advert.�

(4) The ladies that normally wee wee on themselves while bathing. The feeling nobi here sha. E sweet die!!. Ladies abi I lie?�‍♀�‍♀

(5) The ones that normally wash their underwear first before any other thing. �

(6) The ones that normally display their singing talent only in the bathroom. As a matter of fact, some people have released album while in the shower..�‍♀

(7) The ones that are professionals in managing water, they normally tie their sponge around their waist so they won't have to waste water rinsing the sponge separately.�

(cool The ones that normally dance while in the shower. Nobody says u shouldn't dance oo, but when u will slip and knack your brain somewhere, it's only you that will advice yourself.

(9) The ones that after their so called bathing, they will still come out with soapy foams inside and outside the back of their ear, as if it is in the constitution. �‍♀

(10) The ones that after bathing they will remain small water that they will use rinse their legs at the front door, as if their legs no go touch ground again. �‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

Add your own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower by Cletus77(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lol! Y'all should download my new single at bathroom.com grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower by dhameelare(m): 2:04am On Jul 17, 2019
Lol......
Soo true, everyone is guilty of at least one
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower by Nmezor(f): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol, am guilty of many here
Re: Different Types Of Nigerians While In The Shower by sulasa07(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
I'm curious of that number 2,once I enter bathroom,the first water I pour on my body-next thing is to urinate.Even if I bath twice a day.

(1) (Reply)

New Jokes. / Why I Am So Tired / The Barren Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.