Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin (25857 Views)

Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching! / How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by H100: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
One of the greatest enemy of success in this jet age to millennia is patience. Ability to sit, think thoroughly before acting. you will find this 2 strategies as very simple, but here a things you should bear in mind and first work on.

Strategy always wins.
Develop a Career Road-map Strategy: list out your skills and strengths,
develop a vision for your career: where do you want to work and why?
does it align with your values?
Set the ball rolling: develop yourself as your life depends on it (cause it does),
get a mentor, get a coach.
Be intentional about your network: attend valuable events,

At the end of all these and more, you would be a job magnet to companies.

Job Search is not gambling.

Stop looking for a job on linkedln like a gambler.

Yes, people often make that mistake, sending numerous messages to recruiters and connecting with only CEOs.

Applying for everything applicable irrespective of the role, job description and the paycheck. wasting time, energy and resources. directly or indirectly draining emotionally.

looking for a job is strategic. You can’t apply for everything because your job determines 80% of what you’ll become in future.

Here are the 2 easy strategies to find a job on linkedin

1. Network with people

Let’s say I know Grace and I’m interested in working at PZ, I will connect with her, engage her posts and contribute.

I will send her a message like, ”hello Grace! I’m a fan of your contents and it’s amazing how you contribute to this platform. I’m honored to be connected.”

She will definitely appreciate my words and respond and if she doesn’t, try a few more times or look for another person at PZ.

Let’s say, Aisha, a brilliant communication expert, you can apply same approach.

Trust me, one of them will respond. Do you see how strategic it is?

Yes, It takes time. Be patient.

read more : https://onegoodhead.com/2-strategies-job-linkedin/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by iTearHerToto: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hungry Zoogerians will applaud this trash and go try out. Hunger bad o

Get ready!
Until you learn a skill/handwork to help yourselves and stop depending on people who would be in control of your success/destinies all because they are yur bosses etc hunger must kill all of una. Watch out!

Pukesangry

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by WalkerMichael(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
FTC shocked shocked

Modified:

iTearHerToto angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
ok
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by ademoladeji(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
This interesting. A friend of mine got a Kuwait job via LinkedIn n hope many Nigerians could get better life through the platform instead of snapchatting their careers away

19 Likes

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by NoLotty7(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Look cool,l have an account there.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by tpraiz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Noted
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by abumoney(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jobs that they would still tell you its for those within ages 20-25.
Abeg, go and learn a skill and start something for yourself jhor

9 Likes

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by m140(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Really cool.

For stubborn STI check my sigi

1 Like

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Good thread OP.
Highly informative and educative.
Keep it up.

You will never see the lazy, aggresive youths wailing everyday of their miserable lives on this kinda thread.
A thread that can change their lives forever.

They are all on BIG brother's thread............voting!
And on other threads bashing other tribes!!

Shame on them all!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
I do interact with educated and mature people on LinkedIn unlike nairaland that is filled with tribalist and unworthy front-page news..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Cool forum to interact and learn

1 Like

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by DBossNG(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Informative!

1 Like

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Hotzone(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please, any good girl not below the age of 25 and not above 30 who can speak good English and Christian by religion and who really wants to be a house wife should contact me ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Teejay13(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
This is Interesting and informative.
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Olalan(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
LinkedIn as much as it's a cool place to get a job is filled with hypocrites....so many asslikers

15 Likes

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by qanda: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by lilfreezy: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
LinkedIn na scam. The best way to get a job is to build a good network. Some might call it connection. I've been at LinkedIn for some time and it never helped me. Instead all i get was to see my university mates checking my profile and keeping tabs on my progress. I had to delete that nonsense abeg.

Sometimes you have to lie on your cv to get a job so if you tweak your job experience on your cv and your employer goes to check you out on LinkedIn and it doesn't tally, you'll seem dishonest.

15 Likes

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by dynicks(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hotzone:
Please, any good girl not below the age of 25 and not above 30 who can speak good English and Christian by religion and who really wants to be a house wife should contact me ASAP
u mind dropping ur contact?..

Seem u heaven sent finally..

9 Likes

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Craigslists: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lol

Make me sef use this format take increase my Clients base. If you know, you know grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by czarina(f): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Everybody on LinkedIn forming polite anyhow.

check my profile jor cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by DonX001: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
This is a really poorly written article.
Article doesn't make sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by YugoMag: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hotzone:

grin grin grin 'who really wants to be a house wife' you said? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by jobful3: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE

This handsome bobo, Peter just PROPOSED to his beau he met on the platform of love and another wedding bells on the way. WE MEAN SERIOUS BUSINESS OF CONNECTION, TRUE LOVE AND MATCHMAKING HERE ON THE AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE WHERE CONNECTION AND MATCHMATCHING AND MEMBERSHIP ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE…NO KOBO CHARGED!

IT’S OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Are you tired of being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to, that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believes in TRUE LOVE and having a happy family?
Are you one who is tired of masturbation and intimacy gadgets due to loneliness?
Are you a single lady/man based anywhere in Nigeria or Africa?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money with promise of matchmaking?
Are you one that have friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singleness?
Are you ready to make the 2019 or 2020 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by WIXE(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but, u don't like that man, where u see failures another man might see opportunities.
iTearHerToto:
Hungry Zoogerians will applaud this trash and go try out. Hunger bad o

Get ready!
Until you learn a skill/handwork to help yourselves and stop depending on people who would be in control of your success/destinies all because they are yur bosses etc hunger must kill all of una. Watch out!

Pukesangry
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
@ H100,

Three things to do to increase your chances on LinkedIn:

1. Tag Bridgette
2. Tag Oleg.
3. Tag Sohaib

If you know, you know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by chuks1love(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz24MyXgfYz/?igshid=jqxftsbf8e2e

please help me like this video ,it's a competition I must win. begging you guy in the name of God
Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by RDPMAN: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Cool... well done

1 Like

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by H100: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
DonX001:
This is a really poorly written article.
Article doesn't make sense at all.

Kindly rewrite to your standard in your head and take home the points. my native language isn't english.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by Ginalex(f): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Olalan:
LinkedIn as much as it's a cool place to get a job is filled with hypocrites....so many asslikers
So true.

1 Like

Re: 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin by temmypotter(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call / Vacancies At Main One Cable Nigeria / Top Ten Worst Jobs To Have In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.