Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,928 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

14 Things To Do In New York - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 14 Things To Do In New York (479 Views)

Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Things To Do In New York by joerich2015(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
New York is no doubt the city that never sleeps. This is one of the reasons why New York is one of the most visited places in the world. It offers so much that sometimes it’s overwhelming. It takes years to fully explore this concrete jungle and even then there is still so much to see.

If you are one for the adventure, take a look at these recommendations you could do in New York so you could scratch this from your bucket list leaving your wanderlust fully satisfied.

As we all know, New York’s subway can be confusing and therefore, daunting to take. However, if you want to experience New York like a local, I recommend you take a Metro Card, load it, think of where you’re going and take the subway!

The subway, as a matter of fact, is the fastest mode of transportation to get around. New York is as jammed in traffic as you could imagine.

The things that may be of help to you are to download a map of New York’s subway stations and route (in PDF or as an image) and purchase the Metro Card (make sure not to get the single-use card. You will save money with this). Brave the train!

Besides Italy, New York is one of the places where you can find a wide selection of pizza. New York-style pizza is one of the many things that they are known for. To get the best New York-style pizza you can get, head on to one or all of these places:

Joe’s Pizza in Gramercy specifically located at 14th street serves that quintessential New York pizza.

Pizza at Prince St is the best when it comes to square pizzas.

Keste in West Village is where you can find Neopolitan pizza.

The thin crust Vodka Pizza is amazing at Rubirosa in Nolita.

In Patrizia’s Kips Bay located on 2nd Avenue, a combination of calzone and pizza in one plate is heaven! They also serve other crazy shapes for a pizza like the one with the sun shape.

source: https://travelbook.com/blog/14-things-to-do-in-new-york

Re: 14 Things To Do In New York by KendrickAyomide: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Shite. I'll rather spend 99% of my time in Fulton street , Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn where my daddy NOTORIOUS B.I.G was born. Visit his grave everyday and Drop flowers
Re: 14 Things To Do In New York by joerich2015(m): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Shite. I'll rather spend 99% of my time in Fulton street , Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn where my daddy NOTORIOUS B.I.G was born. Visit his grave everyday and Drop flowers

(1) (Reply)

"Is This Currently The Biggest Ship In The World After Titanic"? (Video) / Chilean Military Plane Disappears With 38 People On Board. / 5 African Homebuilt Aircraft Without Engineering Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.