Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Amazon Self Publishing Resources - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Self Publishing Resources (4216 Views)

How To Publish A Book On Amazon KDP (amazon Self-publishing) / Amazon Kdp – Some Lies About Self-publishing Books On Amazon / How I Made $2000 Plus On Amazon Kindle Self Publishing In My First Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hi,

In this thread, I'll post all the resources you need to succeed with Amazon Self Publishing. If you do not know what this business is, you basically publish a book on Amazon (written by you or a ghostwriter you hire) and every time a copy of that book sells, you earn a certain percentage as royalty. At the end of the month, Amazon pays you the sum total of royalties you earned.

I've been doing this business for a little over 2 years now and I've made over N40 million. I believe anyone who is motivated enough, has access to a good internet connection and a computer can do this business

For more detailed information regarding this business (and proof of my earnings), see my original thread

With that out of the way, below are the resources you'll find helpful on your publishing journey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by kipesco(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
keenly looking
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Resource #1 - KDP Rocket (Now called Publisher Rocket)

Unlike any other software out there, Rocket gives you real data that shows you exactly what Amazon book buyers type into the Amazon search bar, as well as how many people search for these things every month. Using Rocket’s Keywords Feature, you will learn:

- What keywords shoppers type into Amazon
- Estimated number of times someone types that keyword into Amazon
- How much money other books are making that rank for that keyword
- How many books are competing for that keyword

It's definitely a worthwhile investment.

Cost: $97

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by Teel012(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Following. Just finished writing my first book and need all the guidelines I can get to publish successfully a d make sales to inspire more books.
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by hefelove(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Me that dont write nko? So many questions on my mind now
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
hefelove:
Me that dont write nko? So many questions on my mind now

You don't have to write the books yourself...you can outsource it to ghostwriters and pay them to write for you
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by tamonokare: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
HeliosHay:

You don't have to write the books yourself...you can outsource it to ghostwriters and pay them to write for you

How do you outsource
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Resource #2 - KDSpy

This is a software that allows you to reverse engineer the 'Bestseller' categories with a single click

When you want a detailed breakdown of any Kindle or Book category on Amazon, just click on KDSPY from within your browser, and in mere seconds, you'll know the competitor landscape of that category, the potential estimated profit you could make there with a first page listing – PLUS you'll have a detailed breakdown of each book's performance.

Price: $47 (one time-fee)

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
tamonokare:

How do you outsource

You can hire writers from Upwork, Fiverr etc.
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2019
Resource #3 - Kindle Self Publishing Blueprint

This book details all of the strategies I currently employ in my Kindle publishing business to:

- Get the best return on my invested dollar
- Maximize the exposure for all of my books (for free)
- Get as many repeat customers
- Publish profitable kindle and paperback books
- Publish profitable audiobooks
- Maximize the royalties I earn from page reads
- Optimize my books to earn as much royalties as possible

..and much, much more.

It's packed full of practical tips and strategies that has taken me over 2 years to master. You learn from my mistakes so your own learning curve is much shorter and you don't have to lose an arm and a leg scaling up your own business.

Price: N20,000

Note - The people in my mentorship program get this book for FREE

To place your order, email: Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2019
Resource #4 - Ten Profitable Keywords in Self Help Niche

This book details 10 profitable keywords in the self-help niche. With this information, all you have to focus on is creating a great book that leverages the keywords I gave you.

This was a monster niche filled with a lot of profitable keywords as well. In the Self Publishing business all niches are not equal (just like all fingers are not equal). Some niches pull a lot of money while others just don't. Self-Help is one of those niches...It's highly profitable when done right.

Great keyword + Great Cover + Compelling Description + Good Marketing = Plenty of Sales

It really is that simple.

Execute this formula well and you will reap the reward for years to come!

Price: N10,000

Early Bird Bonus

Blueprint Owners get 10% off
Mentees get 20% off

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2019
Resource #5 - Ten Profitable Keywords in the Computers & Technology Niche

This book details 10 profitable keywords in the Computers & Technology niche. This was an interesting (and tricky) niche to research. It's not as dominant as the Self-Help niche so beginners may find it easier to conquer. However, you may have to be a bit of a techie to pull off an amazing book here..reason being that you need to check that the information in your book (i.e. written codes) is correct and you can't do that well if you have no idea about the topic.

Nonetheless, there were a number of hidden gems here.

Once again,

Great keyword + Great Cover + Compelling Description + Good Marketing = Plenty of Sales

It really is that simple.

Early Bird Bonus

Mentees get 20% off

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2019
Resource #6 - Ten Profitable Keywords in the Cooking, Food & Wine Niche

This book details 10 profitable keywords in the Cooking, Food & Wine Niche.

As dominant as the self-help niche, this is also an absolute monster. You can either make it BIG here or crash and burn. Why? because it's soo competitive you won't believe it. You need to niche down strategically to dramatically improve your chances of crushing it.

Don't be scared tho, I found some ridiculously profitable keywords that will blow your mind...but you need to be as courageous as a lion to conquer this niche - It's not for the faint-hearted.

Anyways, rest assured, you're in for a juicy treat!

Do I really need to say it again?

It really is that simple ladies/gents.

Early Bird Bonus

Mentees get 20% off

1 Share

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Resource #7 - Keyword Research Video

For those who are interested in learning how to fish instead of relying on people to give them fish, this is for you.

This video shows you step-by-step how I do keyword research and how I find monster keywords to publish books in. I show you where I go to mine for keywords, how I confirm words which are keywords, how I assess them for profitability and how I structure them in the book title/subtitle to maximize exposure while not appearing spammy (very important)

Brace yourself though, it's about 35 minutes long and 640MB in size!

Early Bird Bonus

Mentees get it FREE

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2019
Resource #8 - Copyscape

Sometimes, in the process of hiring ghostwriters to write your books for you, you meet some unscrupulous ones that give you a manuscript they wrote for others and charge you for it. You publish it on Amazon and end up getting into trouble (potentially getting banned by Amazon) for plagiarism/copyright issues.

This is why you need a software like Copyscape.

When you receive your manuscript from your ghostwriter, you copy the content of the manuscript and paste it into the Copyscape text box and, click the search button and you get a report with a percentage plagiarism score. If a lot of the material was lifted online, Copyscape will tell you how much of it was lifted online and from where

It's definitely a helpful resource to have in your tool box

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by tamonokare: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2019
HeliosHay:

You can hire writers from Upwork, Fiverr etc.

Pls I'd like to speak with you on phone.
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
tamonokare:

Pls I'd like to speak with you on phone.

Shoot me an email and we can take it from there
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by karlxavier(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
As a young school leaver, how do I get into this business as I have no capital to start fully now. Any discounts? Am ready to learn sir and am teachable
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
karlxavier:
As a young school leaver, how do I get into this business as I have no capital to start fully now. Any discounts? Am ready to learn sir and am teachable

The discounts that come with these products favour my mentees and people that already have the Blueprint given that they've already spent money. I intend to continue favouring them...it's only fair

That being said, the blueprint is currently on a 25% discount till July 31, 2019. It's an opportunity to get in at a cheaper price.

with regards to funds..

It's difficult to scale a publishing business if you have no funds..my advise is to focus on doing freelancing jobs to build up your capital. Freelancing jobs are free to start for the most part. Just set up a fiverr account and offer to design book covers, prepare cvs, proofread books, write blog articles etc..you can do pretty much anything.

Alternatively, you can start this publishing business by writing the books yourself.
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Discount offers end in 3 hours
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by Skykid1208(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wish I have enough funds to buy everything now, but unfortunately I would have to make do with free tools for now
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by CoachOore: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
HeliosHay:
Hi,

In this thread, I'll post all the resources you need to succeed with Amazon Self Publishing. If you do not know what this business is, you basically publish a book on Amazon (written by you or a ghostwriter you hire) and every time a copy of that book sells, you earn a certain percentage as royalty. At the end of the month, Amazon pays you the sum total of royalties you earned.

I've been doing this business for a little over 2 years now and I've made over N40 million. I believe anyone who is motivated enough, has access to a good internet connection and a computer can do this business

For more detailed information regarding this business (and proof of my earnings), see my original thread

With that out of the way, below are the resources you'll find helpful on your publishing journey
Prove of alert pleas... We don't even expect someone that has made this much tcreating thrend...40million that what some don't just force people to business

1 Like

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by bjstardom(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
CoachOore:

Prove of alert pleas... We don't even expect someone that has made this much tcreating thrend...40million that what some don't just force people to business

Bro stop sleeping on the bicycle, many Nigerians are making millions steady steady on KDP monthly.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
bjstardom:

Bro stop sleeping on the bicycle, many Nigerians are making millions steady steady on KDP monthly.

Leave the doubting thomases. People who are serious will continue to make millions while others continue to doubt and look for endless proof.

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by Lenny9000(m): 2:18am On May 16, 2020
HeliosHay
I will hit you up via Email... I have the #100k for your course already, but just need to get some Money for the Ghost Writers etc... When I start, I want to get straight to work at once and get my Book Published ASAP while I am still learning. That's the only way I can do this
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 8:30am On May 16, 2020
Lenny9000:
HeliosHay
I will hit you up via Email... I have the #100k for your course already, but just need to get some Money for the Ghost Writers etc... When I start, I want to get straight to work at once and get my Book Published ASAP while I am still learning. That's the only way I can do this

It's nice you've managed to get the funds but I no longer offer mentorship.

The things I thought in the mentorship have been summarized in different resources including the kindle blueprint, keyword research video, and the ten profitable keywords in 3 different niches books.

All 5 resources are available for N40,000 when purchased together or a total of N60,000 when purchased individually

Owners of the blueprint can still access my WhatsApp for questions when necessary
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by Yemialade(f): 10:47am On May 16, 2020
Helloshay.Can we use mini laptop for this kdp business. 2)i want to engage in stock and bonds inuestment in future sir,please recomend where i can invest my money sir.
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by Meedon: 11:10pm On May 17, 2020
Yemialade:
Helloshay.Can we use mini laptop for this kdp business. 2)i want to engage in stock and bonds inuestment in future sir,please recomend where i can invest my money sir.

Yes you can

I use phone to write and format with laptop
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by Lenny9000(m): 1:13am On May 18, 2020
HeliosHay:

It's nice you've managed to get the funds but I no longer offer mentorship.

The things I thought in the mentorship have been summarized in different resources including the kindle blueprint, keyword research video, and the ten profitable keywords in 3 different niches books.

All 5 resources are available for N40,000 when purchased together or a total of N60,000 when purchased individually

Owners of the blueprint can still access my WhatsApp for questions when necessary

Mbanu!! You go teach me oh.. Or I go find you come London... Lol.. Would have done this last year, but traveled out.. Anyway will hit you up via Email and whatever it will take, I need that Mentorship... Even if you Can't put all your Time into it because of your personal commitment to other stuff... From everyone that I have met online, you seem to be the most credible.. Will be in touch..... Or las Las, suggest or connect me to your Best Student so that I can communicate with him on the regular and Yes I can buy the one time offer for #40k.. How much will that be in dollars or pounds?
Re: Amazon Self Publishing Resources by HeliosHay(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2020
Lenny9000:

Mbanu!! You go teach me oh.. Or I go find you come London... Lol.. Would have done this last year, but traveled out.. Anyway will hit you up via Email and whatever it will take, I need that Mentorship... Even if you Can't put all your Time into it because of your personal commitment to other stuff... From everyone that I have met online, you seem to be the most credible.. Will be in touch..... Or las Las, suggest or connect me to your Best Student so that I can communicate with him on the regular and Yes I can buy the one time offer for #40k.. How much will that be in dollars or pounds?

That should be about £80

Mentorship takes too much of my time and it's not scalable since committing that much time to one person makes it very difficult to give the same to other people. The quality of the mentorship drops and I burn out. It's not worth it.

Owners of the blueprint can contact me via WhatsApp for questions if anything isnt clear. The keyword research video has gone into tremendous detail on how I do keyword research and use the keywords I find to structure my book title/subtitle. Anyone can do it with the right information

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Soft Loan Urgently / How To Link Your BVN To Your UBA Account Via Internet / How Much Does It Cost To Print A Business Card (urgent Help Needed)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.