Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? (6510 Views)

Photos: The Power Of Makeup / The Art Of Makeup! (working With Colours) / The Fabulousities Of Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by yebarbie(f): 12:08pm On May 11, 2007
Hi all makeup addicts. If you were ever told that you can use only one item of makeup as you are going out, what will it be? I mean only one:foundation, powder, eye brow pencil, eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip liner, lip stick, lip gloss or blush.As for me, I will take eye liner. I just can't do without lining my eyes. it gives me a different look when I do. How about you?
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by whiteroses(f): 12:29pm On May 11, 2007
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh that'd be the most terrible thing that might happen to me that person might as well k*** me i mean only one make up? i can do without lipgloss, eyeliner, foundation and mascara and dust powder or else i won't go out i don't have to use eyeshadow though but i don't think i can use only one, do you know that U can't use only one make up then don't use any
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by whiteroses(f): 12:31pm On May 11, 2007
i meant "i can do without lipgloss, eyeliner, foundation and mascara and dust powder or else i won't go out" am i bad
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by whiteroses(f): 12:33pm On May 11, 2007
how do you spell cant, i think i'm loosing my english i meant " i can't do without lipgloss, eyeliner, foundation and mascara and dust powder or else i won't go out" my bad again sorry
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by iice(f): 4:17pm On May 12, 2007
Lip balm, i already do with out the rest.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by temmyabby(f): 4:47pm On May 12, 2007
LIp gloss most def, it transforms my face , i mean no girl should go out without lip gross undecided
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by trueface(f): 9:59pm On May 12, 2007
lip balm or gloss. i can do without the gloss though, but i cant risk having my lips dry.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by ovadose(f): 12:14pm On May 13, 2007
lip balm ala blistex is the only indulgence i have. I dont miss the rest.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Ollie39: 4:33pm On May 13, 2007
eyeliner
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by cuteass1(f): 12:28am On May 14, 2007
iice:

Lip balm, i already do with out the rest.

Same here. i only use lip-gloss (does all the magic for me) so the person is making a rule i already live by wink
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by kike001(f): 9:48am On May 14, 2007
powder
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 14, 2007
white powder wink
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by busygirl(f): 6:30pm On May 14, 2007
eye shadow/liner
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by beegirl: 11:43pm On May 14, 2007
lipgloss cause there are some(lipgloss) who could serve as eyeshadow too
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by oge4real(f): 12:59pm On May 15, 2007
still thinking sad
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 24, 2007
eyeliner -frames my face

cos I can always use moisturiser/vaseline for my lips
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by minniepoe(f): 4:09pm On May 28, 2007
if lipgloss is not classified as a makeup item then i would say white powder but if otherwise, i would say lipgloss
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by omogenaija(f): 5:23pm On May 28, 2007
lip gloss thats all i use anyways
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by omoge(f): 2:09am On May 29, 2007
eye pencil/eyeliner can't live without it cheesy
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by snazzydawn(f): 1:01pm On May 29, 2007
most definitely lip gloss. Ever tried using lip gloss without the other make up items? gives you that nude,come get me look.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by ne4real(f): 5:10pm On May 31, 2007
mascara. makes u look sexy
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by fellybabe(f): 10:05pm On May 31, 2007
huh huh huh, well i can\t do without my lipswtick*jordan burgurdy*
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by sosoella(f): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2007
eye shadow dames, to light up the eyes of the world wink
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Sharn06: 1:16am On Jun 03, 2007
Razor Blade
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by omogenaija(f): 1:30am On Jun 03, 2007
Sharn06:

Razor Blade

wat kind of make-up is razor blade ?
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by OmoEko1(f): 1:32am On Jun 03, 2007
My vasline tub wink wink wink
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Sharn06: 2:50am On Jun 03, 2007
@ omogenaija. the normal razor blade.
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Sharn06: 2:51am On Jun 03, 2007
u wouldn't even ask me what I'm gon use it 4
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by omogenaija(f): 3:01am On Jun 03, 2007
that was my next question
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by Sharn06: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2007
cut my nose. it grows everyday. lolz
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by mukina2: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2007
mentholatum balm cheesy
Re: If You Were Told To Use Only One Item Of Makeup What Will It Be? by yebarbie(f): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2007
omogenaija:

what kind of make-up is razor blade ?
Plesa help me ask her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Do You Use Attachments? / The Latest Hot Afro Hairstyles / Kubwa-Abuja: Imported Perfume @#1,200 Per One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.