Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off (55795 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / ''Shindara Fatoyinbo Born 2002, Krest Shutdown In 2001" - Kemi Olunloyo / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Neddstark: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2019
Jaynom:

FEAR is a powerful tool! There are people who freeze in the face of Fear! Do not forget he was/is a cultist, that realization could change rational/logical thinking and don't forget he wasn't a stranger!

So if a gay cultist comes and intimidates you to screw your anuss, na so you go meekly sheepishly turn your rear abi?If you dont resist, it is consensual. Some guys have babes that they always intimidate. My bottom line is never be stupid. Resist any guy wanting to sexually assualt you without consent.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Neddstark: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2019
Aiyk2333:

ain't you tired of all this pointless gimmicks? if not that ur a fool, what do u have as evidence to deny her claims.. who cares how plotless her story is, just have sense, it matters more

What I said made more sense than that any member of your family can input. Mind your lane.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by timota(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Neddstark:

Nice theory. Pastor Fatoyibo used jazz to hypnotize Busola to screw her on the chair and on the bonnet of a car. Clap for yourself
I'm saying that what the lady said is possible many pastors are using both jazz and threats to sleep with church member rem the lady in question was a minor as at then so however u look at it ,it is still rape or will u pray for such fate to befall ur daughter,
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by ejemamaka: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Ciaos: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Neddstark:
I actually enjoyed Krest then. If I see it anywhere I will buy one carton.
But Busola Dakolo must either be a Chronic liar or extremely gullible 17/year old. Them cane you quickie for parlor when your siblings dey upstairs. You no shout. Pastor run go motor collect Krest come give you. And you drank it. As in which kind mumu you be?
For all the feminists out there you owe it to yourselves not to have a daughter extremely dumb at 17 like Busola.
Dumb indeed. My 3 years old girl tells me anything. 17years old girl no fit shout or tell her mama later.... Meaning be say the thing sweat am. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Neddstark: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ciaos:

Dumb indeed. My 3 years old girl tells me anything. 17years old girl no fit shout or tell her mama later.... Meaning be say the thing sweat am. Yeye dey smell.

Women mentality. Because pastor chop her free of charge clean mouth. The thing vex her so try she had to spoil his name in public. Well, I hope she's free from the hate in her now.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by DSHADOWWALKER: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
timota:

Have u ever heard the word hypnotize before, some of these fake pastors are virgin hunters ,wherever they see a virgin girl they will do everything possible to hypnotize and deflower them and hence gain more spiritual power and fame .Have u ever been pressed before on bed and u try to shout but u could not,that's how it works

Even if witches are real,i can bet none of then has your time.Noone is pressing you,you experienced sleep paralysis
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
She’s as dumb as a rock. Wetin person wan use the drink do? I have a bottle of Gold Spot in my fridge, come and fight me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / Rema Wears Face Mask To Headies Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.