Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid (41584 Views)

Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by NairaMedia: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Singer Wizkid second babymama, Binta Diallo, celebrate after Jada Pollock who was Wizkid's favourite babymama dumb him after been physically abused by the singer.

Wizkid favourite babymama in her Instagram stories, wrote:
"From today I and Ayo no longer work together. I've been in an abusive relationship with him for years covering for him time and time again. And I'm tired. Wiz continuously puts his hand on me, leaves me with bruises that I cover up from the world including my family and friends. It often feels like we are war in the same house. I have done all I can do to keep this all together but from today I let go. You can support someone as much as you can but at some point, you have to value yourself. I can't raise my son in this kind of environment,"

The singer second babymama who reacted to the post, wrote:
"Karma is a bitch ain't it"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/karma-is-bitch-wizkid-2nd-babymama.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by NairaMedia: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by judgementyard(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Yeah! A real bitch grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2019
You don't have to type that, let the Karma do the talking.... Anyways you are a woman not surprised. Even i do see some weak guys using this Karma is a bitccch slogan on Facebook whenever they make small doe, see the person u are addressing to might make it bigger than you later on. Nothing like Karma bla bla bla, That's how life is. na turn by turn.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by ashewoboy(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2019
you all threw yourselves at him. you all should not blame him.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Memberclub(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2019
Stupid grown ass women

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by cassidy1996(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2019
how is this news?

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2019
That should not make Binta feel good by the way. She is a loser if she does.

If not for the money and to be attached to a star, who in her sane mind would want to date, get pregnant and give birth to a child for the likes of these our morally perverted celebrities.

She is just a morally perverted person herself ( I mean binta) because if her morals and reasoning were sound, she would not settle for giving birth out of wedlock angry

What happened to Jada does not change who Binta is.. a shameless hoe who threw herself on wizkid for the money.

Nonsense and tohyorsih2 angry

Nonsense and victorian angry

Nonsense and czarina

But Oh! I have said quite much when I should have just taken Wizkid's advice that....

'Money hungry hoes should be ignored' grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by ADRIAN88(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Liked by 2,600,898 slay squirrels who still want to fvck and carry wizzys baby for the sake of nothing.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by IamHeWrites: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
The most funniest thing is, most females fans of Wizkid won't mind becoming his baby mama.

Wizkid breaks record
*Shames Davido*

Davido breaks record
*Wizkid did it first*

Wizkid beats his baby mama
*Drags Davido*

Are Wizkid's fans not insane?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by NwaJozi: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bet she happy
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by visijo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
If you are not dating her stop commenting "My love, My baby"on her posts. Allow her future hubby to locate her in peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wheyrey women and wheyrey man.

Please don't interfere so you won't contact wheyrey syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by RockHard: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wizkid should grow up. All three women can't be wrong about him. Maybe it's about time he drops the 'kid' from his name. Perhaps that would help change his orientation.

20 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Ogaga87(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Never knew this Wizo had a BRUCE LEE career along side his music career...

Bleep all the women beaters around the globe..

Domestic violence is bad..

I wish we have the same laws like the US on this matter, she for sue Wizo, judge for don sentence am, and he for dey clean some of those canalz, and drainage wen dey SURULERE..

7 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Midas01: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Watch how nairaland frustrated misorgynists will tag Jada a wicked feminist despite supporting her all those years.

5 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by dayveed1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
ashewoboy:
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by victorian(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
That should not make Binta feel good by the way. She is a loser if she does.

If not for the money and to be attached to a star, who in her sane mind would want to date, get pregnant and give birth to a child for the likes of these our morally perverted celebrities.

She is just a morally perverted person herself ( I meam binta) because if her morals and reasoning were sound, she would not settle for giving birth out of wedlock angry

What happened to Jada does not change who she is.. a shameless hoe who threw herself on wizkid for the money.

Nonsense and tohyorsih2 angry

Nonsense and victorian angry

Nonsense and czarina

But Oh! I have said quite much when I should have just taken Wizkid's advice that....

'Money hungry hoes should be ignored' grin grin grin

Lol you no well.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by GentleMoney: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Olodo24: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Farm tools everywhere
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Seahawk: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
So that’s a good reason to be violent?
ashewoboy:

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Nthrone(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
All this gold diggers, trying to reap from where they never sow.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Dottore: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Babes set out with their best tools to go to a gold mine only to end up harvesting Charcoal.

Many won't learn from them. I tell you most solemnly many others will still fall prey.

So sorry.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by SoftP(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Abusive relationship, with which hand.

That tiny lil man...

&His hype men will always give him thumbs up,

Frienemies
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
I've always known that Wizkid is a Fool..

Abusing women upandan

Fourth babymama loading.......

4 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by nephemmy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
abi u wanna say karmasutra is a bitçh... tongue..lol
awon olosho oshi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Jason007: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
same old story ...

just because you see or heard one part of a story doesn't mean it's true , regardless of who is involved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid by Chrisbeks: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wizkid no dey try, very irresponsible dead beat dad

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Chidiebere & Chidinma Aneke In Matching Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.