Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student (41341 Views)

The Identity Of Murdered CRUTECH Student In Calabar Revealed (graphic Photo) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Correctgist(f): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Two persons have been killed in renewed clashes among cult groups in Calabar, Cross River state.

This is coming less than 24 hours after the brutal murder of James Chia, a final year student of electrical electronic engineering in Cross River University of Technology, Calabar Campus, on Monday.

Chia was shot and axed to death immediately finishing his final paper in the semester in his faculty.

The two persons were shot dead in the early hours of today Tuesday, July 16, at Palm street and CRUTECH pavilion field, Calabar South. It is however not ascertained if they are students of the school.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/two-killed-in-renewed-cult-war-after-brutal-killing-of-final-year-crutech-student/

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Correctgist(f): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by oz4real83(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2019
You don't wish somebody at death rest in peace when he didn't have the intention of resting in peace when alive. I only pity their families who made lot of sacrifices just to see them grow to this stage. Say No to cultism.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by dollytino4real(f): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2019
cult gate way to early death

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by danny56: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Leave this cult foolish guys please.... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY � like for wishing and share for a word of prayer.

@lala any snake meat news today

295 Likes 81 Shares

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Kingosytex(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2019
Idiots risking their lives and dying for a useless belief

I am here thinking of how to better my life and some idiots are busy joining a useless and worthless cult group

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2019
No hope for this Country... Everyone is Mad including the school authorities and security agents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by RDPMAN: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
WTF

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by dermmy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nigeria which way.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by santino09: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Buhari why?

These innocent girls were raped and butchered and all the president can think about is Ruga.

Such a stupid man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by ednut1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
nice one. lets them all kill themselves when it remains about 5 cultists the police can now arrest those ones every cultist should be killed and fed to crocs

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by ainas247: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
undecided Nawa oooo
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by four4: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Why wasting there life? They should just donate there life to federal government, so they can be taken to sambisa forest to fight bokoharam

14 Likes

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
We really need to DEBULK our population, we are growing like CANCER.
And the Good thing is that, these GUYS are helping out

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Blurr(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
2-1

4 Likes

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Stephendeals: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
shocked

It is really sad that youths are chopped down in their prime, this is while we urge youths to desist from all manner of cultism and violence.

The temporary 'Gains' of belonging is not commensurate with your life that can be used in counting scores.

Those still alive that have turned a new leave should patronize me. I sell IT Products (Laptops, Printers, Etc)
Bulk Quantities also available

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by ofiko123(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Cultism is not way to go..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Daewoods(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Instead of wasting your life and dying meaninglessly.

A tale of suicide and a failed country
May 18, 2019
Suicide and death have become the solace of many a Nigerian, citizens battered, depressed and frustrated have now reached a point where death and rest from the failures of the country and it's system have become their only respite. Yet the government and leaders...

Continue reading
https://thenigerianatlas..com/2019/05/a-tale-of-suicide-and-failed-country.html
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by toprealman: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
oz4real83:
You don't wish somebody at death rest in peace when he didn't have the intention of resting in peace when alive. I only pity their families who made lot of sacrifices just to see them grow to this stage. Say No to cultism.
Out of the three sentences you made, one was off key!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Omero(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na So!
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by King44(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
I feel no pity for them at alllll, dying is their hobby

2 Likes

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Situation001(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by rapson19(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
they're actually paying the price
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by kamzibobo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
All cultist deserves to die
They are bastards
I repeat they are bastard!!
I retweet they are bastard!!
I repost they are bastard!!
How I wish I can destroy all fraternities
You are all bound to be in deeeep pit of hell right now!!!
Bastards

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by kamzibobo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
What price you mad man
rapson19:
they're actually paying the price
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by Entom(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Reap what you sowed is not a cure.
Re: 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student by eagleonearth(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fools brainwashed to insult their parents and elders without shame. Cultism turns a worm into a beast

Meanwhile I have used engine oil for sale. I also have used 15KVA Mikano generators at a good price. Foreign and used cars too. All at a wonderful price.

Buzz me on 08038786031

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) / Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra / Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.