Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence (38028 Views)

Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Amagite(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Singer Wizkid's 3rd baby mama, Jada Pollock called him out today on Instagram, accusing him of domestic violence and announcing that she has stopped working with him as his manager.

A lot of people have been reacting to this and shading her for 'covering' up for Wizkid when his first and second baby mamas, Shola and Binta called him out.

"From today I and Ayo no longer work together. I've been in an abusive relationship with him for years covering for him time and time again. And I'm tired.

Wiz continuously puts his hand on me, leaves me with bruises that I cover up from the world including my family and friends. It often feels like we are war in the same house.

I have done all I can do to keep this all together but from today I let go. You can support someone as much as you can but at some point, you have to value yourself. I can't raise my son in this kind of environment.
" Jada posted in a now deleted post o her Insta-story.

Even Wizkid's second baby mama, Binta Diallo was quick to comment on the situation, "Karma is a bitch ain't it�," She wrote.

US-based Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama, has also reacted to Jada's call out. See her post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/07/actress-victoria-inyama-reacts-to-jada-calling-out-wizkid-over-domestic-violence.html

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wizkidayo is a deadbeat dad

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Their problem

wetin concern me?

Wizkid is a deadbeat dad anyways.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Jh0wsef(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
karma is a bitch, really

Anyway. Get your quality clear business cards, logos etc at the best rates today smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
I'd like a glass too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by soberdrunk(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
"Flaunt" olodo... angry

17 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by ainas247: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
shocked to the yeyebrities food don land..
react mode activated.

DOminate Google pag1
fast with real result
chat up now

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Most ladies today are glorified bimbos.

19 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Onyi90(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Noted
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by iammo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
angry

*Wizkid fights Banky W...
*Wizkid fights linda ikeji
*Wizkid fights baby mama
*Wizkid fights and beat up a thug in shitta
*Wizkid fights Skales...

Yet they don't know Skunk and drugs is making him aggressive and he needs a few months rehab, system flush and drug free time..

37 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Junkie1: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
AND YOU ARE?
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by olassybaba: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beware of women that keep saying a man should never lay his hands on a woman, just know they are the real devil and they will annoy the shii out of you so you can misbehave, there's no rule to building a home, Men beware!!! . Instead of laying your hands on these devil incarnates just move away. Cos if anything happens, a regular slowpoke can tell from her tiny voice, pretty face and lovely eyes that she is the innocent one undecided

20 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Onyi22(f): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
They should shut up jare......
Despite all these, I still wish to be wizkid baby mama because he is very rich n famous and Worth more than some guys some guys on this forum

I love u wizkid
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by seanjy4konji: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
star boy deh here so.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by DirtyGold: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nuclear reactors have started firing

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Bestboy11513(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
He treats them bad because he wants them gone.

There are far younger, better women waiting in line. Carry on Wizzy!

11 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by wonlasewonimi: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tiwa does not agree with you.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mallamnari: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Food don land for the hoe Loshows, feminist

U decide to buy 3rd baby n u expect to be treated like a queen,

Abel life na per head, wen u de enjoy d sweet life u tell us?
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by goat22: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
soberdrunk:
"Flaunt" olodo... angry

SOBERDRUNK! I have warned you about cleaning your buttocks after you sh1t!!! angry CLEAN IT WITH WATER! NO USE PAPER HAIR DEY NYASH! O Boy! You Don drink garri for KOMPO?

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by lenghtinny(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Instagram - the home of reactors and attention seekers....

If that tiny boy dey abuse you, as a sharp American babe, you should charge him to court with strong evidence.

Playing victim on Instagram story isn't enough to prove that he's guilty......

As for those referring to Wizkid other baby mamas, I'm not sure there's anyone that accused him of being a woman beater. Not taking care of his kids isn't the same as being a woman beater...

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by miikyphil(f): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
If wizkid reply to any of dis, make I bend

Wizkid I know

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by princeade86(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
see her name sef (inyama) abacha.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by dejio42(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Boyz having babies and b!tches(b!tch calls another b!tch) what do you expect.
I c no wizkid fault in all.
All celeb babymamas are b!tches
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by densiks: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
You guys should free wizkid!

If the girl is tired she can take a walk,I’m sure she wasn’t forced to be in that relationship,if she realized the young man was irresponsible then she should have left the whole affair instead of disturbing the social space with unsubstantiated allegations.

P/s;I don’t support domestic violence in any shade or form, but people must take responsibility for their choices and stop all this social media tantrums.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Dagger111(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Amagite:
Singer Wizkid's 3rd baby mama, Jada Pollock called him out today on Instagram, accusing him of domestic violence and announcing that she has stopped working with him as his manager.

A lot of people have been reacting to this and shading her for 'covering' up for Wizkid when his first and second baby mamas, Shola and Binta called him out.

"From today I and Ayo no longer work together. I've been in an abusive relationship with him for years covering for him time and time again. And I'm tired.

Wiz continuously puts his hand on me, leaves me with bruises that I cover up from the world including my family and friends. It often feels like we are war in the same house.

I have done all I can do to keep this all together but from today I let go. You can support someone as much as you can but at some point, you have to value yourself. I can't raise my son in this kind of environment.
" Jada posted in a now deleted post o her Insta-story.

Even Wizkid's second baby mama, Binta Diallo was quick to comment on the situation, "Karma is a bitch ain't it�," She wrote.

US-based Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama, has also reacted to Jada's call out. See her post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/07/actress-victoria-inyama-reacts-to-jada-calling-out-wizkid-over-domestic-violence.html

As her name sounds *Inyama* so her words. Always irritating. Inyama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out / Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.