Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) (32284 Views)

Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) by alphaNomega: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2019
This is one of the reasons why men have to make money. . . have you noticed it is only the poor men that commit suicide over their partner's infidelity?
Re: Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2019
soul95:

He is not an idiot. Pray you don't go through storms bigger than you!
u called that a storm, to commite suicide because of a woman been unfaithful, my dear he's not a man.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) by Abee79(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2019
Suicide keh? Just free her and arrange a younger replacement, mbok! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) by luluosas(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
You want to die, you go on social media to announce it. Why not use the same social media to ask for help? Na waoh
Re: Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) by Kylce042(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
Afta their pipu wee say dy aff sense
Ya wife cheat na you dy komit suicide undecided make unah check am ogbanje!,
Fokuu you in kiss Daniel's tune.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) by xendra: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
spyg1:
Is a normal thing for poor people, reserved and jobless people, cheat on a well to do dude who is also a womanizer and see him abandoned your dirty public toilet for life.

Who get time for a cheating fool?
you sound so sad
Re: Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
soul95:

Ette, I'm not one to be lacking intellectually, but I'm not proud and daft not to recognize that there are different planes to existence. Some challenges require that you go to a higher plane of existence to solve them. Some can be dealt with on the physical plane (habits, work ethics,skills reorientation), some can be dealt with on the mental plane (mindset, belief systems, attitudes, aptitude) some can be dealt with on the ethereal plane (subconscious mind, projections, ) some demand spiritual intervention (covenants, curses, divinations, prophecies, mantles, anointings, territorial influences).
So when I talk about demons, I know that not everything can be attributed to demons, but also not everything can be solved by intellectual capacity.

Don't let the mediocrity of religious people on Africa fool you. Some of the world's most powerful and "intellectual" people do have strong spiritual inclinations.
Its only fools that feel intellectual ability is the greatest power in our existence. There are far higher forms of consciousness.

Last last satan likes to keep many in ignorance of his existence by denying himself or hiding in plain sight. Life is more than thinking bro.

Your insight is outstanding.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) by awuf2008: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
The guy must be damn sick upstairs. Me kill myself because of just a woman, no go happen lailai, I prefer to leave the woman jejely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Syndicate Behind Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Busted In 10-hour Operation / Police Deny Inserting Broomsticks Into Evans joystick / Pastor Chucks Ogene Of Glory Chapel Escapes Assassination (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.