Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,849 members, 7,824,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) (32566 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by dainformant(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
A 40-year-old man identified as Stephen Ogho-Oghene Akpata, has been arrested by members of the Bayelsa police command for allegedly stabbing his wife to death, after he suspected her of infidelity. The suspect confessed that he murdered his wife, Oyinye Faustina Eze, of 33 years of age, after they had both had sex at their residence along the Kpansia area of Yenagoa, the State capital.

The deceased was a staff of Glaobacom.

According to the suspect, he became angered after he saw a text message on her phone indicating she was having an extramarital affair, he confronted her and argument ensured, then he stabbed her on the neck and on the shoulder leading to her death.

He also confessed to have served in various detention centers in AUSTRALIA.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-stabs-his-wife-to-death-in-yenagoa.html

Credit: Osaro Akindele Okhomina

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2017

It's better to leave a cheating spouse than to give into your anger and commit crimes towards them.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
See his stomach.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by shugacaneman: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
He posed comfortably.

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Otapipia: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
But why?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by superior1: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
A fool at 40

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Nostradamu(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Simple: if you beat (weird as it seems), much less kill, women then you're a MITCH! No more, no less. You don't deserve to be addressed by the social construct or title, 'male'. Read my lips, men who engage women physically are B!tche$.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why not just kick her whoring ass out? undecided
Smh

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is the reason why I'm scared of getting married. Too many distrust and infidelity.
may God almighty save us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by abelprice(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
The man gat no chill... guess dats what is trending in naija.. kill d cheating wife.... undecided...
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by brainpulse: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is not ordinary to the eyes. One needs to be very careful of his anger and be prayerful.
He might has done it before his eyes becomes opened.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Mavrick2012: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
The reasons given for cheating is really shallow.
1)because he/she doesn't satisfy me on bed.
2)because he/she doesn't give me the attention i need.
3)because he/she is no longer attractive.
4)because he/she is not as romantic as A B C D.
5)because he/she cannot meet my financial needs.
bla bla bla.
DIVORCE, INSTEAD OF CHEATING.
Their is NO justification/reason to cheat.
Please DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE, is better.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by pasol4real(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
In mama peace voice
"Ewwoo chai
Church is life "

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by enginer050(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
I pity fr fr him
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wetin sef?? Bad news upandan? and must konji always make pple misbehave?? Federal govt shud start taxing on Sex, maybe some pple brain go reset.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by sylviaeo(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
E don be for you
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by lonelydora: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why fight your spouse over infidelity? To the extent of killing her?

The honourable thing to do is divorce.

God knows that's one sin i can't forgive anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by ateamblezing(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why not go for a divorce?, now u don land for trouble.
He is not even showing any sign of remorse.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Queenext: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Leave a cheating partner, they don't worth your life
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Marriage wahala ..

In the morning .....

Wife ... Can u help me in the gardening ?
Husband ... What do u think iam a gardener ?
Wife ... Can u fix the door handle ?
Husband .... What do u think iam a carpenter ?

In the evening..

When. Husband came back from work he saw everything fixed
Husband .... Who did all this ?
Wife .... Our neighbor , but he give me two options ..... Either I should give him a burger or a kiss !
Husband.... I'm sure u must have given him a burger !
Wife.... What do u think iam a Mcdonald's ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Juell(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why not just leave her?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by joyfavour(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
ok
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Itzurboi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
"He was said to have served in various centers like Australia detention centre" .... Hmmm, but the good news for him is that naija detention centre would reset his anger mode

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by tunary(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigeria men no dey play with TOTO at allllll

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Some women with their plastic and docile minds.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by NameCheckers: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pathetic cry
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by NameCheckers: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
israelmao:
Some women and their plastic and docile minds.
shut up Pls....not enough to kill her

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Memphis357(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
The things wey dey happen nowadays eheeeennnnn. ....Sodom and Gomorrah don turn child's play ooooo.
The world should just come to an end already.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by SABAXY: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
pls GOD help them,if nt they confuss,

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by aktolly54(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lord protect us from evil within
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Served in various detention centers in Australia. It seems you had a pleasant time there.

It's time for you to serve in naija prison. By the time they're true with you that's if you make it out alive, your life will never be the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Women Caught On CCTV Shoplifting In Lagos / Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.