Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State (48945 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / 4 Osun Students Imprisoned For Beating A Hooker Who Refused Unprotected Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by AreaFada2: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol. He wan do bad boy.
But he forgot one cardinal rule: No right to konji without mulla. grin
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by ashawo20: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
you go sleep with ashawo you no get money
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by nicepoker101(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
The dude went for oil change grin
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by Topmaike007(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
DameB:
This na lesson in responsibility and accountability

grin grin grin

Y people nor dey like pay ashawo sef

I always see this kain things on Nairaland
lolz
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by lielbree: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ashawo rights are human rights cheesy
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by Cherrybae(f): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Firefire:
See the calamity under APC & Buhary gonment

You need deliverance I swear
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by dayleke: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Forreellinc:
grin beat am as you like, he can't unfuck her

Also, the flogging no go pay her bills so why flog him in d 1st place.
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by planetx: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fake story
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kingluqman:
Lol
Now you dey talk... konji na bastard.

grin
Haha...
Finally Konji is not a bastard. The Parents of Konji are prick and pussy. Without them no Konji.
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by dshort12: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
shey na rape ni
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by urahara(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
nototribalist:
Me after the flogging: You go like touch woman again?

grin grin grin
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by Exodora: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
As him no wan get sense they wan give am spiritual sense wey go sustain him at least for the rest of the remaining year.
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by 9jaRealist: 4:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Vikzz:
Boy shocked

grin grin grin

Was searching for the "boy" myself...
>
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by Favmil101(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2019
linearity:
What timeline in our human evolution was it decided that, it was men that have to pay for the pleasure enjoyed by both parties?

Women have been scamming men for way too long.

In the US and in most developed countries, when you go out on a date with a lady, it is expected that both parties share the bill. This pleasantry should also be extended to dates that ends up in the other room, regardless of how they were contracted. International bad man

It’s funny that, when you all end up in the other room, they are the ones that yell commands....harder! harder! corner! center! corner! corner! top! top! suck it! suck it! don’t come! deeper! deeper! don’t come! faster! faster! hold it! hold it!....and they don’t pay for sh!t.
Re: Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State by akbonus: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
nototribalist:
Me after the flogging: You go like touch woman again?
but thank God it is not you[b][/b][i][/i]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.