Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection (25927 Views)

Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / Convicted Peadophiles To Be Castrated In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by duality(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
How do they verify if they actually injection is given to the culprit
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by Dudeladude(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Criticaltemp:
This is rubbish..
bt u will b d same person shouting castrate him if such tin happens in nigeria
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by Nmezor(f): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
I hope we borrow a leaf from dem soon. Enough is enough abeg...tired of hearing tales DAT touch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by tck2000(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
You are reducing their Libido not Castrating them.
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by Nathdoug201: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Teeisaac:

Na rape be that?
Abi voluntary donation
That man too like under age
Him go dey rape some now
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by fergie001: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lawan and co.....will not see or like this one.....
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by brainhgeek(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
What if they are women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please I need this injection for my dog bullet, he keeps impregnating all the female dogs in my area, I have tried virtually all things but none seems to work,my niegbours are complaining abt my dog,,,I tried to gum s condom on it put it keeps falling off,I am tired already
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by LaMujer: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nathdoug201:
We need this kind of law in Nigeria..
Ned nwoko comes to mind

He legally married an adult.

How is he a Paedo?

1 Like

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by safarigirl(f): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
thesicilian:
Too extreme. I pity for those who are falsely accused.
how many people are falsely accused of raping children? undecided

4 Likes

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
That is a great news!!!

Female child molesters should be chemically castrated too. Fry their eggs with chemo!!!

Good moves.. .

Male and female rapists should get ready for their decimation cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by blackgold90(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Ned Nwoko left this chat grin

Reginal Daniels is an adult so Ned didn't commit any crime....check what the meaning of raping of under age is
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by Sufisunni: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
A COZA Pastor on my mind

2 Likes

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by ALISMILE(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
YugoMagazine:
This Kinda Law Needs to be Signed in Nigeria; Especially Northern Nigeria.
But we have more rape down south
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
YugoMagazine:
It should be throughout Nigeria
almost everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by shogsman(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Great and they should also remove the womb of female perpetrators too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by madridsta007(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
thesicilian:

DNA evidence means that those who are accused will be easily proven or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by Proffdada: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Can't it be used in Saudi and all those child bride countries? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by tunjilee003: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
I'll be glad if Nigeria can follow suit

2 Likes

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kudos to the Ukrainian government for this law! Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by tolguy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Naija PASTORS over to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by MrMou: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
KingsleySmart:
Unliked by buhari, el rufai, northern Nigerians and 1.9 million zombies
Don't mind them! They don't know there's no rape here in the south!
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by MrMou: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
KingsleySmart:
Unliked by buhari, el rufai, northern Nigerians and 1.9 million zombies
Don't mind them! They don't know there's nothing like child rape here in the south!
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by Patrioticman007(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Buhari will not like this one cos aboki them hav eht highest rape recorded in this naija… herdsmen

Is COZA pastor a Fulani heardsman ?.
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by babtoundey(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
This law is extremwly lenient. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Why injection rapists with chemical that will reduce their libido or sexual urge when the best option is killing that unnatural libido and sexual insensitivity. besides, the law shouldn't be for just peodophiles is should be all rapists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by luluosas(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
A welcome development
YugoMagazine:
New Law Has Been Passed in Ukraine By The Ukrainian parliament and it states that Child Rapists are to be Castrated By Chemical Injection, as the Fight against paedophilia intensifies.

The new Law states that Suspects convicted of 'Child Rape' will undergo “’ coercive chemical castration” and it ‘involves the forced injection of anti-androgen drugs consisting of chemicals that should reduce libido and sexual activity”

A drug named 'Cyproterone' is included among the chemicals that will be injected to convicted paedophiles. 'Cyproterone' reduces testosterone levels and lowers the libido when administered on someone.

The Ukrainian parliament's confident the new law will drastically reduce rape cases, as it also applied to all Child Rape crimes including ‘unnatural’ rape.

According to Ukraine Police chief, Vyacheslav Abroskin, 5 Rape cases involving children was reported within 24 Hours in the country.

He also added; “We can only guess how many latent sexual crimes against children we have in the country.”In addition to this, there will be a public register for paedophiles and they will, in turn, be monitored throughout their lifetime by the police if they are released from prison. Jail terms for child rapists in Ukraine are 15 years and for those under the age of 16, five years, the new law stipulates.

See More Picture Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/new-ukraine-law-child-rapists-to-be-castrated-by-chemical-injection/

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by Olarewaju89: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nonsense undecided undecided undecided

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by Ubdavis(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
YugoMagazine:

Them go carry religion keep for front and continue to perpetuate evil act. Shit hole!!!

1 Like

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by SOFTENGR: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
thesicilian:
Unfortunately, all men are potential accused. Every man stand the chance of being falsely accused.
At the end of the day, an innocent person will be castrated.
Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by oluwasegun007(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
That's a proactive nation...

1 Like

Re: New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection by fireback: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
still waiting for the nigeria law that will state clearly that marrying an underage is a rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Thief Caught By Area Boys At Midnight Shows How He Does It (video) / 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim / Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.