Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,406 members, 7,822,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison (6830 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by jom28gy(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Nawaaoh:
His wife is beautiful. See what he's leaving behind for others. Lol grin
is she not a wife for money?
Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by THUNDER4real(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2019
If prisons are like this in Nigeria, some folks will slap a police officer, sue themselves and request for imprisonment.

Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Free my nigg' el Chapo they still trafficking.. cool

Uncle murder
Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by Nawaaoh: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
godofuck231:
there are limited things I can say, but remember today's date and el chapo

Nah, I get no time to remember such things. We will move on to the next story. I don't have much to say, but we pray for good life for all.

As I earlier said, according to law -- other than appeal, parole, or pardon, there isn’t a way out of a life sentence. If none of those routes are successful, the convict will probably never be free again.

After three years in 'maximum' confinement such as in the "Alcatraz of the Rockies", some prisoners may be transferred to a less restrictive prison. The aim is to encourage "reasonably peaceful behavior" from the most violent "career" prisoners.
Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by Nawaaoh: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
TANID:
Is That's Her In White ?

Yeah, the pretty woman in black and white is the wife. The wife is even restricted from visiting him based on the prison term. Not only his wife, but he will have very limited contact with any human, even his lawyers. It's a very difficult situation.
Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by Nawaaoh: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
kenigwe18:

This incident just reminds me of don Pablo so far the greatest drug lord

I never heard about that name before. I just looked it up now on Wikipedia and saw this. I guess that's the one you mean? Nawaooo!!

"Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria (1 December 1949 – 2 December 1993) was a Colombian drug lord and narcoterrorist who founded and was the sole leader of the Medellín Cartel. Dubbed "The King of Cocaine", Escobar is the wealthiest criminal in history, having amassed an estimated net worth of US$30 billion by the time of his death (equivalent to $58 billion as of 2018), while his cartel monopolized the cocaine trade into the United States in the 1980s and 1990s."

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by Nawaaoh: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ay77:

No go make money. Dey there dey yarn nonsense

Nobody holy pass bro

I'm content with my small 'vegetable soup', bro...doing good, staying away from troubles, and managing the little penny in my pocket in peace grin grin
Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by Nawaaoh: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
zikter:
Some people here need to read about the Alcatraz of the Rockies to have idea of the ops post. That place is described as the prison of all prisons. There is nothing like escape there. it as simple as that.

Exactly!! That U.S federal prison location is for people deemed the most dangerous and in need of the tightest control, including prisoners whose escape would pose a serious threat to national security. That place is in America. I don't see any possibility of him escaping. No movement in that location even several miles away.

If America holds a person dey don hold am, especially if d person is deemed a threat to national security. Just tell the person 'Goodbye'

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by Ay77(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nawaaoh:

I'm content with my small 'vegetable soup', bro...doing good, staying away from troubles, and managing the little penny in my pocket in peace grin grin

God be with you bro

1 Like

Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by Nawaaoh: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ay77:

God be with you bro

Thank you my brother
Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by bluefilm: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Seriously, I don't understand how a Mexican drug love who operates in Mexico will be sentenced in the USA.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by kenigwe18: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nawaaoh:

I never heard about that name before. I just looked it up now on Wikipedia and saw this. I guess that's the one you mean? Nawaooo!!

"Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria (1 December 1949 – 2 December 1993) was a Colombian drug lord and narcoterrorist who founded and was the sole leader of the Medellín Cartel. Dubbed "The King of Cocaine", Escobar is the wealthiest criminal in history, having amassed an estimated net worth of US$30 billion by the time of his death (equivalent to $58 billion as of 2018), while his cartel monopolized the cocaine trade into the United States in the 1980s and 1990s."
Yeah broh rumor has it that he burnt millions of dollars cause of his daughter was feeling cold
Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by Nawaaoh: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
kenigwe18:

Yeah broh rumor has it that he burnt millions of dollars cause of his daughter was feeling cold

That's serious. Thanks for sharing.
Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria (1 December 1949 – 2 December 1993), "The King of Cocaine" - A lesson for people

More at wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Escobar

Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by kenigwe18: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nawaaoh:

That's serious. Thanks for sharing.
Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria (1 December 1949 – 2 December 1993), "The King of Cocaine" - A lesson for people

More at wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Escobar
You welcome
You'd appreciate it more when you watch the movie 'narcos'
Re: Photos: Supermax Prison Where Joaquin El Chapo Guzman Will Spend Life In Prison by alphaNomega: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2020
So where are those guys rooting for El Chapo to break out of this hell hole?

You guys haven't seen anything yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRAUD: Why Are Nigerian Men Doing This? [Picture] / Read This Before You Buy/sell On KAYMU.COM.NG / Lady Kills Her Mom, Sells Flesh As Pepper Soup And Dried Meat In Her Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.