Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently (1466 Views)

Binary/forex/volatility Indicator / Currently Losing Money In Your Binary/forex Account? Click Here / I Need A Binary/ Forex Teacher In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by solablings(f): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2019
I am Akintunde from Osun state, I need experts in this topic I just created. And such persons must be from Osun state or be ready to move down to Osun because I want to try anyone capable with 1000 USD first then if you proof your worth we can increase the fund to a maximum level. We will be getting an office for this in Oshogbo when we are set
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by caler22(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2019
I am very much interested in your offer, but currently I cannot replicate immediately, where as you can test my ability with just $200, I will provide every necessary information you need about me, thank you waiting your reply. 08182811739.
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by Smartlife(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Will you provide accommodation for them. You can't force someone to relocate to osun... A trader can work anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by mastertunji(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by obilokechukwu(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
you can start with me $100 my number is 07075589564. i trade only 4 pairs
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by Tiwasvibe: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Smartlife:
Will you provide accommodation for them. You can't force someone to relocate to osun... A trader can work anywhere.

From the comfort of thier houses ! That’s what makes you a trader !

2 Likes

Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by Tiwasvibe: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
solablings:
I am Akintunde from Osun state, I need experts in this topic I just created. And such persons must be from Osun state or be ready to move down to Osun because I want to try anyone capable with 1000 USD first then if you proof your worth we can increase the fund to a maximum level. We will be getting an office for this in Oshogbo when we are set

I think what you should be looking for is a competent YET Reasonable trader, regardless of where he is in Nigeria. I understand you might need someone in Osun state so that you can see him, and perhaps strangle him if the account gets blown (jokes though).
However, I personally think regardless of what your reason is, you need a trader who learns from every trade, has the experience, has his emotions in check and is reasonable (especially in times of vices).
If you find that, then I think you can build your office any where in the world.

Warm regards
FemFic Fx

1 Like

Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by solablings(f): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Smartlife:

It seems you have not been scammed on NL before. I trust people blindly but NL has taught me a greater lesson. Anyone I can't see or trace I won't do anything with such even if it is $1
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by Donmoscojaja(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
lol
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by solablings(f): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yes
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by T3amie(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2019
solablings:
Yes
Hey dear, I'm at Ilesha Osun state. You can contact me at +(234) 0816 883 5046
God bless you.
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by ainagbenga36: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Ikire on binary and options trading wl
WhatsApp me on 08108870587
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by alexvatt(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
@Sholablings. Don't be deceived, there is no guarantee on financial trading. It is a risk. Don't mind those ones assuring u of returns. If they can make so much money on financial markets, they won't have time to be on Nairaland. I'm an experienced trader. We take calculated risk.

1 Like

Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by Tiwasvibe: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
alexvatt:
@Sholablings. Don't be deceived, there is no guarantee on financial trading. It is a risk. Don't mind those ones assuring u of returns. If they can make so much money on financial markets, they won't have time to be on Nairaland. I'm an experienced trader. We take calculated risk.

I agree with you bro.... as Traders we take calculated risks ! But even then, after I see the outcome of some risk I take I’m tempted to ask myself if I’m that bad at maths...

Basically what I told the OP to do- get someone that is reasonable.
Always factor in that the account can bw blown (expecting the worst) but what happens after ? Is the trader willing to do the needful to maintain a good business relationship ?
A trader isn’t just someone who has the right skillset but also the right attitude.
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by johnrash(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
solablings:

I'm Johnson from Osun, I trade Cryptocurrencies on binance, hitbtc, poloniex and bittrex, I can help u on how to make huge through Crypto trading... Contact me on okikiolajohnson09@gmail.com or 08106453476

Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by kumulus(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
OP make it a challenge, trader to make the most return on a $200 demo acct in two weeks, with minimal drawdown, and positive equity curve get the deal lol...

Less talk...and btw, that relocating part is needless.....it's going to be your account and all he/she has is the password to the MT4/MT5 account, he/she definitely can't withdraw the profits because it can only go back to your bank account and effected from the main brokers personal area which he/she can't access. All you need is guarantee the trader knows his/her stuff.

Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by solablings(f): 3:06am On Jul 28, 2019
kumulus:
OP make it a challenge, trader to make the most return on a $200 demo acct in two weeks, with minimal drawdown, and positive equity curve get the deal lol...

Less talk...and btw, that relocating part is needless.....it's going to be your account and all he/she has is the password to the MT4/MT5 account, he/she definitely can't withdraw the profits because it can only go back to your bank account and effected from the main brokers personal area which he/she can't access. All you need is guarantee the trader knows his/her stuff.

Best reply I'm getting in all that has been dropped.

How can I contact you pls
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by kumulus(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
solablings:

Best reply I'm getting in all that has been dropped.

How can I contact you pls

My contact details are in the signature.
Re: Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently by babanne(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Umarzy:

The person who referred you to this shits is deceiving you, you better don't waste yourOk. Thanks. You may be right. Unquote me please. time.

(1) (Reply)

Finallllyy!!!!! / Earn Money Everyday On Barrick Gold ,no Referral Needed! / Reading News While Smiling To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.