Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Binary/forex/volatility Indicator - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binary/forex/volatility Indicator (322 Views)

Binary, Forex & Crypto Trader Needed Urgently / Currently Losing Money In Your Binary/forex Account? Click Here / I Need A Binary/ Forex Teacher In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Binary/forex/volatility Indicator by newinventions: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2020
Those who make money in forex trading most often don't share their secret. That is how guided forex traders are.

You can make 50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000 dollars daily steady in forex with the right tools, strategy and indicators.

The indicator you are looking at right now is one tool that can take your forex trading to a whole new level. It gives a bell signal for buy and sell and it is %100 accurate.

Instructions to follow when you get this indicator.
1. Do not trade in the middle of a signal. Trade only with a new signal.
2. Do not trade when the market is consolidating. That is, when there is multiple buy and sell signal within a short time frame.
3. Do not open many currency pairs or volatility market as the case may be. Reduce your trade to two to three markets for easy monitoring.
4. Do not trade while you are busy. You might miss a signal to either close your trade or open another.
5. Trail your profit with stop loss.
6. This indicator works on all time frame but I will recommend 15min/30min
8. Do not be greedy.

To get this indicator simply check my signature for my whatsapp number and my mobile number.

BONUS: Includes three other indicators.

(1) (Reply)

GTBANK Open My Account / Finally You'll Be Able To Make Mad Money. / Ptoperty Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.