Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 (21817 Views)

Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus / Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos) / Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by obembet(f): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Juventus Football Club announces the official signing of Matthijs de Ligt from AFC Ajax, having penned in contact with the Italian champions until 2024.

Juventus Football Club announces the official signing of Matthijs de Ligt from AFC Ajax, having penned in contact with the Italian champions until 2024.

Here is the official statement:

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Amsterdamsche Football Club Ajax NV for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Matthijs de Ligt has been reached for a consideration of € 75 million, payable in five financial years, and additional costs of € 10,5 million.

Juventus and the player have signed a 5-year contract of employment until 30 June 2024.

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Headline/DRAMA-ENDS-Juventus-sign-Golden-Boy-Matthijs-de-Ligt-for-%E2%82%AC75m-until-2024/1577790

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2019
obembet:

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Amsterdamsche Football Club Ajax NV for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Matthijs de Ligt has been reached for a consideration of € 75 million, payable in five financial years, and additional costs of € 10,5 million.

Juventus and the player have signed a 5-year contract of employment until 30 June 2024.

My Man Utd is just a stupid club.

This is a player they should have given their all to sign. He's young, and a player for the long term.

But they would rather go for a certain Wan-Bissaka.

I'm considering porting to Liverpool.

Where are the Liverpool fans, how much una dey sell form?

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Andersonjr(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Good move
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Man U were busy scratching their balls and renewing old Young's contract when there's De ligt a light waiting to shine to the whole world.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by willexyaho(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Stephendeals: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2019
grin

JUVENTUS HAVE BEEN SIGNING PLAYERS ON A WEEKLY BASIS.

Hope they dont create a crises for themselves, in managing too many stars

las las

Make Tot with no major signing nor thrash dem for quarterfinals oo

Wish Ororo all the Best in winning CL

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Starboytwo(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2019
Smh for man u....
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

This is a player they should have given their all to sign. He's young, and a player for the long term.

Man utd approached him but he turned them down because of champions league. Man utd even offered him £250k per week but he refused.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by 400billionman: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Drug money football

1 Like

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by blowjohn(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2019
obembet:

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/Headline/DRAMA-ENDS-Juventus-sign-Golden-Boy-Matthijs-de-Ligt-for-%E2%82%AC75m-until-2024/1577790

I tot he was going to Barça.
Chai many clubs go hear am ooo.
Ronaldo and legit I'm the same club.
E Don be.

5 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Ay77(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2019
Las Las Messi go dribble am tire grin

9 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2019
You gather all the stars and top players in every position, yet remain perpetual local champions... The kind bad luck wey dey follow Juventus, Man City, and PSG ehn....

19 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Rasbel(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2019
Las Las. Lemme come and go and purchase Juventus form
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Starboytwo(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

later in 2 years time they would sell him to man u for 150 million.....man u is just vexing me since last season...

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by ADRIAN88(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

£10,000 pere for ex Man u fans.

14 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by olumalcolm(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2019
You can imagine how much this boy will earn per week in this game of football. grin
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by majamajic(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Man U were busy scratching their balls and renewing old Young's contract when there's De ligt a light waiting to shine to the whole world.

Daley blind and Ronaldo made him move to juve,
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by QUALITYX100014: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2019

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Adeheb20(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Ok
Pls I sell data all network
Pls help a brother, it what I use to survive ooo
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by kingofthenorth: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Ronaldo is attracting big players to juve.. I see juve being bloody this season.

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Bimpe29: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Man United isn't stupid and you're free to port to any club of your choice.
You will not be missed.
Up Man U!
Awol1:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Sonnobax15(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2019
All these dramas all because of the UCL....next season will be a hot 1 allover europe cha..

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Carlyboi(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Nice keeps signing and not just mere signings quality world class signings this a boy for the future him alongside Felix and de jong are the wizkid davido and Olamide of European football young boys commanding big men’s fee gone are the days when most under 20 players don’t go beyond the 40m mark but now it’s crazy!
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Foodforthought: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

De Ligt wants to play for UCL club, and with Cr7. Enough of Man U signing players who see them as 2nd or 3rd choice. I'd rather they give youngsters like Gomes, Greenwood and Tuanzebe game time than sign a 19 year old toddler for €100 million. No more Mino Raiola players biko

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by streetdisciple: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

if you followed this transfer window closely you would have known that Man Utd actually approached him, Man Utd offered him more wages than any other club did, but he didn't want the united move.

And wan bissaka is a very good player arguably the best right back in the premier league after Trent. Would you rather have Ashley Young play right back for you next season

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by damola1: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2019
kingofthenorth:
Ronaldo is attracting big players to juve.. I see juve being bloody this season.

Gbese!
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Bahddo(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2019
stefanbanach:
Man utd approached him but he turned them down because of champions league. Man utd even offered him £250k per week but he refused.
it's not just because of champions league. Do you know how much Juve would be paying him weekly?

1 Like

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2019
Icardi is next in line if Juventus are really interested in UCL glory.

Huguian, Mandzukic, Cuardrado, khederia, and some others should go.

Juventus starting XI

4-4-2

Gk:- Szczesny

Df:- Cancelo, Bonucci, De Ligt, Pelkegrini.

MF:- Ramsey, Pjanic, Rabbiot, Matuidi

FW:- Ronaldo, Icardi.

Substitute:- Dybala, Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Douglas Costa, Kean, Bernardeshi, Bentacur, Emre Can, Buffon, Rugani,De sciglio.

7 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by nwakibie3(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Ronaldo effect grin grin

With Buffon and Golden boy coupled with the GOAT himself Champions league don sure for Juve for next season wink wink

6 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Sonnobax15:
All these dramas all because of the UCL....next season will be a hot 1 allover europe cha..
any body can quote me on this one. Juventus will surely win the Champions league next season...Forza Juventus FC. RONALDO I love you Soo much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Crayfish09: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

I used to rhink like you until when i saw Arsenal. Man United is currently not attractive to top players. At least for now so Wan Bissaka is a very good signing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Thierry Henry Vs Didier Drogba, Who Is Better & Had More Success? / Divine Oduduru Becomes Second Fastest African, Sets New Nigerian Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.