Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 (21854 Views)

Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus / Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos) / Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Bigsteveg(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

My Man Utd is just a stupid club.

This is a player they should have given their all to sign. He's young, and a player for the long term.

But they would rather go for a certain Wan-Bissaka.

I'm considering porting to Liverpool.

Where are the Liverpool fans, how much una dey sell form?
100k....
80k now the remaining 20k after winning the league at the end of the season.
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by marvin906(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Icardi is next in line if Juventus are really interested in UCL glory.

Huguian, Mandzukic, Cuardrado, khederia, and some others should go.

Juventus starting XI

4-4-2

Gk:- Szczesny

Df:- Cancelo, Bonucci, De Ligt, Pelkegrini.

MF:- Ramsey, Pjanic, Rabbiot, Matuidi

FW:- Ronaldo, Icardi.

Substitute:- Dybala, Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Douglas Costa, Kean, Bernardeshi, Bentacur, Emre Can, Buffon, Rugani,De sciglio.

where you keep Bonaventura

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by ACE1010: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

This is a player they should have given their all to sign. He's young, and a player for the long term.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
streetdisciple:

if you followed this transfer window closely you would have known that Man Utd actually approached him, Man Utd offered him more wages than any other club did, but he didn't want the united move.

And wan bissaka is a very good player arguably the best right back in the premier league after Trent. Would you rather have Ashley Young play right back for you next season
After Trent?
What about Walker?
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Khaleell001(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

Some of you just talk for talking sake without knowing how transfers really work.

Who told you Man United didn't try to sign.
Probably he was advised to ditch Man Utd and even Barca for Juve.

So, let us talk with sense sometimes not this firing do blames without reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by maxiuc(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

form don finish .....las las fans transfer window Don close wait till next summer
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
andrew444:

Old chiellini is better than bonucci and he is the captain, bonucci is a shadow of his former self

You could be right Sir, some media house have reported that Juventus wants to Offload him (Bonucci) to free up space and reduce their salaries cost.
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by andrew444(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

You could be right Sir, some media house have reported the Juventus wants to Offload him (Bonucci) to free up space and reduce their salaries cost.

I wondered why he returned from AC MILAN and the fans accepted him back
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
marvin906:

where you keep Bonaventura

Sir I can't remember the last time Bonaventura played for juve, and according to transfermarket.com he's not in Juventus squad currently.
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Seun360(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Sir I can't remember the last time Bonaventura played for juve, and according to transfermarket.com he's not in Juventus squad currently.

Bona is a Milan player.
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Icon79(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Like I had said on twitter, Juventus is so desperate to win the Champions League that they tend to buy any player who helps knock them out of the UCL. Last year, Cristiano Ronaldo scored a bicycle kick against them and they literally broke the bank to sign him the following year. And this year again, de Ligt got Juve knocked out of the UCL and now they have moved heaven and earth to buy him.

Can you spell D-E-S-P-E-R-A-D-O?

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
andrew444:

I wondered why he returned from AC MILAN and the fans accepted him back

Maybe to impress Ronaldo and also to prove to him that they got project that will suit his ambition.
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by andrew444(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Maybe to impress Ronaldo and also to prove to him that they got project that will suit his ambition.

Lol if you say so
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Timtellect: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wow... Juve go hot this season...
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Timtellect: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Andersonjr:
Good move

Yea
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Seun360:

Bona is a Milan player.

Oh! Thanks
Re: Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024 by Alejobs: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges / Oshoala Scores Another Hat-trick As Barcelona Beats Logrono 0-6. / Cristiano Ronaldo scores on his record 200th international cap for Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.