Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos (6564 Views)

Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by nairafame(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2019
Some beautiful ladies on social media popularly referred as slay queens, take advantage of that to earn living by showing off their bodies.

But there are other ladies who despite their beauty, don’t display their bodies for monetary gains.

One such lady is Nana Akosua Dansoa who has taken over the internet for a good reason.

Nairafame sighted photos of beautiful Nana Akosua which have warmed the hearts of many social media users.

In the photos, Nana Akosua was seen helping her mother out to sell foodstuffs in the market.

The photos somehow have proven that Nana Akosua is really humble and she will be a good wife.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/beautiful-nigerian-lady-helping-her.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by xendra: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2019
nairafame:
Some beautiful ladies on social media popularly referred as slay queens, take advantage of that to earn living by showing off their bodies.

But there are other ladies who despite their beauty, don’t display their bodies for monetary gains.

One such lady is Nana Akosua Dansoa who has taken over the internet for a good reason.

Nairafame sighted photos of beautiful Nana Akosua which have warmed the hearts of many social media users.

In the photos, Nana Akosua was seen helping her mother out to sell foodstuffs in the market.

The photos somehow have proven that Nana Akosua is really humble and she will be a good wife.

See more photos below
Source:
hahahahahhaha advertisers delight. abeg husbands make una come marry o

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by KendrickAyomide: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2019
And so? What's special and newsworthy here?

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by iamapplord(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2019

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by franklingud(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Advertising strategies and Stratega.

Make I drink fuel?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by otongidela(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2019
So make we run away abi...some of her mate don even sale fish since 1980AD
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Anoniemos01: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mediocrity.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by ValentineEkpezu(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
THIS IS COUNTRY IS TURNING TO SOMETHING ELSE.. THIS IS COUNTRY IS TURNING TO SOMETHING ELSE..

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by nicepoker101(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
They have changed advert strategy. grin
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
So OP, Nana Akosua Dansoa sounds like a Nigerian name to you. shocked

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by cassidy1996(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
And so? What's special and newsworthy here?
you dey mind dem
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
If she doesn't help her mom sell plantains or whatever, who will?
Us
We too busy helping our mothers too undecided

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Kingluqman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
If she like, make she back her Mom.

That’s why she’s her Mom. That no mean sey she no dey slay

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by rapboss(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
She's from Ghana not Nigeria!!! Stop misleading people!!!

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Amazingman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
How did my girlfriend photo end up on nairaland? Mehn this world is small, chei

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Gadafii: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
BUT I AM INTERESTED ON THE MELONS SHE'S DISPLAYING cool
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chai!

I had to continue reading to the end to see the newsworthy piece in the story.

OP, what is this and what should we do about it? Should we drink hamburger?? angry
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Chai!

I had to continue reading to the end to see the newsworthy piece in the story.

OP, what is this and what should we do about it? Should we drink hamburger?? angry
May be we should drink rice grin
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by lagosinnovator: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is what your entire brain can classify as beauty. You are drunkard
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Martinez39(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mtewwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by tiyejoor: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
This one with Akpu hang and yam leg? grin grin
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by BomBellaBlog: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
These types slay everywhere.

In the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, on the streets, at the market, even online.

Men complaining about her arms and legs, wetin una want sef?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Raydos: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
OP she's a ghana girl not nigeria!!

There is one thing i like about ghanaian girls, they don't bleach and they are so beautiful

I'm nigerian but ghana girls are far more beautiful than nigerian girls!!

NB: I'm waiting for all the backlash from nigeria girl on this thread,

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
while Some are on NAIRALAND begging for RECHARGE CARDS and SHAWARMA.
Please someone should get me her contact....
Let me do the needful

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
she has to help nw
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by Wealthierboy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
xendra:
Xendra abeg no worry I am run to Facebook to search her name,
In fact I wan even marry humble girl before
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by bluefilm: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
xendra:

See painment.

Chai.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by xendra: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
bluefilm:

See painment.

Chai.
what's here that should pain anybody na? you must be living a very frustrated life
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by bluefilm: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
xendra:
what's here that should pain anybody na? you must be living a very frustrated life

Frustrated old spinster talking.

Ndo oh.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Helping Her Mother To Sell Cassava And Plantain. Photos by ikynokia(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Are we sure is just selling just casava and plantain cause am not understanding shocked grin

Beyonce And Jay Z Does The Playful Love Pose Ahead Of Grammy Awards (photos) / Nigerians Got Talent: Who Draw Phyno Better? See Photos / Nigeria Model Onyinye Dominica Odili Shows Off Hot Bikini Body