Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) (41323 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2019
So ashamed of these elites.
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2019
big man
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2019
maybachmusic:
And later when someone opens thread to escape

Some mumuz go tellam to fash the idea and invest in naija
See your leaders here . they don't give a fcck about your country
Osinbajo go dey blow grammar about development . at the end of the day him go slide his kids go jand to enjoy

Its better to pay tax on all your earnings and live like a human being than be a big boy in a slum

lmao

you know what's up

if the elite don't have faith in the country

why the masses?
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2019
GISpro:
So ashamed of these elites.
you don't have to
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Paperwhite:
Buhari son-Yusuf, Osinbajo son, Sanusi son among the children of many of the Nigerian elites schooled abroad hence continue the old order.Meanwhile, BMC member are struggling to speak and write intelligently.

lmao
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Walexwisdom(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Honestly until we restructure this country and ensure that anyone that will hold political office must be restricted including his/her immediate family to within the country unless on official duty. Education, medical treatment, vacation, etc. Just maybe sanity might be restored to the country....

Just thinking loud ,��

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2019
ednut1:
The Nigerian elite dont care about you and i. later we will see jobless people who went to nassarawa poly with 2 years strike defending them lol

lmao

why do wicked?
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by mukthar2000(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2019
Congrats brother,make sure u emulate your that good behavior.
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Lugianostar(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Congrats to him

When will the time comes when all Nigerian elites will be schooling in Nigeria and be proud of our educational standard

It baffle me most times to consider how many will acquire ill gotten influence to afford to sponsor their children in UK...!

Time shall come that the Obasanjos, Babagidas, Otedolas and the Gregory Akabuogos will be in the same institution class in Nigeria learning...

Is possible if only we the youth have a vision to show these recycled thieves way out from Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Paperwhite:
Buhari son-Yusuf, Osinbajo son, Sanusi son among the children of many of the Nigerian elites schooled abroad hence continue the old order.Meanwhile, BMC member are struggling to speak and write intelligently.

Er....so are you..

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Agugbadin: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Gadudollar will be very jealous for this achievement
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by idonhammer: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2019
Schooling abroad is not a big deal nau. I am not a politician nor celebrity,but my children are schooling abroad. Anyone can school abroad. No biggie.

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2019
Paperwhite:
yeye pikin
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Osinbajo go dey blow grammar about development . at the end of the day him go slide his kids go jand to enjoy

Its better to pay tax on all your earnings and live like a human being than be a big boy in a slum
They'll tell you to set up a poultry with the money.

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by KevMitnick: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2019
When a friend of mine who had been shouting for to to make this country great came back to say we needed to jand if we must survive, I knew there was a serious problem at hand.
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Paperwhite:
Buhari son-Yusuf, Osinbajo son, Sanusi son among the children of many of the Nigerian elites schooled abroad hence continue the old order.Meanwhile, BMC members are struggling to speak & write intelligently.
and when they come back they get employed in DPR, NNPC et all... cheesy

and then we come back to foolishly vote for them.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Just looking at the background of the ceremony one need not tell you that Nigerians are all graduates there, then I ask when will the rot in the education sector be fixed so the children of the rich and the children of the poor can share same knowledge in the same country.

In Nigeria I’ve lost hope.

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Mrukk: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2019
ojibole1:
Wait oh do politicians children forbid Nigerian universities? The only Nigerian politician I know that all his kids schooled in nigeria is Fayose funny enough that's why I still respect him till date
Don't forget to add that his kids graduated from a private Nigerian university not government owned

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2019
BanevsJoker:

They'll tell you to set up a poultry with the money.

Fooolz undecided

In Sweden tax is crazy . but if you see standard of living

You don't even need cash on you to live well

Here with your millions if you get medical emergency you go die leavam

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by skyfather09(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2019
money dey na.. him gats handsome.
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2019
Charity begins at home; THIS IS NOT IT!
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Drekaz(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Paperwhite:
Buhari son-Yusuf, Osinbajo son, Sanusi son among the children of many of the Nigerian elites schooled abroad hence continue the old order.Meanwhile, BMC members are struggling to speak & write intelligently.

Haq haq haq...there(BMCs) english use to make "my head headache me".
Only God can save them eventuarry!

2 Likes

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Fooolz undecided

In Sweden tax is crazy . but if you see standard of living

You don't even need cash on you to live well

Here with your millions if you get medical emergency you go die leavam
Calm down...you even vex pass me. Make all man just find their way, leave patriotic herdsmen to enjoy their Federal Republic of RUGA.

1 Like

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2019
idonhammer:
Schooling abroad is not a big deal nau. I am not a politician nor celebrity,but my children are schooling abroad. Anyone can school abroad. No biggie.
Togo no follow.

2 Likes

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by adecz: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2019
sad sad.

These men steal our money & send
all their kids to foreign schools to earn
reputable degrees.

Our children are left to wallow through
deliberately underfunded tertiary institutions,
unending ASUU strikes & come out as
half baked graduates if they survive been
hacked down by cultists.

That is why they don't gives a furrk if
ASUU goes on strike for 2years.

The kids are immediately 'interviewed' for
Jobs in NNPC, CBN, PAs to ministers, gov etc.

If your kids are lucky, after 5 years with no
Job, they get N-power or TraderMoni™

There is Allah ohh!!!
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Abee79(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2019
Next, mouth watering job is already waiting for him at NNPC, CBN, DPR, NCC, etc lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Meanwhile, the children of the masses have only God to look up to lipsrsealed
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Rolly22(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Don't mind short sighted people.
Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Two type of Nigerians....The Elite and The Poor masses. The Elite has been scamming the poor masses since 1824.

Re: Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) by donwhit(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2019
People should stop fighting the battles of the elite.
If war break out now , it is the children of the commoners that will fight the war, while the people yiu are fighting for their children are enjoying in london.

When the war is over they will appoint all their children in political and economic positions and be doing behind close door meetings.

Nigerian youths need to open their eyes and see the common enemy not fighting against themselves.

DONT LET THEM USE THEIR DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS TO MAKE YOU KILL YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / Slaves from The Bight of Benin Vs The Bight of Biafra- Numbers & Cultural Legacy / Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.