Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable (32870 Views)

Uber, Bolt Drivers Face Uncertain Future As Lagos Begins New Regulations / Lagos Begins Commercial Water Transportation, As Sanwo-Olu Launches Speed Boats / Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by AutoReportNG: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
The Lagos State Government has embarked on massive road rehabilitation across the state. The unit charged with road maintenance and construction, the Lagos State Public Works Corporation has started work in full force but this time, with a twist. Having studied the ever-busy Lagos, they have decided to work at nights.

A list which was obtained by AutoReportNG shows that they have time-tables for every part of the state.

For Wednesday night, for example, they are working on Ikeja, Apapa, Apapa, Mushin, Eti-Osa etc roads. 14 roads for night rehabilitation work across 11 Local Government areas tonight 17th July 2019

These are some of the work they have done this week as obtained by AutoReportNG

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3RLUzxGdYvM/XS-tqomjdRI/AAAAAAAAd7M/nBzo9YJ7yu8zKQsxLe6Getmn7pi3tooRwCLcBGAs/s1600/D_lm-byXoAE-4dW.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-JIW1J7iVvdA/XS-tp-sHptI/AAAAAAAAd7E/8CkM01E6r3kgh0E4YCqxe2M5LvmUscmoACLcBGAs/s1600/D_lm-CNXUAAhCc6.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-L_cLDtOgt3w/XS-ttBJw5rI/AAAAAAAAd7Y/evSK8NGngf0eqh4CvaE1Osp4LzwfTIHKACLcBGAs/s1600/D_mipg3UcAEGwSZ.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-GUPUN4mVnPM/XS-tuYvFXcI/AAAAAAAAd7g/v8NjnZxdHHkQtcHslNd9Z8mv8m-IhwFMACLcBGAs/s1600/D_miqhzVAAAztW6.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-atB09EIRG4c/XS-tvxToc5I/AAAAAAAAd7k/JuM_X3YbT1sI19b-fJ5cL19H5_f5EQ3BQCLcBGAs/s1600/D_mnk5EU8AYBev5.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-iYGoBf-D6WY/XS-txSov-hI/AAAAAAAAd7w/q8BQEQ4h46QUdrW1GbS3tYDdcAqCccT8ACLcBGAs/s1600/D_qRybCXUAAPh9M.jpg[/img]

Time Table for Wednesday...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xtU0HRB9EG8/XS-uaVE9zNI/AAAAAAAAd74/4t_RMHKM20AKQR-Jgc-Og6PX_z25JNDFQCLcBGAs/s1600/LASG.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/lagos-begins-night-road-construction.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by AutoReportNG: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Eko oni baje...

See more of the roads constructed overnight here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/lagos-begins-night-road-construction.html

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by delugajackson: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Lagos leads, others follow.

Truly living up to her expectations as the center of excellence.

26 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by stzy(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Please whomever gave those contractors working on Cele - Oshodi express way contract... God shall do to you what they are doing to mankind.

I hae never seen clueless contractors like that... Since they started work.. we are still yet to understand what is it they are doing... are they laying pipings for telecommunications companies or pipes for oil and gas companies or are they improving the height of the road divider or doing the road contruction?

the worst part is their road diversion strategy... How do you divert traffic to a smaller lane which is yet to be fixed(e.g balet bus stop, ilasa bus stop and now mandilas bus stop.

Please Baba Sanwo Olu… remember to look holistically at Isolo LCDA... all our roads are in an amazingly bad state.

thank you

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Ogaga87(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2019
I'm not seeing Akoka, Unilag there O

Maybe this one na phase one list

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by deepumpy: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2019
No Badagry.. Who did we offend Gan ?

19 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
I don't mean to belittle the work of Lagos State Government. It's just that were not judging Lagos in the right context.

We only think Lagos is superb because we're comparing it to our neglected rural areas.

The Nigerian system allocates 80% of it's resources for urban centres. So in South West only Lagos and Ibadan share not less than 50% of federal development allocation. Add that to all the extortion from public toilets, toll gates, NURTW and stuff. We should be getting a city like Ankara, Johannesburg and Cairo.

For example that Sango to Oshodi road should be nothing less than six lanes on each side.

My point is Lagos is not close to what it should look like.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Bizibi(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Night road rehabilitation, it is not a new thing....
Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Flier: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
deepumpy:
No Badagry.. Who did we offend Gan ?
Bokoharam
Road construction or Road maintenance
Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by braveboy64(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
LAGOS BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY NKO? angryLAGOS BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY NKO?

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by dominique(f): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
No Badagry road?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by bikerboy1(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Road construction or road patching?

Well, it is still better than what is not happening in some southeast states.
Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by gratiaeo(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2019
When are they going to do something on Lagos - Badagry express way
From trade fair to Badagry is nothing to write home that road is worst road in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Jackossky(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Chaiii, Badagry don suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by straighttalk(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Early Gra gra

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by chinchonglee(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2019
So badagry road nor deh lagos map

D agony i pass 2ru everyday jst to get home is way too much 4 me(not only me sha). Many rich families in my close don japa go ikoyi.

Fashola, Ambode! Thunder will will decend on both of u whereever u are.

Sanwo-olu ur own thunder is still warming up.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Rilley(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Sanyaolu is working, my lagos will not spoil rara!
Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by obembet(f): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Welcome Development.
Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Femich18(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
I don't believe they are following this time table because Iju road which is no 4 on the list and Night Shift was being repaired this morning when i passed through the road.

All the same they should repair the road and other roads that need urgent attention.

Kudos to them

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Flier: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
braveboy64:
LAGOS BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY NKO? angryLAGOS BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY NKO?
Express way should belong to the federal government but I think some state government and maintaining the federal road
Also heard federal government is refusing to refund the money because state government are inflating the amount

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Oladelepsy001(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2019
That's nice... very good time to do the project without putting road users into unnecessary hardship... Eko o ni baje
Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by calddon(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Lagos that is in another country abi is a country

A state worthy of emulation
Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Taogbera: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Abeg help beg the contractors on Lagos Mile 2- Badagry Express way to know what they are to do on that road. To start a shift on that road too won't be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2019
delugajackson:
Lagos leads, others follow.
Because roads are being fixed...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by abkrgumel(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2019
cool
Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by Slymonster(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2019
All road in Lagos are bad with potholes everywhere. If just this they are celebrating. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by EyezofGod120: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2019
very soon na visa dem go dey use before u enter Lagos
Re: Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable by mobilemykel: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Wat of jakande /nnpc/ isolo axis ?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) / The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) / From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.