Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (75614 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by alphaNomega: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
AutoTechDoyz:
This is the true vanity.

...said no wealthy man ever
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by ACE1010: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by douglasposh(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Isn't this insanity?
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol... Even Whiteplains British school, Abuja wouldn't be this expensive cheesy
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by shogsman(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Aiiint nothing wrong in the school fees if you can afford it.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by wasi9ice: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Yet the children will still graduate and not be able to invent anything or make a specific world discovery
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Bhol28: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
The only thing that baffles me is that most times students from public schools get highest scores in common entrance, waec,jamb.

1 Like

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by douglasposh(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
douglasposh:
Isn't this insanity?
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by idonhammer: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
You know how far jare

Onlinealaba:
If one can afford it I don't see anything wrong with it, these type of school doesn't just build the child it build a very strong network now the child will get to know more of his/her elite friends and they continue to secondary level which is the most important thing I get to know about these when I was in high school and I didn't miss that opportunity I cling to the network like my life depends on it till today that singular network is yielding fruit even though I never attended an elite school but I alligned with one..the rich gets richer well for the poor God help us and bless us all

Kindly check my signature
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by mozona(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
elekweeeee...
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by AutoTechDoyz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
alphaNomega:

...said no wealthy man ever
Even if the wealthy man is obviously not getting value for money
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by GEEBITE: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
That is the plague the Kardashian family brought into the world.They have made a lot of girls to be self absorbed.
visijo:
I wonder why do gals make video without saying anything? Just licking lips, turning neck and blinking eyes like a lost goat
��
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by alphaNomega: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Nonsense. These school fees issue was what got me pissed yesterday at my nieces grad. It's too much biko. I really can't wait for my church tuition free school to start ni next year ni agbara olorun. Work in progress... Read my signature

Let's hope it's not the one that teaches them S"hagari was Nigeria President during the Civil war" like one useless NL moniker said few days ago. Run away from free education! Make money and pay for the real thing, you won't regret it.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
and i have my 7 kids there....
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
no wonder i hate private schools..they also contributed to destroy our educational system in Nigeria
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by nokatakata: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ask how much this bas.tards pay their teachers and you'll be shocked to the bone.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by helpee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
OP and seun should take down this post for security reason. Imagine giving kidnappers a free info that for your child to attend that school, you can afford 2million school fees. And they use school bus!!! You are exposing these pupils to unnecessary security risk.

1 Like

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Pearlqueen(f): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
What a fortune they charge yet they could not get right the last sentence on that letter.

What a school!
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by adetes: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Typing error
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by maxiuc(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
And the teachers in that will be paid peanuts
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by jetz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
School site without SSL and they charge this outrageous fees nawa o
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
this should have been printed on a golden sheet of paper not what i am seeing there. cheesy
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by RiyaGoddess(f): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
alphaNomega:

Let's hope it's not the one that teaches them S"hagari was Nigeria President during the Civil war" like one useless NL moniker said few days ago. Run away from free education! Make money and pay for the real thing, you won't regret it.

And what will happen to those who can't make money to pay for the real thing like you said
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by mc4talkative: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
somebody salary.......nawa oooh
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
No demand, no supply... Vice versa. If there weren't vain parents with such excesses, such schools won't exist. I have no issue with this, it's every where in the world...

The only sad irony is that such fees don't guarantee your children success in life, especially in a country like Naija... But, then again, anyone who has such loose change probably can afford to relocate the child beyond these shores for a better life.

Realistically, I won't spend such even if I have it. For basic education? to what end? To prove what exactly?... we used to beat those wealthy kids from the best schools back then in quizzes and debates, including science competitions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by mekuxiani(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Flashyoil1:
This list of school fees was captured because of the costly nature of the fees ranging from Nursery to secondary school level.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/shock-see-list-school-fees-got-people-talking-picture/

This money go build you two Storey building
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by christinme224(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tomorrow you all will start asking, how davido's daughter got married to wizkid son, how dangote's daughter married prince of Saudi, my brother na connection..... When you spend money and send your children to a better school, they will get that connection.Not only knowing what is biology,physics etc that matters but connections makes them use you that knows the physics,biology and others

1 Like

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by christinme224(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=mekuxiani post=80394076]

This money go build you two Storey building
What if you use that money build two storey building and it collapses,
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Nchenches: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rip off.
But one thing sure: thieving Nigerians compete to send their kids to the school in a bid to show off wealth.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by bjbjbj: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Me na Adolor primary school I go for Benin city. Come start Idia college from there I enter Ambrose Ali university ekpoma. Na Toronto I for come and up oo.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by helpee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Angelfrost:
No demand, no supply... Vice versa. If there weren't vain parents with such excesses, such schools won't exist. I have no issue with this, it's every where in the world...

The only sad irony is that such fees don't guarantee your children success in life, especially in a country like Naija... But, then again, anyone who has such loose change probably can afford to relocate the child beyond these shores for a better life.

Realistically, I won't spend such even if I have it. For basic education? to what end? To prove what exactly?... we used to beat those wealthy kids from the best schools back then in quizzes and debates, including science competitions.
Think about it. You used to beat those wealthy kids from best schools in those days. Meaning as a kid, you were not among the wealthy kids and now as a parent, you are not even among rich parents.You know why? This your mentality. Those kids foundations are being laid by inter connection with fellow rich kids from day 1. Later on, they will marry themselves and give themselves contract. Education is not just the 2+2 competition you used to do....that will only require intelligence. The other part is exposure. You may beat them in maths but they are more exposed than you . Break the curse for your kids bro.

2 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Nchenches: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cashmanbreeze:
With all their expensive school fees, they cannot type in correct English

Trust.

The owner is merely milking ignorant clients dry through use of 419 tricks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.