Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) (75611 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by AreaFada2: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol. Very funny people. grin cheesy
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by mekuxiani(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=christinme224 post=80394150][/quote]

why should it collapse
with my years of practice in structures
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Royalbloodline: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
sulaak:
The facilities seem to be better than what is on offered in the UK.

http://www.cislagos.com/

http://www.cislagos.com/facilities-and-resources/

The list of teaching staffs

http://www.cislagos.com/our-school/our-staff/

This should be the academic standard for all schools in Nigeria.

Na soso women teachers full the school
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Lovelife433(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
will dis school produce presidents? That reminds me which school dat fulani ruga Master in aso rock when to?

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
helpee:
Think about it. You used to beat those wealthy kids from best schools in those days. Meaning as kid, you were not among the wealthy kids and now as a parent, you are not even among. You know why? This your mentality. Those kids foundation are being laid by inter connection with fellow rich kids from day 1. Later on, they will marry themselves and give themselves contract. Education is not just the 2+2 competition you used to do....that only require intelligence. The other part is exposure. You may beat them in maths but they are more exposed than you . Break the curse for your kids bro.

My good sir... You just erred greatly in your assumptions. First off, I schooled in a public school not because my parents couldn't afford private education... Secondly, I am extremely successful and wealthy for my age and time, which had nothing to do with my background. Infact, a lot of those kids from those posh schools are struggling today as adults, which greatly faults your "inter-connection" line of reasoning...

Now, let me drop some real education into you:...

1. Background (poor or wealthy) is nothing if one lacks the mentality and vision of greatness. Ask Bill Gates. Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, etc... Please, stop miseducating young people.
2. Intelligence transcends formal education, hence, my initial point.
3. I agree with connecting with wealthy people to learn their secrets, but that is not limited to anyone's background... Truth be told, internet and social media have gone a long way in bridging that ancient divide. Please, keep with the times., except you are from the backward North.
4. Finally, there is no limitation in life whatsoever... The only limitation is YOU.

Please, read carefully... And let me know if you require further clarification. Thank you. cool

4 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by omakay(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
You guys wanna hear!!!!!

If you can afford such tuition fees, then maybe the child should not even school in Nigeria in the first place.

If Nigeria had a near-balanced economy, the demand for such schools will not be that much.

For those of you shouting "connection" up and down....... Continue........ For every "connection" you use to better your life, you are most likely depriving someone else of his/her right or entitlement...... "Connection" will get you or your child that job/contract that you are most likely not qualified for.....
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Youngjohnosas: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
bjbjbj:
Me na Adolor primary school I go for Benin city. Come start Idia college from there I enter Ambrose Ali university ekpoma. Na Toronto I for come and up oo.
AAU nor b beans.hope u nor join them shake the school ooo.

1 Like

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Elliot2(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
After all these,they will grow up and still need connection to get job las las,and still not perform better than the bright ones from poorly funded public schools.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by helpee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

My good sir... You just erred greatly in your assumptions. First off, I schooled in a public school not because my parents couldn't afford private education... Secondly, I am extremely successful and wealthy for my age and time, which had nothing to do with my background. Infact, a lot of those kids from those posh schools are struggling today as adults, which greatly faults your "inter-connection" line of reasoning...

Now, let me drop some real education into you:...

1. Background (poor or wealthy) is nothing if one lacks the mentality and vision of greatness. Ask Bill Gates. Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, etc... Please, stop miseducating young people.
2. Intelligence transcends formal education, hence, my initial point.
3. I agree with connecting with wealthy people to learn their secrets, but that is not limited to anyone's background... Truth be told, internet and social media have gone a long way in bridging that ancient divide. Please, keep with the times., except you are from the backward North.
4. Finally, there is no limitation in life whatsoever... The only limitation is YOU.

Please, read carefully... And let me know if you require further clarification. Thank you. cool
you have said nothing that we all don't know already. But even in America, out of all those people you mentioned.... Bill gates went to havard. He may not finish there but to gain admission to havard will tell you something. Jeff bezos went to princeton, another ivy League. Zuckerberg started Facebook first to connect classmates in havard. Obama was in havard. He influenced his child to same school. Now you may say you can enter havard on scholarship, yes but we are in nigeria and the meaning is you need a lot of money to get that kind of education. Now to the most exclusive school in the world....LE- ROSEY IN SWITZERLAND. This is a school for billionaires. Kings send there kids there all the way from Saudi to UK etc. They park helicopters like cars during holidays. Guess what? No known rosean as they called themselves can be jobless in any country. As an alumni, you are Inna club of billionaires. Google is your friend. How much is the school fees? About 150k dollars per session. Roughly about 50 million naira. So let me school you further....we all know that you don't always need rich parent to make it but they can make your journey faster especially if you are intelligent. Our vice president is presently in Birmingham....celebrating the graduation of his son. So why not send the boy to EDE POLY since you don't need expensive education? And stop deceiving yourself....you are not rich. If not, you won't say a school fees of 5k dollars is too expensive when havard collects as high as 40k dollars

2 Likes

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Where is EFCC when you need them most.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by davidsOFFICE(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
I saw this bill sometime last year on a celebrity profile on Instagram. Even the celebrity said 'with this amount my child better graduate straight to nysc'
I mean, it's exorbitant.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
helpee:
you have said nothing that we all don't know already. But even in America, out of all those people you mentioned.... Bill gates went to havard. He may not finish there but to gain admission to havard will tell you something. Jeff bezos went to princeton, another ivy League. Zuckerberg started Facebook first to connect classmates in havard. Obama was in havard. He influenced his child to same school. Now you may say you can enter havard on scholarship, yes but we are in nigeria and the meaning is you need a lot of money to get that kind of education. Now to the most exclusive school in the world....LE- ROSEY IN SWITZERLAND. This is a school for billionaires. Kings send there kids there all the way from Saudi to UK etc. They park helicopters like cars during holidays. Guess what? No known rosean as they called themselves can be jobless in any country. As an alumni, you are Inna club of billionaires. Google is your friend. How much is the school fees? About 150k dollars per session. Roughly about 50 million naira. So let me school you further....we all know that you don't always need rich parent to make it but they can make your journey faster especially if you are intelligent. Our vice president is presently in Birmingham....celebrating the graduation of his son. So why not send the boy to EDE POLY since you don't need expensive education? And stop deceiving yourself....you are not rich. If not, you won't say a school fees of 5k dollars is too expensive when havard collects as high as 40k dollars

Sigh... If this is all you could surmise from everything I posited, then I really can't help your poor comprehension...

But, for the sake of clarity, note the following:

1. I never said it was bad or such a terrible thing to put kids in such schools if you are predisposed to (look up the meaning of predisposition), hence, my use of the phrase "demand and supply".
2. It is true that certain individuals sent to such expensive schools come out successful. It's however very fallacious to claim all kids sent to such schools always come out successful in life, or more successful than those from lower schools.
3. Are all students and alumni of the schools under discourse under paid tuition? Are there no scholarship grants?
4. To your rather poor allusion to local schools, yes I would if their academic standard is worthy.
5. This is social media, and it's quite puerile to tell someone you don't know that he is poor. You have no factual inkling of my financial status, hence you have no basis to second guess me. cool
6. Finally, you will probably disagree, and further try to stretch your limited reasoning on this broad subject of life... Please, don't bother! It will definitely miss its mark.

P.S: For a person who claims to be well read, wealthy, and exposed, your writing skills border on the semi-literate, and pedestrian.

Do have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Kingkun69(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gracealone:
And some people ignorant of cases like this would be accusing some private universities of overcharging.

Most private universities are residential, remember.
private unis>>>>>>most federal unis
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Kingkun69(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Sigh... If this is all you could surmise from everything I posited, then I really can't help your poor comprehension...

1. I never said it was bad or such a terrible thing to put kids in such schools if you are predisposed to (look up the meaning of predisposition), hence, my use of the phrase "demand and supply".
2. It is true that certain individuals sent to such expensive schools come out successful. It's however very fallacious to claim all kids sent to such schools always come out successful in life, or more successful than those from lower schools.
3. Are all students and alumni of the schools under discourse under paid tuition? Are there no scholarship grants?
4. To your rather poor allusion to local schools, yes I would if their academic standard is worthy.
5. This is social media, and it's quite puerile to tell someone you don't know that he is poor. You have no factual inkling of my financial status, hence you have no basis to second guess me. cool
6. Finally, you will probably disagree, and further try to stretch your limited reasoning on this broad subject of life... Please, don't bother! It will definitely miss its mark.

P.S: For a person who claims to be well read, wealthy, and exposed, your writing skills border on the semi-literate, and pedestrian.

Do have a good evening.

everybody see as them finish this one

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Wanyor(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
soberdrunk:
After paying this type of fees, the child now comes home and says "daddy I didn't did it", walahi both the principal, Vice principal, head teacher, my child, wife and Father-in-law, all of them go sleep Cell....... angry
grin grin grin.... Guy you nor get joy oooo...
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by armadeo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
soberdrunk:
After paying this type of fees, the child now comes home and says "daddy I didn't did it", walahi both the principal, Vice principal, head teacher, my child, wife and Father-in-law, all of them go sleep Cell....... angry

Lol. I swearrigod.see as I dey laugh here. Poor father in law sef.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by alphaNomega: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
AutoTechDoyz:

Even if the wealthy man is obviously not getting value for money

You are mistaking riches for wealth.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by alphaNomega: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

And what will happen to those who can't make money to pay for the real thing like you said

I say they should not give up and continue to explore legimate means to make that bread.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by helpee(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Do have a good evening.

I know where it will end. People like you with nothing upstairs end up correcting grammar. Read the rubbish you wrote up there and you have the boldness to be correcting grammar on social media. I don't need to know you physically to know that you are poor. At least, you have the mental state of a poor man and you can't be richer than your state of mind. In fact, it is so obvious you are trying too hard to write correct English with your over punctuation etc. Too many errors. 'under paid tution' ...what the hell is that? Under paying since you included present students. What is scholarship grants? Scholarship is scholarship. Grant is grant. And who told you everyone attending expensive schools comes out successful in life. But it gives them a better start and that is the most important thing that is required from a parent. The rest is left for the child. And please, your argument is shallow and you are proud at the same time. People that come to social media to correct English are the least exposed I've ever seen in life. My child just gained admission to a secondary school in Europe. English is not the main language of instruction in that school but students are fluent in English, french and at least German or Spanish.
Who told you English is a measure of literacy? Go out. In Japan, you have the best doctors, engineers etc in Asia and they learnt it in there local Japanese language. That is what I am saying about people like you. You know nothing about education. You are mistaken English and literacy for each other in one sentence. That singular fact is enough to tell you to raise money for your kids to attend such schools under discourse so they will have proper exposure and stop this ignorance of equating Grammar to sound education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by profmallor: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
I wont send my kids to such a school even if i could afford it, they just over pamper the poor kids. Education at that level need not be so expensive to have an impact, but its all about class

1 Like

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Realfrankie(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Everybody want cashout
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by zeestone99(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
superamoled:
₦2 Million for acceptance fee!!! Just to enter... What a Wawu

What a wawu. lwkmd

Do you want to make a living or have a side hustle installing inverters and solar panels. Register for our 2 months Solar power installation training with field experience.
Training fee - 50k
Call/chat 08117398294
Email - info@mazinegroup.com

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by luluosas(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Trust me, the proprietor/proprietress of this highly expensive school got his/her education FREE DURING MISSION'S REIGN. Na waoh
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by zeestone99(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
helpee:
I know where it will end. People like you with nothing upstairs end up correcting grammar. Read the rubbish you wrote up there and you have the boldness to be correcting grammar on social media. I don't need to know you physically to know that you are poor. At least, you have the mental state of a poor man and you can't be richer than your state of mind. In fact, it is so obvious you are trying too hard to write correct English with your over punctuation etc. Too many errors. 'under paid tution' ...what the hell is that? Under paying since you included present students. What is scholarship grants? Scholarship is scholarship. Grant is grant. And who told you everyone attending expensive schools comes out successful in life. But it gives them a better start and that is the most important thing that is required from a parent. The rest is left for the child. And please, your argument is shallow and you are proud at the same time. People that come to social media to correct English are the least exposed I've ever seen in life. My child just gained admission to a secondary school in Europe. English is not the main language of instruction in that school but students are fluent in English, french and at least German or Spanish.
Who told you English is a measure of literacy? Go out. In Japan, you have the best doctors, engineers etc in Asia and they learnt it in there local Japanese language. That is what I am saying about people like you. You know nothing about education. You are mistaken English and literacy for each other in one sentence. That singular fact is enough to tell you to raise money for your kids to attend such schools under discourse so they will have proper exposure and stop this ignorance of equating Grammar to sound education.

Nawa o. Please calm down, I beg you.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by Angelfrost(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
helpee:

Awwww.... How bruised is that fragile, albeit over-bloated ego? My very insincere apologies. Thank God for my "poverty", and stay blessed with your "wealth".

Seriously though, devote a little time out of your busy "money-making" schedule to work on your writing skills (A key part of communication). It was unduly tasking trying to make sense out of all that "corrective wisdom" up there.

It's been a rare privilege gleaning so much from your vast "knowledge". Now, you can ease up on all that tension in your head, and enjoy the rest of your evening. grin
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
FuckThaMod:
I will like to be a teacher there
It's slavery working in such schools. Trust me
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by helpee(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Awwww.... How bruised is that fragile, albeit over-bloated ego? My very insincere apologies. Thank God for my "poverty", and stay blessed with your "wealth".

Seriously though, devote a little time out of your busy "money-making" schedule to work on your writing skills (A key part of communication). It was unduly tasking trying to make sense out of all that "corrective wisdom" up there.

It's been a rare privilege gleaning so much from your vast "knowledge". Now, you can ease up on all that tension in your head, and enjoy the rest of your evening. grin
Don't worry. I will work on my writing skills. Although, I can understand why it is so difficult for you to understand the simple English I wrote there. Your lack of proper education will obviously impede your comprehension skills. And we may have to blame your inability to attend good schools for that. Please, don't do same to your innocent children. That your parents were too poor to send you to good schools is not enough to punish your innocent children. Oya get the Bleep off my mention and go and make money.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by maasoap(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Onlinealaba:
If one can afford it I don't see anything wrong with it, these type of school doesn't just build the child it build a very strong network now the child will get to know more of his/her elite friends and they continue to secondary level which is the most important thing I get to know about these when I was in high school and I didn't miss that opportunity I cling to the network like my life depends on it till today that singular network is yielding fruit even though I never attended an elite school but I alligned with one..the rich gets richer well for the poor God help us and bless us all

Kindly check my signature

If you as a parent could afford such an amount for your kids, I'm wondering what kind of network you still need to make it in life. I'm a little bit lost.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by pulsa(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
helpee:
Don't worry. I will work on my writing skills. Although, I can understand why it is so difficult for you to understand the simple English I wrote there. Your lack of proper education will obviously impede your comprehension skills. And we may have to blame your inability to attend good schools for that. Please, don't do same to your innocent children. That your parents were too poor to send you to good schools a good school is not enough to punish your innocent children. Oya get the Bleep off my mention and go and make money.
fixed cool make una no mind me oh I just had to join in grin
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by helpee(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
pulsa:

fixed cool make una no mind me oh I just had to join in grin
. Lol. I understand jare. However, from primary to tertiary institution he must have attended more than one school so the Grammar is still correct.

NB
THAT IS ASSUMING HE COMPLETED HIS BASIC EDUCATION SO YOU MAY BE RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by pulsa(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
helpee:
. Lol. I understand jare. However, from primary to tertiary institution he must have attended more than one school so the Grammar is still correct.

NB
THAT IS ASSUMING HE COMPLETED HIS BASIC EDUCATION SO YOU MAY BE RIGHT.
grin brutal one man.
Re: Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) by NobleAngell(f): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
No school in Abuja is this expensive.
American Int'l Sch pays 3.2mill, while Loyola Jesuit pays 2.2mill. What exactly is your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.