Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

“Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale (27938 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic / Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by DIKEnaWAR: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ok
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Phelix111(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Maldini212:
Am a new member .please guys am i wellcomed

Why are our people like this? Is it a crime to come from this part of earth?
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by tyup(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Dbang and Atiku regretted why they left this girl

Atiku bleeping this beautiful girl along side Dbang

are you jealous cause it's only Agbero and roadside mechanics that bleep you brutally undecided

go get you a life sad
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Bruno3000(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
PETCOKE:
I don't know why British accent irritates me
same here dear
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by uuzba(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
MrAnele:
If you read the story on this child farming eh... You will cry. Oyibo people really dealt with our people during the slave era

5 Interesting And Sad Facts You Never Knew About Slavery
Well, we were just innocently minding our business.
They took advantage of our innocence/ignorance

Now, do your best to beat them at their game. Be as intelligent/creative/productive as them
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by SaturnNick(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
foster212:
Overrated actress.
Abegi, give chance
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by bukatyne(f): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
The film is a must watch.

I can imagine the identity crisis he and others like him went through.

So so sad.

1 Like

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
tyup:

are you jealous cause it's only Agbero and roadside mechanics that bleep you brutally undecided

go get you a life sad

Why do you hate truth Satan
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by uuzba(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Phelix111:

Why are our people like this? Is it a crime to come from this part of earth?
Yes!
And you are guilty and sentenced to life in Nigeria.

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by BizBayo: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
PETCOKE:

Ella of this BBnaija made me dislike the accent.
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by uuzba(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
PETCOKE:
Is that so?
And you writing their language here and speaking it everyday?
Kukuma speak your own language.

1 Like

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by tyup(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Why do you hate truth Satan

well the truth was in the question I asked you

which was why are you Jealous?

1 Like

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by uuzba(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kehinde2017:
I think it's more interesting and I prefer it to American English
British are the owners of the Language.
Some Americans are British descendants. That's why they speak English there. Over the years, nature played a toll on their accent and it turned into American accent of English.

If you travel away from home for very long and no longer hear your home people speak, you will form a new accent of your home language by yourself

2 Likes

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Dpharisee: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
This film go tough well well, the actor go kill the boss cheesy
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Almunjid(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
PETCOKE:

And there is no accent that I love like British accent. I hate American accent with passion... Na with nose dem dey talk grin

2 Likes

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Nature8(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Jaysolu(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
PETCOKE:
Aswr

Most of the time i don't even understand wat they're talking
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by sholay2011(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Phelix111:
Hope it won't be like the movie she sold to Netflix
Nah.

That movie was actually very good, even if the scope was small. Some Nigerians don't know even when something good hits them. sad

Just watched the trailer. Happy for Genevieve.
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
nice one Geny
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by meobizy(f): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
With the big names involved it’s obvious this is an independent movie.
For the Hollywood acts it’s mere practice.
For our Nollywood sweetheart it is a chance to top her repertoire.
I pray she doesn’t disgrace us with her stiff acting.
I believe the owners want their movie to appeal to a certain country hence having her in the movie.

1 Like

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Chiefqueenn(f): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
PETCOKE:
grin grin grin
And it was ranked the sexiest accent
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by grandstar(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gugu is there, my crush! When is it coming out in Nigerian cinemas?
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Millz404(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
PETCOKE:

I thau e wa onlie me sire
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by orunmila144: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
i was one of those farmed to white families. this is my story too
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Graduateacher(f): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
Notice that the only Nijas in this film as others are all from the South.

The film industry is split into Nollwood & Kannywood.

Showing you that the countries amalgamation is a mistake!

If Kannywood wants to progress, they should learn to speak English, if they can't then they should speak Arabic so that Arabs will patronize them
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by calculator123(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
Notice that the only Nijas in this film as others are all from the South.

The film industry is split into Nollwood & Kannywood.

Showing you that the countries amalgamation is a mistake!
How is kannywood south?
Please enlighten me
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Chiedu4Trump: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
calculator123:

How is kannywood south?
Please enlighten me

Sorry no write well.

meant to say all films of use na south

Graduateacher:

If Kannywood wants to progress, they should learn to speak English, if they can't then they should speak Arabic so that Arabs will patronize them

When their graduates cannot speak english

1 Like

Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
PETCOKE:
Because it is the best
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by IGBOSON1: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
foster212:

Who cares. Neither you.

But he's not filled with bile and bitching over someone that doesn't know he exists like your sad self!

Get a life! wink
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by Crixina(f): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
PETCOKE:
it used to, for me, but now, it's just funny.
Re: “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale by foster212: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
IGBOSON1:

But he's not filled with bile and bitching over someone that doesn't know he exists like your sad self!

Get a life! wink
Bleep you. Learn to swallow the fact. Igbotic fool. Who knows you exist. Keep your useless opinion to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) / Dada (2023) Tamil Full Movie Download Free[4k,1080p,720p,480p]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.