Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation (61078 Views)

Police Begin Investigation As Gunmen Murder Alaba Abe / Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Bollaskem(f): 3:31am On Jul 19, 2019
By 89...l should thank my Almost God for reach me that age. Nag good die o o o.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by vineyardfarms: 4:05am On Jul 19, 2019
LORD SAVE US FROM SATANIC AND EVIL CHILDREN. UNTHINKABLE, TAKEN YOUR FATHER TO COURT FOR HIS OWN COMPANY? DISGRACEFUL, BRING TO MIND ( DIAMOND BANK ) @89 YEARS OLD STILL POINTING FINGERS, LOOKING FOR ESCAPE GOAT IN THEIR STEP MOTHER. LORD DISSAPPOINT THEIR BACKERS, EXALT THE WOMAN.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by CanadaOrBust: 4:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
then u must be one of the lots who don't understand the dynamics of life... Including family traits, genes etc... My granny died at age 94..

And same can be said about other family members dating back.. Then how do u explain his son suffering several strokes yet could travel by himself to the USA, even doctors said it was abnormal because an average man should have died..

They gave drugs, he was fit, and we were all happy, only for him to return to her and she ensured he didn't use his meds, told him alfa and her pastor prayers were more effective.. Ofcourse we all tried but not even children can change the mind of an old man deranged with stupid love garnished with charms...

I can't argue with u... It's my own story.. I'm sure some people here would have experienced same or heard..

After all we are all Africans..

People can kill u even by advising u.. They don't need to touch u physically... But they know what to tell u to self destruct... Think if u will bro..

We are not arguing at all. We are talking of different things. I am talking of this case while u r talking of your own family. I have never commented on your family.
Here are elements of this case:
A) These same sons of his took him to court when he was 73 years old to push him out and take control of his company.
B) Their reason was because he may die and will everything to his wife
C) This same wife was with him during the 20 odd years and didn’t kill him
D) With her by his side he live to ripe old age of 89
F) Nothing in the story indicates there were indications of foul play about his death
G) The same sons are now saying he was killed by his wife

3 Likes

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by JeromeBlack: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Those silly kids are nothing but lazy ass morafucking dickheads...

Why trying to oust a man from a farm he had plowed, planted and nurtured because you feel his present wife would inherit his wealth upon his demise.

If he was smart enough to set up the company you neanderthals are ready to kill yourself over, doesn't it make common sense that his choice for a wife shouldn't be in question especially by numbskulls like you trying to reap from where you hadn't sown.

Useless yahoo yahoo children wey no get head.

You sound so ignorant. At 65, the man should have retired from his own business and put a responsible person as his replacement.

But African men don't like leaving power. At 80 years, a man is very susceptible to manipulation. Trust me, I have seen how men destroy their own companies because of their old age and diminished reasoning.

What western men do is that they share their estates through trust funds and other legal avenues when they reach retirement age.

For you information, the children in that family are prosperous. I'm sure they are far better than you in life. They just dont want to see their fathers company go to waste
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by SweetyZinta(f): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Ibile77:
They are writing petition to Police to question the death of their beloved father who they hated with passion while he was alive.as if they wanted him to live more years!!

Their hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. God will expose them, they are playing a script that won't favor them. If they don't have a hand in his death, they won't come up with such suspicion. Their mum must have poisoned their minds.

1 Like

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by SweetyZinta(f): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You sound so ignorant. At 65, the man should have retired from his own business and put a responsible person as his replacement.

But African men don't like leaving power. At 80 years, a man is very susceptible to manipulation. Trust me, I have seen how men destroy their own companies because of their old age and diminished reasoning.

What western men do is that they share their estates through trust funds and other legal avenues when they reach retirement age.

For you information, the children in that family are prosperous. I'm sure they are far better than you in life. They just dont want to see their fathers company go to waste

Tiri gbosa for the counsel of Lulu briggs family!!!
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by magicfingers009: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2019
Seems as though people don’t know the man. He has been bedridden for years. Ever since I saw him, he has always been on a wheelchair.

People close to the family say death was “mercy” for him due to the fact that he uncontrollably passes waste in the same spot he sits.

I wonder why they wanna put this woman through more pains after losing her husband.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by daddytime(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Ozwor..

In your feeble mind you've made sense.

Ewe..
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by JeromeBlack: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2019
daddytime:

Ozwor..

In your feeble mind you've made sense.

Ewe..

See painment. Ekpa
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by luluosas(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2019
The day you married a second wife, the day you dug your grave if your first wife is still alive and well.
Men, please learn

1 Like

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by daddytime(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2019
SweetyZinta:

D
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by daddytime(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2019
SweetyZinta:

Don't mind that dimwitted fellow.

Lazy idiots...if he had died during their mother's reign, it would have been good and well.

I'm sure the old man realized his greatest mistake in life was them.

Looking for what to inherit and squander within a year of his demise.

How much did he inherit from his own father?

Lazy kids with plenty excuses..
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by daddytime(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2019
JeromeBlack:

See painment. Ekpa

When fool talk and people dey laugh the mumu go think say him talk one kain better thing him no know say the people dey laugh and feel sorry for him mumuness
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by delishpot: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
bro I will forgive u... I'm in the UK now to discuss with my older bro because even a dumb will know my dad's last wife murdered in systematically.. My dad suffered several strokes he went to the us and came back too healthy for her liking, and quickly she hatched the ultimate plan. Guess what he died a rubbish death just few days shy of his 80th birthday... He never smoked nor drink...

My point is we need to be careful...

Sienye is sharp, smart and witty. I know her. Not so personally tho. I met her in Ibadan when she lost her dad. He was under the care of now late I. T Briggs who was a close family friend of ours back in the day. (Although years later Sienye and her family say they don't know/recall that a family took custody of their dad while he was receiving treatment in UCH Ibadan before his demise grin like how can you forget the family that cared for your dad while he was sick and you were in another town? Who forgets the circumstance sorroubding their parents death. grin I guess they do not want anything to remind them of the past.
Sienye is a smart woman (which I admire her smartness) she has all loose ends tied.
You kids of Lulu don't understand life games. You left many stones unturned and in life, the smartest wins. I am not for or against anybody cos I don't know how your relationship with madam is. I only hope that both ends come together and work things out. Madam is not going to watch things slip out of her hands, I don't even know if you guys can run Moni Pulo as well as she does. She has been handling things for quite a while now and left to me she has a better grasp of how things work. The problem of mankind is Greed. Each wants it all or wants more. This life is sooo flimsy that today today God can call your souls and then.... What have you been fighting for? The sooner we know that we came to this world to work as one with family, the better it will be for the household in general. But good old Greed will not let peace reign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by JeromeBlack: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2019
daddytime:

When fool talk and people dey laugh the mumu go think say him talk one kain better thing him no know say the people dey laugh and feel sorry for him mumuness

Nice
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by JeromeBlack: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2019
daddytime:

Don't mind that dimwitted fellow.

Lazy idiots...if he had died during their mother's reign, it would have been good and well.

I'm sure the old man realized his greatest mistake in life was them.

Looking for what to inherit and squander within a year of his demise.

How much did he inherit from his own father?

Lazy kids with plenty excuses..

You that you are not lazy, how much have you achieved?

Note that the children of the man are well to do.

1 Like

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Bestbeelieve: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2019
royalads:
A man will use his hands and bring trouble into his household. Keeping one wife is enough tussle, talk more of when you have more than one. And it's most likely he didn't even make a will before his demise. Na wa o

Even choosing that one sef is hard for me talk less taking a second wife undecided
Dont quote me but i know 'that step moder' hmmm she dey drimble pass doro bucci if you know....
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Bestbeelieve: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2019
You just took a lot of words out of my mouth.... i know....im not blaming her for nothing but she sharp!!! she took a lot of carpet off their feet before they could say Jack!!! but wont have happend if he didnt give her free hand!! She is not really running it perfectly well its just a perfect chess game...take out adversaries and put trusted peeps in place undecided undecided

delishpot:

Sienye is sharp, smart and witty. I know her. Not so personally tho. I met her in Ibadan when she lost her dad. He was under the care of now late I. T Briggs who was a close family friend of ours back in the day. (Although years later Sienye and her family say they don't know the family that took custody of their dad while he was receiving treatment in UCH Ibadan before his demise grin like how can you forget the family that cared for your dad while he was sick and you were in another town? grin I guess they do not want anything to remind them of the past.
Sienye is a smart woman (which I admire her smartness) she has all loose ends tied.
You kids of Lulu don't understand life games. You left many stones unturned and in life, the smartest wins. I am not for or against anybody cos I don't know how your relationship with madam is. I only hope that both ends come together and work things out. Madam is not going to watch things slip out of her hands, I don't even know if you guys can run Moni Pulo as well as she does. She has been handling things for quite a while now and left to me she has a better grasp of how things work. The problem of mankind is Greed. Each wants it all or wants more. This life is sooo flimsy that today today God can call your souls and then.... What have you been fighting for? The sooner we know that we came to this world to work as one with family, the better it will be for the household in general. But good old Greed will not let peace reign.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2019
I am not even aware the man had passed until now,hmmm the deception of riches.It is better to do the DNA of your kids in three continents and see them physically and give them all you want to give them even though you create a proviso then don't have access till when you have passed than to be murdered by some externals whose only agenda is to rob you of your wealth,especially in this generation where people can impersonate anybody and the system is so flawed.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Deepfeel(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2019
Mrbrownjay1 this are some of the reasons polygamy is wrong
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Ibile77(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2019
SweetyZinta:

Their hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. God will expose them, they are playing a script that won't favor them. If they don't have a hand in his death, they won't come up with such suspicion. Their mum must have poisoned their minds.
I wonder what stand to gain after all they are highly and very successful in their various endeavors. The seed of discord must have been sowing when they were infant and they will definitely stop at nothing until they scatter the entire household.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Ryan03(f): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Wanity:
Na so Nigeria can not investigate even before Ghana intervention?

We understand what these country is going through.

We are not safe home not safe abroad we are not even safe in our family circle

O God I hope we are not course from our forfathers
This guy mumu o, a death happened in Ghana and you think Nigeria police will investigate without consulting them first? Your brain dey your yansh
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by feeloscar(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2019
GistAlert:
SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE
More photos about what,his death or the investigation?
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by lielbree: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2019
royalads:
A man will use his hands and bring trouble into his household. Keeping one wife is enough tussle, talk more of when you have more than one. And it's most likely he didn't even make a will before his demise. Na wa o
He had only 1wife.

He shared his property amongst his children. The stupid dumo that wrote that petition is know in ph as the prodigal so. He demanded thst his father give him his share of his inheritance years ago.

Of course he gambled it away....

The wife has been his primary care giver. And the man himself handed his company over to his wife and a daughter she had before marrying him because his own sons are useless.

1 Like

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by bsquare12(f): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2019
kidnapper Demand’s N70million Ransom form Siasia family.

Kidnappeers demand the ransom of N70 million to free former super Eagle coach and two other community, member in Balyesa.

http://jumworld.com/kidnapper-demands-n70million-ransom-form-siasia-family/

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

We are not arguing at all. We are talking of different things. I am talking of this case while u r talking of your own family. I have never commented on your family.
Here are elements of this case:
A) These same sons of his took him to court when he was 73 years old to push him out and take control of his company.
B) Their reason was because he may die and will everything to his wife
C) This same wife was with him during the 20 odd years and didn’t kill him
D) With her by his side he live to ripe old age of 89
F) Nothing in the story indicates there were indications of foul play about his death
G) The same sons are now saying he was killed by his wife
yes bro.. But u must understand that it doesn't matter how long spouses spend together.. Even science taught us that a snail can sleep in its shell for years pretending to be dead.. Infact 3yrs.
A woman can suffer and shape a man to be what she wants for 50 years and in a 5 sec flash destroy everything.. Remember enotions controls them.

I have seen, read and heard funny life stories bro..

There are women who poison there spouses for years with cyanide just to depreciate their organs and eventually dies... Guess what autopsy doesn't reveal it... Except there suspicions and the pathologist will take the liver and check for cyanide poison... Because cyanide is almost untraceable hence it's women best killing machine.

She will care and love him all the years, watch him sickly and dieing slowly whilst the world praising her for being beside him meanwhile she's the reason..

Have u heard of heroic syndrome? Google it..

I don't love to the extent of 100% trust its stupid and ignorant.. Even jesus was betrayed and even if he comes now he might be exterminated on the same day because people don't need saving...

Save yourself bro.. Don't take everything on face value..

I have alot to tell but let's drop it here..

NB the sons might have some inclination.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2019
He was 89.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by ikennamadu1(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2019
For most of una weh no sabi wetin dey happen.. That devil him call wife.. Get the guts to collect money high chief dash him worker... She dey even treat him lower staffs like shit.. She even fix date for burial without the amayanabo of kalabari's knowledge.. The king had to cancel the burial.. After e done raise so much dust.. For all of una weh dey type shit to dumo.. U know nothing.. That woman is a beast... One pikin she no born for the man.. Instead she dey use the man dey enrich her own children she get for her former husband.. To crown it all.. High chief no dey talk before him die.. Him dey use the aid of technology.. As him talk e go show for the screen for him wheelchair.. So make una stop to type shit weh una know no...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Same story in every poverty stricken home.

JudasNaCarrot:
Na wao!

God please don't give me the kind of money that will keep me and my family unhappy.

Same story in almost every wealthy family.....No peace.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by opusingi: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2019
lilyheaven:

I saw him last 2015, he couldn't stand, he was using a wheelchair. His sons are only fighting for their pocket.

STFU if you know nothing. They took Moni Polo to court coz his Wife Seinye was being dictatorial in the running of the company reason being that The man had been down with Parkinson disease for over a decade and the wife has consciously denied his children, relatives and Fellow chiefs access to Opuda as we fondly call him.
She was quick to answer "Chief said this, Chief said that" Oya allow us see him na, Lagbaja.

How can she say HE willed almost everything to their adopted daughter when He has not even been buried and the will hasn't been read.

Up till this moment, she hasn't even informed the compound of their Head Chief's death or even the whereabouts of his corpse!!! She orchestrated a failed coup on the Kingship of Abonnema using Briggs as a forefront which almost tore Abonnema into shreds that day and brought disgrace to the Great War Canoe house of Oruwari.

so pls shut the hell up if you don't know what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by opusingi: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2019
ikennamadu1:
For most of una weh no sabi wetin dey happen.. That devil him call wife.. Get the guts to collect money high chief dash him worker... She dey even treat him lower staffs like shit.. She even fix date for burial without the amayanabo of kalabari's knowledge.. The king had to cancel the burial.. After e done raise so much dust.. For all of una weh dey type shit to dumo.. U know nothing.. That woman is a beast... One pikin she no born for the man.. Instead she dey use the man dey enrich her own children she get for her former husband.. To crown it all.. High chief no dey talk before him die.. Him dey use the aid of technology.. As him talk e go show for the screen for him wheelchair.. So make una stop to type shit weh una know no...

My brother God will bless you abundantly. She has made Opuda public enemy number 1 in the Kalabari Kingdom because of her Ugly character and gross disregard for Other seemingly poor chieftancy stools.

She successfully relegated the First Son Senibo and put him on a stipend of 4million naira every month but Dumo insisted on being actively involved in the running of the company and being a chief while his father was still alive but the witch and chief Ferdinand Anabraba made sure to frustrate his efforts on the matter (Lulu-Briggs was an slowpoke until his "Death"wink

Now the Unfortunate man is dead, oya inform the Kalabari Council of Chiefs on the death of their own na, she said lai Lai,.

Where did you deposit his corpse? she said over her dead body.

How did you see his will. She has kept mute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.