Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation (61080 Views)

Police Begin Investigation As Gunmen Murder Alaba Abe / Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by delishpot: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Bestbeelieve:
You just took a lot of words out of my mouth.... i know....im not blaming her for nothing but she sharp!!! she took a lot of carpet off their feet before they could say Jack!!! but wont have happend if he didnt give her free hand!! She is not really running it perfectly well its just a perfect chess game...take out adversaries and put trusted peeps in place undecided undecided

I know. I heard that was what happened in Moni Pulo. That she removed all who she deemed risk factors and placed her loyalists. To me that is the game. Cos if Dumo and Co should take over they too will do same. She blocked chief from those whom she thought are distracting him from her.
So far as they put competent hands that are trusted. (I hear the competent part of it is lagging not necessarily lacking)
I am a capitalist at heart and I looove these kinds of games. So far as I am not in the mix, I ain't loyal to no one in the tussle of power. So it's quite interesting to see how their power tussle goes. My only prayer is that Chief died naturally as in life was not cut short by anyone looking to gain or frame for profit.
I wonder what triggered the beef between her and the kids tho. I don't see any reason why there should be any problem. Family wahala for Abonnema no be small thing. They always want to be better than their brothers and it leads to blocking others from reaching resources that will make them stronger than you. Game of thrones family edition.

1 Like

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by lilyheaven: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
opusingi:

STFU if you know nothing. They took Moni Polo to court coz his Wife Seinye was being dictatorial in the running of the company reason being that The man had been down with Parkinson disease for over a decade and the wife has consciously denied his children, relatives and Fellow chiefs access to Opuda as we fondly call him.
She was quick to answer "Chief said this, Chief said that" Oya allow us see him na, Lagbaja.

How can she say HE willed almost everything to their adopted daughter when He has not even been buried and the will hasn't been read.

Up till this moment, she hasn't even informed the compound of their Head Chief's death or even the whereabouts of his corpse!!! She orchestrated a failed coup on the Kingship of Abonnema using Briggs as a forefront which almost tore Abonnema into shreds that day and brought disgrace to the Great War Canoe house of Oruwari.

so pls shut the hell up if you don't know what's happening.
Where are the hells to shut?
That lady you are insulting took care of him.
When he was sick

1 Like

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Liveair: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
bro thanks... I have no point making such up...

We need to be careful in life.. Humans are complex and we can never be too sure..
I can relate with this situation because I have been there. Its so painful to see what depth of evil machination some people are capable of. It would appear a let down to the deceased if one doesn't do the needful in placing those perceived to be complicit in the unfortunate events, in their rightful place, and bring closure to the great family.
I learnt a lot from mine, from which I give you this advice; Don't ever underestimate your foe. Am sure you know what I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:
Mrbrownjay1 this are some of the reasons polygamy is wrong

I guess next time someone has a car accident, we should all say that driving a car is wrong, Abi?
Or better yet, when you hear stories of mothers throwing their newborn babies industry, we should now say that all mothers are wrong, yeah?

Btw I don't see you telling us that religion is wrong when bastards in Robes are raping women in church... Stop being the biggest hypocrite on NL!!!
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by opusingi: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
lilyheaven:

When he was sick

I'm an indigene of Abonnema and a bona fide son of the Kalabari soil.

The Dumo you guys are calling Lazy ,prodigal son and all manners of abominable names personally insisted that Doctors or the sorts examine every sample of food or meal that passed through his father's throat but the wive would have none of it and insisted on preparing his meals.

In less than 2 years of marrying her,Lulu-Briggs suddenly had Parkinson's disease and started behaving like a nonentity,peeing on himself and pouring saliva uncontrollably.

She wouldn't allow anyone come close except during Rare occasions when she would be forced to present him (Albeit in a heavily armed atmosphere) in which she would stand right there and listen to all that was discussed.

Dumo felt it highly embarrassing that his father had to be presented that way at Board meetings and public functions (in which he only nodded and mumbled nonsense ) that was why He took the matter to court where he personally said that she was poisoning his father with CYANIDE and gradually destroying his father physically and mentally.

You guys should look up cyanide, it's use in small doses and its untraceable nature in
the body after sometime as a cadaver.

We are all ambitious but this particular Woman? kai!

Dumo ain't a fool. Seinye was his loot before she met opuda and he knows what she's capable of.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Ikville(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
He was 89 years old & evrybody is 'launching investigations' in his death? Ok...guess evrybody wants a bite of dat billionaire naira cake...makes sense.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Ikville(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
He was 89 years old & evrybody is 'launching investigations' into his death? Ok...guess evrybody wants a bite of dat billionaire naira cake...makes sense.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Deepfeel(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I guess next time someone has a car accident, we should all say that driving a car is wrong, Abi?
Or better yet, when you hear stories of mothers throwing their newborn babies industry, we should now say that all mothers are wrong, yeah?

Btw I don't see you telling us that religion is wrong when bastards in Robes are raping women in church... Stop being the biggest hypocrite on NL!!!

Lol calm down just saying it like it is, calling me a hypocrite for what I believe and practice everything I preach, you claim to be the biggest atheist on nairaland, but what type of atheist are you that beliefs in women selling their bodies to demons to feast on, what type of atheist beliefs in someone dying mysteriously for cheating on a man, or a death of a good person been different from an evil person, atheist don't believe there is a God if at all they believe everyone is a God of its own, and no life after death, we got one life to live and everyone should live it doing anything he or she desires the most, whether is wrong or right live it to your fullest desire cause ones you die its all over, these are beliefs of true atheist
So why call me hypocrite when you are one yourself?

1 Like

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol calm down just saying it like it is, calling me a hypocrite for what I believe and practice everything I preach, you claim to be the biggest atheist on nairaland, but what type of atheist are you that beliefs in women selling their bodies to demons to feast on, what type of atheist beliefs in someone dying mysteriously for cheating on a man, or a death of a good person been different from an evil person, atheist don't believe there is a God if at all they believe everyone is a God of its own, and no life after death, we got one life to live and everyone should live it doing anything he or she desires the most, whether is wrong or right live it to your fullest desire cause ones you die its all over, these are beliefs of true atheist
So why call me hypocrite when you are one yourself?

Bro, I see demons everyday....rapist, pedos, murderers, cheaters, ritualists, kidnappers, thieves, 419ers, bastards in robes etc, all the people that YOU have the audacity to say that so long as they do what they want and don't get caught, what they do is RIGHT.... Abi?

1 Like

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Liveair:

I can relate with this situation because I have been there. Its so painful to see what depth of evil machination some people are capable of. It would appear a let down to the deceased if one doesn't do the needful in placing those perceived to be complicit in the unfortunate events, in their rightful place, and bring closure to the great family.
I learnt a lot from mine, from which I give you this advice; Don't ever underestimate your foe. Am sure you know what I mean.
i don't bro.. I don't underestimate people never... Infact there's a saying that needles are tiny but it's no meal for hens..
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by vineyardfarms: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

We are not arguing at all. We are talking of different things. I am talking of this case while u r talking of your own family. I have never commented on your family.
Here are elements of this case:
A) These same sons of his took him to court when he was 73 years old to push him out and take control of his company.
B) Their reason was because he may die and will everything to his wife
C) This same wife was with him during the 20 odd years and didn’t kill him
D) With her by his side he live to ripe old age of 89
F) Nothing in the story indicates there were indications of foul play about his death
G) The same sons are now saying he was killed by his wife
THEY ARE DESPIRATE AND DESPICABLE EVILSATANIC CHILDREN. WHAT THEY CANNOT ACCOMPLISHED IN HIS LIFE TIME BY TAKEN HIM TO COURT, THEY ARE TAKING IT TO THE GRAVE; THERE CONCERN -- THE INHERITANCE! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEM.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Deepfeel(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, I see demons everyday....rapist, pedos, murderers, cheaters, ritualists, kidnappers, thieves, 419ers, bastards in robes etc, all the people that YOU have the audacity to say that so long as they do what they want and don't get caught, what they do is RIGHT.... Abi?
They are ordinary human beings with their own unique beliefs, what they do is right for them
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

They are ordinary human beings with their own unique beliefs, what they do is right for them

Ok bro... Continue covering for your fellow demons, until they start raping/murdering/stealing from you...and then you will sing a different tune.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Deepfeel(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Ok bro... Continue covering for your fellow demons, until they start raping/murdering/stealing from you...and then you will sing a different tune.

The world is a jungle and I know how dangerous this jungle is and I have learned to survive in it, what ever pains I experience in this jungle will toughen me the more not to cry and wish for karma that will never happen to that person, I will fight back if I can if am beaten i will run recruit and fight another day
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

The world is a jungle and I know how dangerous this jungle is and I have learned to survive in it, what ever pains I experience in this jungle will toughen me the more not to cry and wish for karma that will never happen to that person, I will fight back if I can if am beaten i will run recruit and fight another day

You are absolutely RIGHT, with animals like you, this is indeed a jungle.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Deepfeel(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You are absolutely RIGHT, with animals like you, this is indeed a jungle.
Lol the people ruling you killed cheated raped a lot of people to occupy those positions, you are ruled by animals my friend
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol the people ruling you killed cheated raped a lot of people to occupy those positions, you are ruled by animals my friend

Yes, you are ALL animals, and this doesn't make your crimes any RIGHT.... Just because people in power do these crimes too, duh!

Your poverty stricken state of mind is having you foolishly glorifying criminal/demonic activities, just because some people get away with such crimes.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Deepfeel(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Yes, you are ALL animals, and this doesn't make your crimes any RIGHT.... Just because people in power do these crimes too, duh!

Your poverty stricken state of mind is having you foolishly glorifying criminal/demonic activities, just because some people get away with such crimes.
If yes you are ruled by animals what then will you call yourself? Under an animal
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

If yes you are ruled by animals what then will you call yourself? Under an animal

Stop thinking like an infant and use your brain..... Just because an animal in human clothing may be voted in power doesn't make the whole country animals. They could simply be gullible people who voted for that animal OR people who actually voted AGAINST that animal.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Rotimi47: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Those silly kids are nothing but lazy ass morafucking dickheads...

Why trying to oust a man from a farm he had plowed, planted and nurtured because you feel his present wife would inherit his wealth upon his demise.

If he was smart enough to set up the company you neanderthals are ready to kill yourself over, doesn't it make common sense that his choice for a wife shouldn't be in question especially by numbskulls like you trying to reap from where you hadn't sown.

Useless yahoo yahoo children wey no get head.

True talk.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by delishpot: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
opusingi:

STFU if you know nothing. They took Moni Polo to court coz his Wife Seinye was being dictatorial in the running of the company reason being that The man had been down with Parkinson disease for over a decade and the wife has consciously denied his children, relatives and Fellow chiefs access to Opuda as we fondly call him.
She was quick to answer "Chief said this, Chief said that" Oya allow us see him na, Lagbaja.

How can she say HE willed almost everything to their adopted daughter when He has not even been buried and the will hasn't been read.

Up till this moment, she hasn't even informed the compound of their Head Chief's death or even the whereabouts of his corpse!!! She orchestrated a failed coup on the Kingship of Abonnema using Briggs as a forefront which almost tore Abonnema into shreds that day and brought disgrace to the Great War Canoe house of Oruwari.

so pls shut the hell up if you don't know what's happening.

Iyin Bere eeee
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by SweetyZinta(f): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ibile77:
I wonder what stand to gain after all they are highly and very successful in their various endeavors. The seed of discord must have been sowing when they were infant and they will definitely stop at nothing until they scatter the entire household.

If only we knew how our life partners will turn out to be in the future might change our choice of spouse. May justice prevail in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by SweetyZinta(f): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
daddytime:

Don't mind that dimwitted fellow.

Lazy idiots...if he had died during their mother's reign, it would have been good and well.

I'm sure the old man realized his greatest mistake in life was them.

Looking for what to inherit and squander within a year of his demise.

How much did he inherit from his own father?

Lazy kids with plenty excuses..

The man was full of wisdom!!! Only God knows how disappointed he would be at them now.
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Bestbeelieve: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
lilyheaven:

When he was sick

took care of indeed!!!
Re: Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation by Ibile77(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
SweetyZinta:

If only we knew how our life partners will turn out to be in the future might change our choice of spouse. May justice prevail in this matter.
amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.