Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby (1864 Views)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / In Marriage U Must Be Careful With Advice U Receives From Friends / Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Bossjakande: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
*Sex is an important element in marriage and until there is sexual intercourse between a husband and a wife, the marriage is not yet spiritually recognised. This shows how important sex is in marriage.
When you look at how agressive men are towards sex you may think that what a man needs from a woman is sex. Of course, if he has not married you yet or he does not really intend to marry you what he will need from you is nothing above your body. But if he really intends to marry you or if you guys are already married sex is never what he needs from you - maybe let me say it better; "WHAT A MAN NEEDS MOST FROM A WOMAN IS NOT SEX."
Many young girls think because they are sexually active and experience they will easily be married and have their husbands loving them. And when a man approaches for marriage they think the greatest asset they have to show the man is sex. Others also think once they are giving out their bodies it means they are giving out the best for which reason they will be chosen above all.
There is this young girl who is very beautiful and sexually active. Due to that she thought sex is all that matters to a man. Ironically, she struggled for long before finally getting married. Her sexual dexterity could not win her the heart of a man until out of the blue and reason beyong imagination a very handsome good man married her. The wedding was grand and her tears were now gone. Unfortunately only a year after the wedding the marriage fell on rocks. Within five years three different men came her way but none could stay.
The problem was simple. She thought sex was all that matters so she would never submit. But submission is what men need, not sex. It is time for our young ladies to know that when a man is ready to marry he will not look out for a woman who will satisfy his sex drive but a woman who will submit herself to him. Excuse my language, "every woman has vagina but not every woman has humility." So when you are a humble woman, you are an expensive jewelry. And a man of integrity will fear to lose you.
What does the holy say, "wife, submit to your husband." The reason is that a man's true love goes out only for a woman who is submissive. Your beauty cannot make another woman ugly but your humility can let him love you above all other women.
Sadly, many youngs ladies in our days call submission as "control." And you will hear them saying in tiny romantic voices, "As for me I don't want any man to control me oh." If you don't want to submit don't think of marriage because no man in his right sense will offer his love to a woman whose heart is higher than his height, no matter how short he may be.
When a woman bows her knee before a man, the man will automatically bow his heart before her love. And love her sincerely. There are, of course, recalcitrant men who will not value women of humility but I tell you that every true man does not need sex, but submission. It is submission that truly makes you a romantic wife. So be the African queen you want to be but when it comes to dealing with your husband, play the role of a humble maid. Don't forget that it is the spirit of humility that has caused many maids to hijack their mistresses' husbands. Be your man's queen and be his maid also.
I wish you all the best as you submit in your relationship and marriage. May God bless you with good marriage, my dear sister.
*remain submissive*
www.jakandeola.co.uk

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Bossjakande: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
lalasticlala Dominique ishilove please fp
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Bossjakande: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
cococandy bukatyne dangotesmummy czarina rosalieene Rosalie rosieluv geekybabe ahnie sisisioge canadianNaija sinaj afribabe tonyebarcanista Victorian queensekxy funmisticqueen leesah cerowo uyailncomparabl dollyjoy makydebbie primadonnaO biglittlelois pocohantas skarlett ogorwyne rukkydelta yettymuse eyinjuege kanwuliaExtra armyofone darlenese
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Papasmal(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Great write-up,

May God increase the author in knowledge and wisdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Bossjakande: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
miarose giel afribabe ubunja xhosanostra twoclans safarigirl

1 Like

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Another nice blog

Boss, I can help you sort your site ish if you don’t mind. Free
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Bossjakande: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Papasmal:
Great write-up,

May God increase the author in knowledge and wisdom
tnx boss
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by royalads: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
I don't want a dog, neither do I want a slave i can control. I want a PARTNER who can stand with me and together we can build an empire. Someone with an independent mind. Someone who isn't scared to say how the person feels or thinks. Someone who when it comes to standing in for me, will stand in perfectly. Someone who when i finally leave, i can be sure my family is in a good strong hands.

Y'all should stop this submission ish and grow some balls. Its becoming stale already. We are talking tech and innovation, you are talking bullshit.

@bossjankande I have gone through your topics and this is what you are all about. Is this the impact you have to make to your generation before you leave? You better wake up and become useful to this generation.

Man up jor.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Pavore9: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Yawns.....

4 Likes

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Flambo02: 12:45am On Jul 19, 2019
royalads:
I don't want a dog, neither do I want a slave i can control. I want a PARTNER who can stand with me and together we can build an empire. Someone with an independent mind. Someone who isn't scared to say how the person feels or thinks. Someone who when it comes to standing in for me, will stand in perfectly. Someone who when i finally leave, i can be sure my family is in a good strong hands.

Y'all should stop this submission ish and grow some balls. Its becoming stale already. We are talking tech and innovation, you are talking bullshit.

@bossjankande I have gone through your topics and this is what you are all about. Is this the impact you have to make to your generation before you leave? You better wake up and become useful to this generation.

Man up jor.

He's obsessed with women

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Flambo02:

He's obsessed with women
he also has an authority complex.. Maybe his wife doesn't submit to him at home. but one thing is sure bossjakande, designer dresses can never submit to bathroom slippers.

5 Likes

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
he also has an authority complex.. Maybe his wife doesn't submit to him at home. but one thing is sure bossjakande, designer dresses can never submit to bathroom slippers.
lol.
Show me just 5 million naira in your account now and I will send you an instant 10k to help fuel your old camry cheesy
Trainee doctor earning 150k be making mouth upandan.
Fucking broke 9-5 zombie grin grin grin
Nwanne jee chuba ego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
lol.
Show me just 5 million naira in your account now and I will send you an instant 10k to help fuel your old camry cheesy
Trainee doctor earning 150k be making mouth upandan.
Fucking broke 9-5 zombie grin grin grin
Nwanne jee chuba ego.
i don't need your chicken change, use it to buy yourself bathroom slippers.

5 Likes

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
nope!
You need money for real.
Last time I saw your picture I was able to reduce that you need better.
And please,I don't want you or anything to do with you.
Sorry to say but you are way below my league wink
You keep saying you are the table and I keep wondering the kind of man you will be a table to.
A bus conductor perhaps? undecided
Run to work now,I don't wanna be the reason why you won't receive this month's stipend smiley
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:

I never knew you're a trainee Doctor, i wish you well in your endevours

1 Like

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
royalads:

Man up jor.

Leave this for the abroad guys.

In Nigeria where people do not believe in equality. it will require money to make a lot of women submit to their husbands. Thats why some men make it their daily job that their wives never prosper more than them.

A lot of Nigerian women don't want equality too, so its a balanced equation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

Leave this for the abroad guys.

In Nigeria where people do not believe in equality. it will require money to make a lot of women submit to their husbands. Thats why some men make it their daily job that their wives never prosper more than them.

A lot of Nigerian women don't want equality too, so its a balanced equation.

Team foreign guys

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

I never knew you're a trainee Doctor, i wish you well in your endevours
i am not a trainee doctor. I am fully fledged to practice by the MDCN.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
nope!
You need money for real.
Last time I saw your picture I was able to reduce that you need better.
And please,I don't want you or anything to do with you.
Sorry to say but you are way below my league wink
You keep saying you are the table and I keep wondering the kind of man you will be a table to.
A bus conductor perhaps? undecided
Run to work now,I don't wanna be the reason why you won't receive this month's stipend smiley
i do not and can never need your money, is it by force? Why are you so desperate to prove that you have money to me? I am not interested. Stop stalking my pics, it's creepy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
indeed smiley
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
indeed smiley
would you like to bring your girlfriend for a consultation?

1 Like

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Really? Good to know. Even for a trainee doctor, It's an achievement. Lagos that has employees earning 40k. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

Really? Good to know. Even for a trainee doctor, It's an achievement. Lagos that has employees earning 40k. undecided
thank you
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i do not and can never need your money, is it by force? Why are you so desperate to prove that you have money to me? I am not interested. Stop stalking my pics, it's creepy.

your thought process is really warped.
How did I tell you I have money?
I only tried to let you know that you can't be a table to any focused man out here,so stop feeling overly important already.
I also do not need you either ma,so don't flatter your self smiley
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
would you like to bring your girlfriend for a consultation?
In the hands of a trainee?definitely not!
I can't gamble with her life just yet.
Maybe when you've got more experience,why not?
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
In the hands of a trainee?definitely not!
I can't gamble with her life just yet.
Maybe when you've got more experience,why not?
Stop displaying your ignorance oga, Doctors age like fine wine. i doubt you would be able to afford my services by then.

i am tired of being nice. Don't mention me again, you and your smelly, non existent, unclean money disgust me. you still display poverty mentality

5 Likes

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Stop displaying your ignorance oga, Doctors age like fine wine. i doubt you would be able to afford my services by then.

i am tired of being nice. Don't mention me again, you and your smelly, non existent, unclean money disgust me. you still display poverty mentality
you meant afford the services of the hospital you work In right?Do you own a practice? undecided
I thought you were just bitter but I just found out you aren't too smart after all.
Is there any such thing as unclean money in this society of ours?definitely not.
So my dear,so long as I keep breathing,I can comfortably afford the services of that hospital you work for so that their accountant can be able to sign your paycheck smiley
Poverty mentality?lol.
There is only one kind of poverty in a capitalist society which is lack of resources.every other English word ascribed to the word poverty does not matter!
Get that into your head.
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Flambo02: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
you meant afford the services of the hospital you work In right?Do you own a practice? undecided
I thought you were just bitter but I just found out you aren't too smart after all.
Is there any such thing as unclean money in this society of ours?definitely not.
So my dear,so long as I keep breathing,I can comfortably afford the services of that hospital you work for so that their accountant can be able to sign your paycheck smiley
Poverty mentality?lol.
There is only one kind of poverty in a capitalist society which is lack of resources.every other English word ascribed to the word poverty does not matter!
Get that into your head.

Y the insults? Ive seen your comments on several posts and it isn't encouraging. You never know what you can get from the internet so stop hauling insults at people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Flambo02:

Y the insults? Ive seen your comments on several posts and it isn't encouraging. You never know what you can get from the internet so stop hauling insults at people
something like what?
I'll be fine,thanks smiley
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Flambo02: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Logobenz:
something like what?
I'll be fine,thanks smiley

Still stay humble oga.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Flambo02:

Still stay humble oga.
come and make me na undecided
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by ahnie: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Some people and their nasty altitude...

Mstcheeeeeeew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life / Aged Parents Matter / 16-year-old Mother With 4 Children Caught Sleeping With Another Man By Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.