Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired (37266 Views)

Patrice Motsepe Elected CAF President / CAF President, Ahmad Ahmad Arrested In Paris. / Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by ChristianNorth: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2019
bluebay:

You’re right the government takes over the project but there’s something you don’t know . Pinnick is the brother in-law of Delta state Ex governor and that was why he was awarded the contract. Make your research very well. Pinnick Left the country after the incident for it caused lots of problems with Delta state governor then
This is serious.
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Charly68: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2019
pojophilius:

abeg shut up jor,,shey Dem use cry curse you ni??
People like you live and die in crime..I pity you plenty ...no vision ,no future...
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by pojophilius(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Charly68:
People like you live and die in crime..I pity you plenty ...no vision ,no future...

tell me something man,,tell me some bullshit about you,,,,idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes / Ballon D’or 2022: Close Votes, Benzema Has Won It – Thierry Henry Reveals / Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa Donates Desks To A School In Jos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.