Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired (37267 Views)

Patrice Motsepe Elected CAF President / CAF President, Ahmad Ahmad Arrested In Paris. / Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by dejavubobo1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigerians and their Devilish politics.

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by pojophilius(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Charly68:
Disgracing the nation all over ..who has cursed our people..they get opportunity but mess it up

abeg shut up jor,,shey Dem use cry curse you ni??

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Kenneth10110(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
BabylonCruise:

He doesn't really know you. sad

Really know or he no sabi him existence at all...
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Chukalemon(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeeh.nigerians always in the news
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by PDPGuy: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
It’s surely time for Pinnick to go on a picnic
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Babtechcomputer: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
ubcandid:
This story does not add up. The CAF president has temporarily vacated the seat, even in the Afcon, if you observed, each time a view of the vip box was screened, he was never recognized. During the presentation of medals also he wasn't present. How would he have pushed a motion or deliberated when his powers are suspended. FIFA has taken over the running of CAF and I believe the votes were done independently by member representatives.
issokay
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by segun18(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmmm.If you want us to believe this story which is more of hearsay to me and is not absolutely verifiable..
Why is Ahmad Ahmad and his Excos having issues?

Yes because it has never been done b4 for FIFA to sort off temporarily take over CAF Administration.

Read between the lines friends; CAF president and his Excos have messed up heavily in just over 2 years in office.They have indulge themselves in the same thing that Former president Issa Hayotou did in power.

I doubt that this present CAF president will last more than 7 years in his position.
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Sam0(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
chijioke17:
I really don't like the man
He doesn't even know you

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by bluebay(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Leonbonapart:
We need pinnick in CAF honestly
We don’t sir . Do you know how many lives he ruined in Warri? Many people leased hotels, upgraded their fast foods with money borrowed just because of the world cup hosted in Nigeria years ago and you know what, this bastard squandered Billions all in name that he wanna upgrade Warri stadium to FIFA expected stars and guess what, he didn’t do anything and I remember the day FIFA representatives came to inspect the stadium, it was all flooded and they cancelled Warri Stadium instantly which made lots of business investors go into debt...

3 Likes

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by nototribalist: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cable.ng is the number one fake news spinner of our time

1 Share

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by SoNature(m): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2019
chijioke17:
I really don't like the man

Why? Did he snatch your wife away from you? undecided
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by toscolee(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2019
gsegun43:
all this doesnt make any sense. He was selected b4 and his tenure was not extended so whats the big deal. He can contest the election at their next congress so what are we talking about. Even fifa is taken over caf in the comming day.

FOI i dont like pinnick and that stupid ahmad because i hate corruption.

FIFA is corrupt, rotten to the core....,Havelange, former FIFA president is reported to have mob connections. Football administration is corrupt, only that Oyinbo have drawn a line, so it hardly gets to the pitch.
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Yankee101: 12:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Greed and pride
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 19, 2019
ubcandid:
This story does not add up. The CAF president has temporarily vacated the seat, even in the Afcon, if you observed, each time a view of the vip box was screened, he was never recognized. During the presentation of medals also he was present. How would he have pushed a motion or deliberated when he his powers are suspended. FIFA has taken over the running of CAF and I believe the votes were done independently by member representatives.

You'd be surprised to find out how much clout he had with the representatives who did the voting.

These football administrators are in a political ecosystem of their own, they fix matches, share money and settle all kinds of shady deals out of sight of the cameras & flood lights.

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by elldeb101(m): 12:54am On Jul 19, 2019
No harm in been ambitious but it has to be done fairly and rightly
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Enemyofpeace: 1:53am On Jul 19, 2019
Judas wan plan coup be that
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Pronounce this word in jamaican accent.

TURNCOAT
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by riczy(m): 5:28am On Jul 19, 2019
Just go for picknick n negodu
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Amuocha: 5:36am On Jul 19, 2019
Shebi na local MNCs dey support am
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Aystarz: 5:44am On Jul 19, 2019
Jaynom:
I never liked pinnick. The guy moves like a Crook!

Too ambitious to care about loyalty.
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Howell: 5:50am On Jul 19, 2019
This news is fake
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Starhearts: 6:10am On Jul 19, 2019
segun18:
Hmmmm.If you want us to believe this story which is more of hearsay to me and is not absolutely verifiable..
Why is Ahmad Ahmad and his Excos having issues?

Yes because it has never been done b4 for FIFA to sort off temporarily take over CAF Administration.

Read between the lines friends; CAF president and his Excos have messed up heavily in just over 2 years in office.They have indulge themselves in the same thing that Former president Issa Hayotou did in power.

I doubt that this present CAF president will last more than 7 years in his position.

Stop crying
Most I comments
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Midex88(m): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:
Once a Nigerian, always a Nigerian.

Give a Nigerian a yard, he will start looking for miles

Including Yourself. .... grin

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by chijioke17(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2019
SoNature:

Why? Did he snatch your wife away from you? undecided
He has a whole lot of controversy about him
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Another sad day for Afonjas
Because he is a Yoruba man? Go and take ur drugs.
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by ubcandid(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

You'd be surprised to find out how much clout he had with the representatives who did the voting.

These football administrators are in a political ecosystem of their own, they fix matches, share money and settle all kinds of shady deals out of sight of the cameras & flood lights.

Yeah, very possible. But the way the article was written sounded like the president actively did that. He is suspended and doesn't have a direct power. I feel the representatives felt picnick is in cahoots with the president and they all should go for a refresh.
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by ChristianNorth: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2019
bluebay:

We don’t sir . Do you know how many lives he ruined in Warri? Many people leased hotels, upgraded their fast foods with money borrowed just because of the world cup hosted in Nigeria years ago and you know what, this bastard squandered Billions all in name that he wanna upgrade Warri stadium to FIFA expected stars and guess what, he didn’t do anything and I remember the day FIFA representatives came to inspect the stadium, it was all flooded and they cancelled Warri Stadium instantly which made lots of business investors go into debt...
I don't think he has anything to do with that.

Nothing concerns NFF with hosting tournaments let alone a State FA Chairman. The work of FAs generally, is basically football administration and submitting bid to host the tournament on behalf of their governments.

Once, the bid is won, the government takes over.

In 2009, Yar'adua constituted a Local Organising Committee for the tournament supervised by the National Organising Committee led by Jonathan.

So, nothing concerns a State FA Chairman with hosting of world cup?

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by BabylonCruise(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Really know or he no sabi him existence at all...
My Brother I tire grin
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by bluebay(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I don't think he has anything to do with that.

Nothing concerns NFF with hosting tournaments let alone a State FA Chairman. The work of FAs generally, is basically football administration and submitting bid to host the tournament on behalf of their governments.

Once, the bid is won, the government takes over.

In 2009, Yar'adua constituted a Local Organising Committee for the tournament supervised by the National Organising Committee led by Jonathan.

So, nothing concerns a State FA Chairman with hosting of world cup?
You’re right the government takes over the project but there’s something you don’t know . Pinnick is the brother in-law of Delta state Ex governor and that was why he was awarded the contract. Make your research very well. Pinnick Left the country after the incident for it caused lots of problems with Delta state governor then
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by afroxyz: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2019
I dint think this is true because Pinnick supported Ahmad to be CAF president against Hayatou. Ahmad reciprocated the gesture by making him VP.
Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by Erastuslove: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2019
lonelydora:
Once a Nigerian, always a Nigerian.

Give a Nigerian a yard, he will start looking for miles
GBAMMMMMMMMMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired by legba1(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Bentila:

Just when we thought words like AFONJA & [b]IPOB[/b] were vanishing from NL , we never knew some tribalist still have data. Grow up brother

Leave the mofo...his borrowed DATA go soon finish....orue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ballon D’or 2022: Close Votes, Benzema Has Won It – Thierry Henry Reveals / Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa Donates Desks To A School In Jos(photo) / Learn How To Predict Soccer Bets Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.