Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] (44682 Views)

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Rimtim: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Where are the protesters for Busola? See better protest for here
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by FIDELISFIDECENT: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
chiommy123:
The angel with the trumpet is trying oh me I for don blow the thing since. The world has ended

Seriously!!!
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Alejobs: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Chanchit:

Read and comprehend, you lots are not even crying about his plan to use the baby for ritual. And if someone have a contrary opinion to your, it does not make them a fool. Let's be guided.
See me see wahala ọ, so what if I choose to ignore the baby part?
You could have easily made a comment about said baby part and not vomit all over my mentions but no, you are attacking me for expressing my views on what is paining me.
You are definitely one of the fools I was talking about so kindly face front.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Chanchit: 4:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Jobia:
See me see wahala ọ, so what if I choose to ignore the baby part?
You could have easily made a comment about said baby part and not vomit all over my mentions but no, you are attacking me for expressing my views on what is paining me.
You are definitely one of the fools I was talking about so kindly face front.

I'm sure you must have a very low IQ, if not you won't say someone is a fool just because they have a contrary opinion to yours. The fruit can't fall far away from the tree anyway.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Chanchit:

I'm sure you must have a very low IQ, if not you won't say someone is a fool just because they have a contrary opinion to yours. The fruit can't fall far away from the tree anyway.
Rape apologists like yourself are not only fools, they are deranged and lack human empathy. It's not about having a contrary opinion, tis the truth!
Take your disgusting self out my mentions biko
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Chanchit: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Jobia:
Rape apologists like yourself are not only fools, they are deranged and lack human empathy. It's not about having a contrary opinion, tis the truth!
Take your disgusting self out my mentions biko

If you want me out of your mention, then stop replying me, but sense you don't have.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2019
Chanchit:

If you want me out of your mention, then stop replying me, but sense you don't have.
Rape apologist fvck off
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Chanchit: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Jobia:
Rape apologist fvck off

Madam mumu, stay there.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2019
Chanchit:

Madam mumu, stay there.
uncle idiot fvck off
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Chanchit: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jobia:
uncle idiot fvck off

We know people like you, bf sef you no fit get as you dey so, that's why you are transferring aggression. Go in peace, I can't let you be having orgasm on my reply, seems you are a parasite. Oya, keep talking to your sef. Ire o.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chanchit:

We know people like you, bf sef you no fit get as you dey so, that's why you are transferring aggression. Go in peace, I can't let you be having orgasm on my reply, seems you are a parasite. Oya, keep talking to your sef. Ire o.
yen yen yen, you will still fvck off las las
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by annyz: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Philpham:
All Nigerian men are dogs

I have gone through your posts & most of them are negative about men.
Men are mad dogs, men are dirty, men are this & that.
I suspect u must have gotten painful experience from men but my question is '' Have u checked if ur the problem to ur self?''. Possibly law of Karma playing out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness / 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.