Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Register You Post Utme Screening: Fuoye, Eksu, and Unn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Register You Post Utme Screening: Fuoye, Eksu, and Unn (306 Views)

Which of these Schools Is Best For An MSc. Program ( FUOYE, EKSU And ABUAD)? / See What EKSU And UNIOSUN Vice Chancellors Said To ASUU President / Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register You Post Utme Screening: Fuoye, Eksu, and Unn by abayomitundesam(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
FUOYE, EKSU AND University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (IKERE CAMPUS).

FOR MORE INFO CALL: 09068878887 OF WHATSAPP: 08067887638

FUOYE Post UTME.

Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score.
All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.

UNN Post UTME

Candidates who applied to University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (IKERE CAMPUS) and obtained UTME cut-off score.
All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.

University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (IKERE CAMPUS) Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.

University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (IKERE CAMPUS) will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (IKERE CAMPUS) will be considered.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.

FOR MORE INFO CALL: 09068878887 or WHATSAPP: 08067887638
WE ALSO PROVIDE ACCOMMODATION
THANK

Re: Register You Post Utme Screening: Fuoye, Eksu, and Unn by Hafoo114: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
pls i want to know if there is cut off mark for D.E student, because i was given 55% when i was doing my registration,my N.D result is lower credit and i apply for civil engineering. Your advise is well come

(1) (Reply)

WAEC May/june 2019 Results Has Been Releases / How To Check Waec 2020 / 2021 May/june WASSCE Results With Or Without Internet / Abu Zaria Putme Form Is Out..contact Us For Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.