Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

.... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change (4955 Views)

Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x / Mobil 1 extended performance / Football Lovers Demeanor Wins 6quartz Of Mobil 1 or N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by valarinz: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
dru23:

Since am in the mood for advertisement.... 05 volvo landing soon .. Low miles 135k miles ...clean title ....nothing to fix...Vin number will be available upon request.... 5cyclinder 2.5T.. For more information please for more information contact me at dru23@hotmail.com

Bros,

So last last you don take style dey port come Volvo
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by dru23(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
valarinz:

Bros,

So last last you don take style dey port come Volvo

Not really o ..the volvo xc90 is very hard to come by. To see one at a good price.. Have seen about four good deal in the last month. Before I get to the seller it is sold.. This 05 self I had to wake up 7am to go meet the buyer..
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by dru23(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
sultaan:

What will duty rate be on that/ total cost of clearing?

Please let us know

According to my agent o .. 430k to clear it
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by sultaan(m): 12:59am On Jul 21, 2019
I will request for his number of O decide to get a truck or Grand Cherokee, but I have to see your agent finish the job first
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by dru23(m): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2019
sultaan:
I will request for his number of O decide to get a truck or Grand Cherokee, but I have to see your agent finish the job first

My agent is good ..have been using him for years.. Whenever u ready hit me up
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by erico2k2(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2019
timifakay:
Why will anyone want to leave the same oil in the engine for 2 years?
24 freaking months!
cos the manufacturer says so??
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by sultaan(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
dru23:

According to my agent o .. 430k to clear it

I got a 2007 Grand Cherokee Laredo and I want to believe it is still in that range, that is why I didn't get newer model.
I have to upgrade that suspension before shipping it still had the factory struts and shocks then new pads and shoes
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2019
how far with this our Volvo? dru23 uncle valarinz, someone is planning to take u off the Volvo market oh.....
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by valarinz: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
how far with this our Volvo? dru23
uncle valarinz, someone is planning to take u off the Volvo market oh.....

Naaa,

The market is large enough to accommodate us all

1 Like

Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by Newbreed2018: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Nyc 1
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
valarinz:

Naaa,
The market is large enough to accommodate us all
correct BRO
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by dru23(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
how far with this our Volvo? dru23
uncle valarinz, someone is planning to take u off the Volvo market oh.....

U think it is easy to get volvo like that... not easy bro they are in high demand .....
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
dru23:

U think it is easy to get volvo like that... not easy bro they are in high demand .....

hmmmmmm
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by sheu01: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pls tell me d name of d filter that u used for your Mobil 1 extended oil that last u for 12k milez
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by dru23(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
sheu01:
Pls tell me d name of d filter that u used for your Mobil 1 extended oil that last u for 12k milez

I use stp filter... but am out for now

1 Like

Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by anyibig: 9:09pm On May 24, 2020
dru23:

My brother I like anything that saves me money.. The reason why I like Mobil 1 oil , especially Extended Performance oil. I don't have to worry about changing oil up and down. With good oil filter that is good for 15k miles interval. I do my oil change every 12k miles .. Keep in mind my cars are constantly running on uber.. Constant stop and go ,braking etc .. These cars on uber are constantly running up and down .. So you need good quality oil to keep your engine running smooth.. Mobil 1 extended performace does the job well.. And it saves me trip from the mechanic.. Am trying to avoid been the mechanic best friend.. It can be an expensive relationship
How long can someone leave the oil in the engine if he doesn't achieve the 12k miles, can the oil stay in the engine of 1 year?
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by dicksonadams(m): 5:39am On May 25, 2020
anyibig:

How long can someone leave the oil in the engine if he doesn't achieve the 12k miles, can the oil stay in the engine of 1 year?

Google it
Re: .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change by EDGEof2MORO: 6:52am On May 25, 2020
dru23:
This is how my engine looks using Mobil 1 Extended Performance oil .. Keep in mind this is my uber Elantra 08 car ,and my oil change interval is every 12k miles for the past two years plus ..
The car was service a month ago with a new uber driver. The driver was doing oil check and notice that oil was shorten. So we decided to have my mechanic take a good look at it. So the engine was open up .. And behold the engine looks well protected and Mobil 1 has been doing a great job protecting the engine from sludge and wear and tear .. This is why I will continue using Extended Performace and do oil change every 12k miles .....

Ps.. The third picture is little plastic seal type.. It was broken and it was the cause of the oil shorten. For now it was replace with gum . Pending we get the parts for it next week..

Lol. You must've been changing your oil at ~7.5k miles because that Elantra odometer records distance in kilometres grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus / Mini Bus (korope) Needed For Transport / Benz C240 Issues / Mercedes Benz C240 2004 Or Toyota Corolla 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.