Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number (1503 Views)

Policemen Extort N100,000 From Cyprus Returnee In Lagos After Seizing His Phone / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number by sammyogboso(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Hello guys
I'm in a fixed right now and I need every available help, I want to know how I can track someone with his phone number.
Please anybody with any idea should help me please
Re: Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number by tabithababy(f): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2019
No idea
Re: Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number by sulasa07(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2019
You wan track ur gf or wife.Just give us her number and you will know the later story grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number by seelawd(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
u can but is not free contact this guy on WhatsApp 08037111012 but u must state the reason u want to track the perspn

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number by skyhighweb(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
sammyogboso:
Hello guys
I'm in a fixed right now and I need every available help, I want to know how I can track someone with his phone number.
Please anybody with any idea should help me please
let a female contact him in a week if d guy is on whatapp cool let her b chatting with him after a week ohh so e thinks all is forgetten, well d rest is history

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number by Harrykn: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
What kinda phone...?
Re: Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number by Harrykn: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Harrykn:
What kinda phone...?

Is it BlackBerry..���
Re: Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number by sammyogboso(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Thanks guys I tracked him down through his friend, he told me he stays in Abuja but I caught him Enugu.
Re: Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number by lalalista: 3:46am On May 25, 2022
sammyogboso:
Thanks guys I tracked him down through his friend, he told me he stays in Abuja but I caught him Enugu.
please how were you able to track him. I need to track someone too
Re: Please How Can I Track Someone With His Phone Number by Ceenachi: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2022
sammyogboso:

How d you do it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Yr Old Boy Dies After Being Mauled By Rottweiler Dogs At Home In Ireland (Pix) / Disturbing Footage Of Armed & Combat Ready Troops Saying – “let’s Go There Na Th / Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.