Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Help Please!! How Do I Get My Item From NIPOST - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Please!! How Do I Get My Item From NIPOST (255 Views)

What Is The Condition Of Your NIPOST Office: Pictures / My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! / Help Please, I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate When My Rent Has Not Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Please!! How Do I Get My Item From NIPOST by annonygh(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders,

Please I need help and assistance in retrieving an item from NIPOST. I bought an item from Germany (Hp Laptop Battery) through the help of my cousin who is currently doing his masters program there, he sent the item through Deutsch post enroute to Nigeria on the 14th of June, 2019 with tracking number RT256108803DE. The item got to Nigeria on the 22nd of June, 2019 and was handed over to NIPOST.

I have called NIPOST customer care on several occasions, most times nobody picks up and when an agent picks up, the agent keep telling me that they cannot track the item on their system. I have also sent an email to NIPOST customer service regarding the delivery of the item and I got a response from one Ekanem stating that the "item not received on our network".

My cousin has gone back to the Deutsch post to lay complains as well but he was being referred to NIPOST that the item has been delivered and he should contact NIPOST.

Now, I don't know which relevant authority I can go to, to plead my case so that I get my laptop battery. I'd be grateful if anyone can help and advise me on how I can go about this issue.

Mods: please give this matter the attention it deserves. I don't know which section to place it as I'm new to this.

I'll be expecting your kind responses and positive feedbacks.

Thanks
Re: Help Please!! How Do I Get My Item From NIPOST by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2019
It would have being best posted on the business or investment sections,don't worry just visit the nearest post office to you with your tracking number if you know it has arrived Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage..price Slash For Lands Towards The SALAH Celebration...with Title / Berry Court Estate Omole / Not Miss Is Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.