Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Help Please, I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate When My Rent Has Not Expired - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Please, I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate When My Rent Has Not Expired (1630 Views)

My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / How I Pay My Rent / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please, I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate When My Rent Has Not Expired by Mightyeagle: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2020
Please Gurus in the house i need your
kind assistance and help on this pressing issue.
My Landlord served me 6(six) months quite notice on Wednesday
to leave his premises and my rent is yet to expire in fact,my rent will
expire on 30th march 2020.
So gurus in the house i need a legal advice and assistance
on what to do peradventure this quite notice expires and I'm
yet to secure an accommodation else where though maybe
duet to financial constraints as i'm a married man with a kid and
wify is not working at the moment.so i believe you will understand
my plight now.
thanks in anticipation of your candid advice and legal assistance .

please also help, i'm trying to attached the quite notice letter
but it keeps failing.
Re: Help Please, I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate When My Rent Has Not Expired by Mightyeagle: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Please attched is the quit notice.thanks

Re: Help Please, I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate When My Rent Has Not Expired by QuintessentialW: 1:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Your due date ought to be 6 months after March.
Re: Help Please, I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate When My Rent Has Not Expired by Mightyeagle: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
So please bro what happens when the due date
elapse and i'm yet to get another accommodation sir?
Re: Help Please, I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate When My Rent Has Not Expired by Goodgod213: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mightyeagle:
So please bro what happens when the due date
elapse and i'm yet to get another accommodation sir?

Better start saving for another apartment or do you intend to be stubborn on another man’s property.. na you build him house??

1 Like

Re: Help Please, I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate When My Rent Has Not Expired by Mightyeagle: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2020
thanks for your kind advice and is noted.
Re: Help Please, I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate When My Rent Has Not Expired by Mightyeagle: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2020
thanks for your kind advice and its noted

Better start saving for another apartment or do you intend to be stubborn on another man’s property.. na you build him house??[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Single Ensuite Room To Rent In Lekki Phase 1- 75k/quarter / Filling Station For Sale In Enugu / A Pics Decent Duplex At Gemade Estate @ 14m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.