Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How To Fix “android Is Starting” Followed By “optimizing Apps” Issue On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix “android Is Starting” Followed By “optimizing Apps” Issue On Android (1635 Views)

Android Is Definitely Superior To Ios - User's Experience. / Pls Help!!! My Android Is Showing battery Temperature Low, Fail Charging / How To Fix Android On-screen Flickering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix “android Is Starting” Followed By “optimizing Apps” Issue On Android by Freebuzz: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2019
ⒻⓇⒺⒺⒷⓊⓏⓏⒷⓁⓄⒼ

The error °Android is Starting° started with the android 5.1, so on today's tutorial we are going to look into the simple steps to fix this embarrassing problem. So without much ado let dive in ⤵.

How to Fix “Android is Starting” Followed by “Optimizing App…” Issue on Android Phone.

Method 1: Delete Cache partition

Wiping out cache partition is also one of the ways to get rid of android error. For that, you have to follow the below steps:

⏩Press and hold volume button with power button both at same time
⏩When the device vibrates the release the button
⏩After that go to recovery mode and there press power button to confirm booting into recovery
⏩When you are in recovery mode, use the volume button to go to Wipe cache partition and the confirm it by pressing power button
⏩When the wiping is over, select reboot and confirm.

However, this process depends on the number of apps you have installed on your Smartphone. Therefore, it may take time but after that, it will work to optimize all apps again.

Method 2: Remove SD card and reinsert it

When the above method does not work then try this method to get away of ‘Android is starting’ error message.

This is also one of the simple and best way to come out of such android problem is by removing SD card from device. This is recommended because some apps may have installed on your SD card, which will help to push the apps optimization process to loop and allows the phone to complete the entire process.

After this entire process gets over, the device gets booted. Now insert the SD card and move the apps that are installed in the SD card to devices internal memory.

Method 3: Factory reset

This is the last option to get out of the unwanted message on your android device. Do a factory reset of your device but here the problem is that your data will be lost.

Follow the below steps to do factory reset:

⏩Hold and press the power button and volume down button until the logo appears on your android screen.

⏩ Now use the volume button and choose Wipe data/Factory Reset option
Here you have to confirm the factory reset.

⏩ Now wait until your phone deletes the entire content.

⏩ After that, press the power button
At last, wait until phone reboots where you can see the setup screen

So these are some of the best ways by which you can get out of the “Android is starting” error message on your android.

However, when you lose your essential data while doing factory reset and if you do not have backup then how to get them back?

You can download a special software here
backup your data and retrieve it after factory reset.

SOURCE > https://freebuzz.com.ng/how-to-fix-android-is-starting-followed-by-optimizing-apps-issue-on-android-phone/

Mynd44
dominique
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Fix “android Is Starting” Followed By “optimizing Apps” Issue On Android by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Freebuzz:
ⒻⓇⒺⒺⒷⓊⓏⓏⒷⓁⓄⒼ

The error °Android is Starting° started with the android 5.1, so on today's tutorial we are going to look into the simple steps to fix this embarrassing problem. So without much ado let dive in ⤵.

How to Fix “Android is Starting” Followed by “Optimizing App…” Issue on Android Phone.

Method 1: Delete Cache partition

Method 2: Remove SD card and reinsert it

Method 3: Factory reset

SOURCE > https://freebuzz.com.ng/how-to-fix-android-is-starting-followed-by-optimizing-apps-issue-on-android-phone/

Mynd44
dominique
Lalasticlala

Free facebook and free basic no longer works on my phone infinix x551. It was showing this 'optimizing apps' and it could stay there for over an hour.. I did factory reset and since then this issue came up.

What do i do?
Re: How To Fix “android Is Starting” Followed By “optimizing Apps” Issue On Android by Freebuzz: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Perfectdanny:

Free facebook and free basic no longer works on my phone infinix x551. It was showing this 'optimizing apps' and it could stay there for over an hour.. I did factory reset and since then this issue came up.

What do i do?

Solutions in image below

2 Shares

Re: How To Fix “android Is Starting” Followed By “optimizing Apps” Issue On Android by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Freebuzz:

Solutions in image below

I mean my fone is normal now but frre basic and Facebook dont work.. Only when i subscribe.. It dont show optimizing apps again

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Mate 30 Pro Word's Most Sophisticated Camera System / Tecno F1 Dead After Flashing Fix / Nokia 8 64gb inbuilt memory 4Gb RAM UK used 40k silver spotless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.