Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

She Broke Up With Me And This Happen (advice) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Broke Up With Me And This Happen (advice) (490 Views)

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago / Waje's Depression Story, How She Broke Her Phone / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me And This Happen (advice) by faseblex(f): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello Nairalanders

I'm Davidson

Note: I didn’t ask her out .. she fell in love with me one thing led to another and we started dating (that was 3 months ago)

BUT NEVER HAD SEX WITH HER

She broke up with me (a day before her birthday) for reason best known to her
That was 2 weeks ago. Like why the Bleep did she break up with me (I didn’t offend her, I no cheat) didn’t bleeping do anything wrong (I was like wats going on with her ( I tried begging her to stay cus I really love her) but she said no I didn’t do anything that she just want to be alone. I said ok if that’s wat you want.

All happened last 2 weeks Friday (just a day before her birthday)

My brothers and sisters to my greatest surprise I found out yesterday she is bleeping pregnant (note: I didn’t sleep with her before you people go talk say na me give am.

Wow I can’t believe it.

We work in the same company

Thank God she broke up with me.. just imagine
Re: She Broke Up With Me And This Happen (advice) by Davash222(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
So, what advice do you need now
Re: She Broke Up With Me And This Happen (advice) by Ekpeitut: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Easy come, easy go. You should be glad you didn't taste the cookie. Pampers' now is 5k+ grin

(1) (Reply)

Life Before #bbnaija: Omashola Is A Friend To Some Of Your Fave Celebs! / What A Woman Can Do, Transgender Can Do Better - Bobrisky / Bbnaija: Being With Gedoni Has Made Me Lose Focus On The Game- Khafi Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.