Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (90515 Views)

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Giftedhand92: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Months after the split of the duo Psquare, Peter one half of the group explains that it was the disrespect directed towards himself and his family that pushed him to quit.

Peter Okoye, now known as Mr P, says his brother Paul would insult his wife and kids and expect a Psquare performance moments later.

Peter married Lola Omotayo-Okoye in 2015 and they have two children named Cameron and Aliona.

“In life what we call family value is important,” said the ‘Ebeano’ singer said on Citizen TV in Kenya.

“The fans want Psquare but how many times do you want Psquare to come back and break up.

“We’ve broken up three times and the same issue is still there. So if Psquare is going to come back we need to settle that issue. Psquare might come back, they might not come back.

Peter said he must put his wife and children first because of the vow he made on his wedding day.

“I pulled out the plug because I felt the disrespect coming from my family (was) getting too much,” he said.

“There’s something we call marginalisation. Don’t ever be a slave because you want to be family.

“Psquare can only come back if the respect comes 100 percent.

“I don’t disrespect my brother’s wife neither, his family but he does that to me all the time. He’ll insult me and my family in public, on Instagram, and the next minute he’ll wait for me backstage for us to perform together.

“I can’t do that. One thing is for sure, I took a vow to protect my wife and kids the day I got married and I stick to that.”

https://zenithnaija.com/peter-okoye-reveals-shocking-reasons-for-splitting-with-his-twin-paul-okoye/

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by cornel994(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
whatever rocks ur boat

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by youngberry001(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
The man call"(satan)

fear him!!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
shocked

LOLA caused the SPLIT, if you don't want to accept the truth kill yourself

245 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by thorpido(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good guy jare.
You took a vow to protect your wife and kids and that is right.Two have become one.
People saying why should twins break up do not understand that a man and his wife are to have a bond stronger than that of a twin.
If your family is disrespected, you did well to quit.

Those saying Lola caused it have no idea.

705 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by misscrystals(f): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
p-square i knw, who is mr p and who is rude boy?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by pawesome(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
youngberry001:
The man call"(satan)

fear him!!
some things na common sense o...

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by kaen1317: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
They will go the way of donjazzy and dbanj. That is, they will struggle for relevance

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Bobby4090: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Liar.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by HajimeSaito(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by JoeShiGma(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Y'all can still work it out. Meanwhile

Check ma SIG
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Chiedu4Trump: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
The only split 9ja we wan hear na the split btw the South & North

310 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Laple0541(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gone are the days when people cared about you guys reuniting, nowadays the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Tecno and the rest have made us forget you guys.

230 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by bigtt76(f): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
He should share with us the evidence of these insults ....I've never seen any angry

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by valentinetoko: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
ok
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Emmafe(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Let the sleeping dog lie biko

Pls check my signature for Samsung phones

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Who cares?

You came together because of music

Without music who would know some twins called P of Square exist in the world.

Please and please, we care because you give us music.

So if you care for the music then we care enough for your existence.

Now zuzu ru out of here

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nothing like family!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by kolafolabi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please come back guys

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Jaymaxxy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
misscrystals:
p-square i knw, who is mr p and who is rude boy?
Two upcoming artists

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by frowland(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Your life mate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by lovere: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Omojolaray(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
I just tire...... I just chop finish for one yoruba canteen I don wash my hands sef like 20mins ago only to put hand for eye...... Choi..... I don almost lose my eyes..... Abegi.....just dey ur lane psquare

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Peter said he must put his wife and children first because of the vow he made on his wedding day.

“I pulled out the plug because I felt the disrespect coming from my family (was) getting too much,” he said.

“There’s something we call marginalisation. Don’t ever be a slave because you want to be family.

“Psquare can only come back if the respect comes 100 percent.

“I don’t disrespect my brother’s wife neither, his family but he does that to me all the time. He’ll insult me and my family in public, on Instagram, and the next minute he’ll wait for me backstage for us to perform together.

“I can’t do that. One thing is for sure, I took a vow to protect my wife and kids the day I got married and I stick to that.”

Thanks for sharing

Indeed I know of several cases of family members taking undue advantage of the close relationship to be extremely unpleasant and unfriendly.

Yes, it does happen.

However better communication among y'all can help you build MUTUAL respect and TRUE brotherhood, not just for the cameras.

Such communication will be more effective if done in person and not via, say, social media

Thanks again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by emmyid(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Same old story Na. This one Na secret? OP are you high?

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by devigblegble: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oh well you have a point mr P, but in these part of the world especially Nigeria, tribalism have taken over their common sense

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by folly22(f): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
That is what a reasonable man would do

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by KINGwax007(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

LOLA caused the SPLIT, if you don't want to accept the truth kill yourself
if u're a female, I pray u marry a man that respects his family than he does to you.

You bigot!!!

134 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.