Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) (37245 Views)

Here's What Corp Members Serving In Bayelsa Did To A Sick Old Man - See Photos / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Slimsly100:

He was active in public service before now so, check out the pix where he's dressed as a police officer bros. And report say they left after he suffered stroke not that he had seven kids while he had stroke. Read to understand before u criticize abeg. No one prays for this. sad

Of course I know he didn't have the kids yesterday, but why should they have 7kids?

A policeman with 7kids?
Does he want to sell them or is this the era when kids were taken to plantations?
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
undecided

Kai that place must stink. Sad that his kids abandoned him.

Many years back, i was helping an old man. I was just 15 years old.

I was just doing it out of the goodness of my heart....

I fetched 20 buckets daily for him up the hillside.

At the end of each day, i would be sweating, panting and exhausted. undecided cry

One day, he called me aside and said :

"EVERY MAN HAS A GIFT OF GIVING LIFE , FEW ARE SKILLED AT TAKING IT"

Everyday for 10 hours for the next 10 years... we did this....

Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by momove4real25(f): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:
Later they'll start complaining that their alawee isn't enough. You should have let that old man be. He has just a few years ahead of him before he leaves you alone in this world to continue the suffering. You on the other hand have several years to achieve a lot and you're concerned about an old man.
this is Nwamapai I guess.
Mind what you post so as not to bring curse on urself
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:
Later they'll start complaining that their alawee isn't enough. You should have let that old man be. He has just a few years ahead of him before he leaves you alone in this world to continue the suffering. You on the other hand have several years to achieve a lot and you're concerned about an old man.

Poor man mentality
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by bossrillboss: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:
...Walahi u r a baptized fool.nama kawai
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by ragna1991(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Is this actually coming from a human being or someone with a decayed brain and dead
DonEd:

Imagine ur stupidity
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by ragna1991(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:

You will never know anything like hell and good gesture in your life
So this actually came from a human being
U must b a fool
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by ragna1991(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
ragna1991:

You will never know anything like help and good gesture in your life
So this actually came from a human being
U must b a fool
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:

Very good. Very very soon you'll get old. People like you get lonely and abandoned at their old age. Do not forget the saying that "what you sow you shall reap". When you begin to reap the rewards of your very evil and uncharitable words, remember your evil youthful years.
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Toni19: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2019
Imagine how foolish and stupid you are. Wasted sperm. Imagine he is your father abandoned by your impatient mother.
You are just a mess by your comment.
HitlerGaddafi:
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
undecided

At the end of each day, i would be sweating, panting and exhausted. undecided cry

what's the name of that movie, i wan watch am cheesy grin
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
They using hands to watch his clothes, what happened to watching machine? Watching machine is not up to 100k. Very stingy people.
which one be watching machine again grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by 9jacelebrity: 12:35am On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:

May you suffer stroke and be abandoned by every one or have something worse
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by uvie66: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:
The thunder that will fire you is already on its way.
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by neoG(f): 12:43am On Jul 21, 2019
May it be so to you according to your heart desire towards this man.
HitlerGaddafi:
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:
mogbe oooo bro na so ur stupidity plenty reach Egbami oooooo

Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by namiji2598: 12:58am On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:

He is a former policeman . Only God know the amount of atrocities he must have commited. Yet see people insulting me.
that is not a police uniform, bros when did police start using black and black, I assure u these curses u have received on nairaland have damaged Ur future already
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 1:26am On Jul 21, 2019
Where is your conscience? Who knows tomorrow?
Be careful what you wish for others.

HitlerGaddafi:
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:50am On Jul 21, 2019
Realfrankie:

You don't even know how to spell correctly
Washing machine or watching machine?
boat are correct, it depends on the usage tongue tongue
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:51am On Jul 21, 2019
FisifunKododada:

And when they call people with sense even you will join the line...
leave me alone Mr fadiya tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 2:57am On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:
Later they'll start complaining that their alawee isn't enough. You should have let that old man be. He has just a few years ahead of him before he leaves you alone in this world to continue the suffering. You on the other hand have several years to achieve a lot land you're concerned about an old man.
you are stupid
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 3:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
boat are correct, it depends on the usage tongue tongue

then, you're confused
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Realfrankie:

then, you're confused
boat are correct, it depends on the usage
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by shrimati(m): 3:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Wao. Makes me remember my days as a corps member. Keep it up guys. Meanwhile check my signature, I might have what you need.
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Presh555(m): 4:51am On Jul 21, 2019
247naijamedia:
Some Corps members serving in Odi, Bayelsa state have warmed the hearts of many with their amazing act of kindness towards the old man pictured above.

Adigun Ayinla, who is one of the corps members, said the old man was abandoned by his wife and seven children after he had a stroke. The corps members contributed money, visited his home, cleaned it up and gave him some food.

What a world! The old man was abandoned by his 7 children and wife because he is a victim of stroke but God in his infinite mercy, we were able to locate him and render to him our own token support as charity sub CDS is a concern.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/corps-members-warm-hearts-of-many-with-their-act-of-kidness-towards-a-sick-man.html

God bless you all and for his family I pray they come back and help him or else they only lay a huge curse on themselves.

You can't abandon your dad and expect God's blessings...NEVER!

This goes to show God can use anyone and anything to be of help when those you feel will help fall you.
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Presh555(m): 4:53am On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:

Just one prayer for you.

May you end up like this man in Jesus name...can I hear a big AMEN!

Mind what you wish for others.
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 4:55am On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:

Sorry, you trying hard to be NwaAmaikpe but you ain't...
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by Shed24(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Good work
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by andycom(m): 5:30am On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:

you fit die before that man oo, just saying
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by tjskii(f): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
undecided

Yeah u wish grin cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by godquality: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:
what did you smoke? It's obviously not good for that brain of yours.
Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2019
namiji2598:
that is not a police uniform, bros when did police start using black and black, I assure u these curses u have received on nairaland have damaged Ur future already
When did police start using black and black? This one be like say dem just born am last week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Going Back To My Parent's After POP / Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail / Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.