Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,127 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire (14873 Views)

Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu / Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona / Odion Ighalo Has Retired From International Football - Osasu Obayuwana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by spencekat(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Drey1:
make osihmen fall in sharp sharp. no time I waste time
No time.
Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by louken(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Very wise decision bro. You did us proud. You have atoned for the sins you committed at Russia 2018. You are now discharged and acquitted

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by JubrinElSudan: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
SmartyPants:

I have no idea why I'm seeing so many people misspelling his name...its Osimhen.
Noted. Thanks
Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by OMOADEPOJU: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please retire, we need fresh blood up front

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by Esji80(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ighalo should go ooo

He has tried

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by alibiguy: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rohr should also consider retiring for a more progressive coach to take charge.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by luminouz(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Better bow with his head held high as highest goal scorer this afcon

Second coming fit be epic fail. Personally i am tired of watching him play despite his obvious poaching threats.
I just find his style boring and annoying
Yet u can't even kick any football to save ur life!!!
At least he makes money from what he does to take care of his family

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by daroz(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
It’s like most Nigerian prominent strikers are always from Edo state ...
Aghagowa, Aiyegbeni, victor moses , Ighalo, Osimen etc.
We are so blessed.

NB: I know some ignorant pple will say Victor Moses isn’t from Edo, but from north where Boko boys killed his parents blah blah blah!!!
Pls keep those trash to yourself because you are totally ignorant.
Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by Aystarz: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
undefeated:
wonderful
wish you the very best
Thanks for all the goals inspite of the abuses from supposed fans, you were strong and remained steadfast
God bless you

To bounce back the way he did, after a seemingly career-ending Mundial outing, shows exactly that he is indeed strong and steadfast. Probably the most willful Super Eagles player in recent history.

Take a bow Jude Ighalo.. You are a true son of the soil!
Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by wizkidblogger(f): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2019
alibiguy:
Rohr should also consider retiring for a more progressive coach to take charge.

Yes oo. Very important..

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire by peacengine(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Guy is old that's why he got that arm string problem. Happy retirement bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

UEFA, Premier League, Top Clubs Reject European Super League / Basketball Prediction / AFCON 2021: Mendy And Koulibaly Out Of Senegal Opener Versus Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.