Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,133 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Short Story: My First Time Going For HIV Test - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Short Story: My First Time Going For HIV Test (489 Views)

A Foreign Literature Class Will Be Treating My Short Story. I'm Amazed. / Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Short Story: My First Time Going For HIV Test by bidak(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yesterday I was listening to a program on TV and the doctor was like it is important to know ones HIV status and it is advisable to go for HIV
test like every 6 months. So i woke up this morning and i decided to go for the Test, sabi it is just HIV test there is nothing to be scared of (or so i thought). I took my bath, wore my christmas cloth and wore a nice perfume(Anyone seeing me will probably think i am going on a date with my Hollywood Crush). Deciding which hospital to go was my first task , i dont want to go a nearby hospital or any hospital someone will recognise me so i went to a popular government hospital far from where i stay and went straight to the first nurse i saw, she is dark and beautiful plus her perfect dentition,her white gown did little to hide her coke shape,she should probably be in her eaely twenties. i was totally lost in my thought until i heard her saying hello mister what are you here for, this time her dimple was obvious , ohhh i had to apology and told her i came for HIV test , she was just smiling and she said she thought as much seeing me we both laugh and she asked not to be scared ,gave me a card to fill and later collected my blood, she was teasing me throughout the process and i was asked to seat and wait for the result .
i turn on my data and went to youtube to watch some videos to get myself busy pending the time the result will be ready, i saw the video of the final between Novak djokovic and Federrer it was a tense match but djokovic won, i dont know why Djokovic is always winning Legend Fedderer at grandslams matches guess somethings never change. Back to the hospital some of those government hospital nurses can be very mean how can you be calling someone by their sickness, you will be hearing stuffs like aunty chicken pox abi uncle low sperm count .
After few hours i was told my result was ready , i do not know where the fear came from, i was literally shaking , my heart beating fast and almost lost my footing going to the doctors office, everything i ever did started coming back, alot of maybe starting coming, what if that what if this cry all i was doing was praying to God. Entering the doctors office, She is a mature woman probably in her late fourties , she asked me to seat and make myself comfortable and she started the sermon( just the way your mummy will seat you down when you are about going back to school and be telling this one you are going to school don't forget the son/daughter of who you are, dont follow bad company and all).The doctor started telling saying things like been HIV positive is not the end of someone life, there are many people with HIV living well, At the moment i can swear someone was playing JIM REEVES the world is not my home at the background, I was almost crying i am just in my mid twenties i am yet to achieve anything, no wife, no child . Finally she gave me the result and i was shivering and She insisted i checked and i did and the result is that i am HIV NEGATIVE, She was laughing and congratulated me and told me she was just pulling my legs, advised me to shun pre-marital sex and always use protection if i have to .it was a funny and scary experience
Re: My Short Story: My First Time Going For HIV Test by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
When is your second time?
Re: My Short Story: My First Time Going For HIV Test by Devilpen(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Atiku:
When is your second time?
Lol... no second time for things like this o

(1) (Reply)

Sorted / Horror Stories / SYNW Appoints David Innocent Chinaecherem As SYNW Coordinator In FUTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.