Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? (1974 Views)

Who Remembers the name of This Old Game / Who Remembers The Nokia 3310? / Who Remembers This Arcade Classic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
If you have done this, let's converge here, tell our stories and remember the good old days.
1999 - Abeokuta, Ogun State to be precised, the then Governor realized the rate at which students where leaving school to game house during school hours, police started raiding game house, making arrest and seizing consoles.
I barely escaped on a particular raid and repented ever since then. My favorite was Zub zero
(Indomie generation keep off)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by donbachi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
not privileged enough..though i played okoso and paperkite.

2 Likes

Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by Officialgarri: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
God is a wonderful being.

My elder brother was caught so many times by my parents visiting game house and he would be severely dealt with.

I, on my own part, spent 5 years out of my six years of high school at game houses and was never caught.
Even when police would come, I will be absent at the moment. grin

6 Likes

Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by psucc(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
donbachi:
not privileged enough..though i played okoso and paperkite.
gbosa!
gbosa!!
gboosssaaaaaaa!!!

So you were there!

Great experience.
Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by Kylekent59: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
I can never forget these two characters.

Cyrax and leu ken.

Cyrax fatality is down, back, forward, up+B

Leu ken fatality is forward, forward, down, down, C

If you are using Smoke man and you want to disappear, hold B, up,up,Y

If you are using Lue ken and you want to do the bicycle kick. Hold C for 5 seconds and release your hand.

I still remember Kabal, if you want to spin some one, press,back,back forward.

If you are using Jade or Nightwold and you want to dodge fireballs, press back,back, forward X.

That is all I can remember. I can't believe I still remember those system.

7 Likes

Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kylekent59:
I can never forget these two characters.

Cyrax and leu ken.

Cyrax fatality is down, back, forward, up+B

Leu ken fatality is forward, forward, down, down, C

If you are using Smoke man and you want to disappear, hold B, up,up,Y

If you are using Lue ken and you want to do the bicycle kick. Hold C for 5 seconds and release your hand.

I still remember Kabal, if you want to spin some one, press,back,back forward.

If you are using Jade or Nightwold and you want to dodge fireballs, press back,back, forward X.

That is all I can remember. I can't believe I still remember those system.

I'm sure you were a legend back then, one of those who enjoy free games because they never get beaten all through the day. Miss those days, I'm not a gamer anymore, hopefully would play with my kids when the time comes
Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
i can remember skipping school almost every day for this
Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by Kylekent59: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
MangaFitness:

I'm sure you were a legend back then, one of those who enjoy free games because they never get beaten all through the day. Miss those days, I'm not a gamer anymore, hopefully would play with my kids when the time comes

There is also a cheat at the beginning when the game loads. Don't click or press any button.

Once the icon comes out press:

A,C,UP,B,UP,B,A,DOWN.

What you will hear is "excellent cheat" and more features will come out.

4 Likes

Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by crafteck(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
The third pic is recent

Same goes for 2nd
Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by sapeleboi(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
you 2 much
MangaFitness:
If you have done this, let's converge here, tell our stories and remember the good old days.
1999 - Abeokuta, Ogun State to be precised, the then Governor realized the rate at which students where leaving school to game house during school hours, police started raiding game house, making arrest and seizing consoles.
I barely escaped on a particular raid and repented ever since then. My favorite was Zub zero

1 Like

Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by onward4life(m): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2019

90s sweet die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by titigenius: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2019
of you almost made me cry, I remember them days and still miss it sha. my favourite character was noon sabot, down up and uppercut
Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by Jobyruz(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2019
Mortal combat! I wish I could lay my hands on that game again.all the terms like friendship,babality,fatality,brutality, flawless victory still ring a bell
Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by Hintona(f): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2019
I remember playing this game in 2013, it was nice sha
Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by cybriz82(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
My fav is noob sabot dat guy wicked die n na only him dey help me deal with shantsu d final boss.love iz flying kick with both hand backward.d shadow run n drag u to d floor then u see urself falling frm up.teleport.love iz machine kick too.
Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by festwiz(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
cybriz82:
My fav is noob sabot dat guy wicked die n na only him dey help me deal with shantsu d final boss.love iz flying kick with both hand backward.d shadow run n drag u to d floor then u see urself falling frm up.teleport.love iz machine kick too.
My guy Noobsaibot's disappearing combo's were just crazy. The only character I played. Lol
Re: When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? by Peppul: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kabal and kintana had the most high hit in game play... Wen kabal hit you one guy go show head from one corner say i think whoopsy. I think it should be 15hits or so.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Ps3 With Fifa 13 (urgent Sale) / 6 Awesome Gaming Related Careers You Probably Didn't Know / Pls How Can I Trade Players In Pes Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.