Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother (449 Views)

If You're Between 20 To 29yr Old, This Advice Is For You. / Please Your Advice Is Needed Here. / Urgently: Help A Sister, Accomodation Needed In Vi Or Obalende (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother by officialJP(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please don't ignore, insult is allowed, i really need advice
Am at my early 20s i have talent in football and music, whenever people listen to my gospel songs No bad comment and whenever am displaying my football skills on pitch also No bad comment so I decided to go another area to display my two talents i still receive good comments. so am confused, I don't know which one to choose (note) am good in both, please your advise is important to me,
Re: Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother by ahnie: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please advise needed....
We all knows this z raining season...

It's raining heavily here in asaba...I want to go out to purchase call card...please should I go out with my umbrella or raincoat?

Please note that ..I have both raincoat and umbrella.
If I use my umbrella rain wee drench my clothes
And passersby might share the umbrella with me.

But if I use my raincoat...rain wee not wet my hairy legs but my card go wet and e go come tear.

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother by xaliujokes(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
The perfect advice I heard this Week. Op learn from that only if you are wise. Need more clarity? Print the advice show it to Elders.
cool
ahnie:
Please advise needed....

It's raining heavily here in asaba...I want to go out to purchase call card...please should I go out with my umbrella or raincoat?

Please note that ..I be both raincoat and umbrella.

Many thanks!

1 Like

Re: Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother by ahnie: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
xaliujokes:
The perfect advice I heard this Week. Op learn from that only if you are wise. Need more clarity? Print the advice show it to Elders.
cool

Please advise me...please!

Many thanks!
Re: Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother by officialJP(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
xaliujokes:
cool
am lost the parable is too hard for me to understand cry
Re: Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother by kernniejay(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
My sincere advice is that you focus on your music talent. Chances are you may not be fortunate to be spotted by talent hunters in football. There are many people on the streets who are better players than Victor Moses, Ahmed Musa or even Lionel Messi or Christiano Ronaldo, but there was no sponsor to showcase them to the world and the best reward they probably get is to shine in their neighbourhood club, pull a crowd of admirers who could only drop few naira notes and go away with the memories of amazement you displayed. But talking about music, it is easier to make it here because you can go solo (alone) by just entering a studio to make a song, sound engineers make some editing on your recorded single, throw it to the market and watch people consume it like hotcake. Even by leading worships and praises in your local church it will expose you to other people who are talented in some other aspects of music like instrumentalists etc who will be glad to have a band with you or collaborate with you to make music albums and from there you become noticed and begin to make wave. It is easier to rise as a musician than as a footballer. Many people in Nigeria have risen as artistes more than as footballers.

1 Like

Re: Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother by SUPERPACK: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
officialJP:
am lost the parable is too hard for me to understand cry
it means that each option has both positive and negative side, both will make u successful, but each come with a challenge
Re: Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother by officialJP(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
kernniejay:
My sincere advice is that you focus on your music talent. Chances are you may not be fortunate to be spotted by talent hunters in football. There are many people on the streets who are better players than Victor Moses, Ahmed Musa or even Lionel Messi or Christiano Ronaldo, but there was no sponsor to showcase them to the world and the best reward they probably get is to shine in their neighbourhood club, pull a crowd of admirers who could only drop few naira notes and go away with the memories of amazement you displayed. But talking about music, it is easier to make it here because you can go solo (alone) by just entering a studio to make a song, sound engineers make some editing on your recorded single, throw it to the market and watch people consume it like hotcake. Even by leading worships and praises in your local church it will expose you to other people who are talented in some other aspects of music like instrumentalists etc who will be glad to have a band with you or collaborate with you to make music albums and from there you become noticed and begin to make wave. It is easier to rise as a musician than as a footballer. Many people in Nigeria have risen as artistes more than as footballers.
thank you so much sir am grateful, this your advice will help alot God bless u

1 Like

Re: Please Read, Your Advice Is Needed Urgently Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
officialJP:
thank you so much sir am grateful, this your advice will help alot God bless u
open follow this advice

(1) (Reply)

I'm Resigning From My Current Employment, What Happens To My Pencom Deductions / Vacancy For Front Desk Executive / Did Seun Sell Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.